Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

i makes women have hair like her's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Smoking Crow posted:

i makes women have hair like her's

Hipster baby

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
*to a half formed, hosed up fetus* My name is Lücifer Ryzing. You killed my sex life. Prepare to die.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I heard that having sex with a woman while she's having a miscarriage will actually help the process. I mean I guess if it's not a fetus yet it doesn't really matter but if it's a still birth your cock can mash up and body to pass the corpse easier.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I wonder what they would name the kid

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I wonder what they would name the kid

jeremy

naem
May 29, 2011

She looks like every single girl from my high school who decided after school that being like 20 and having funny hair is magical and that they would be young and "hot" forever, and that they didn't need school, careers, or a healthy relationship because you see "they like music" and "guys hit on them in bars, don't you see how purple my hair is?"

Fast forward 5 years, every single last one is hugely fat, pregnant, divorced, every single one has transformed into their own single fat mom, cooking large batches of various spooky ethnic foods.

Half of them have let themselves go completely and half keep doing their hair all weird despite their fatness desperately clinging to the good old days, despite only being like 25.

All of them still have this huge attitude like "don't you understand I was cool in high school"

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

naem posted:

She looks like every single girl from my high school who decided after school that being like 20 and having funny hair is magical and that they would be young and "hot" forever, and that they didn't need school, careers, or a healthy relationship because you see "they like music" and "guys hit on them in bars, don't you see how purple my hair is?"

Fast forward 5 years, every single last one is hugely fat, pregnant, divorced, every single one has transformed into their own single fat mom, cooking large batches of various spooky ethnic foods.

Half of them have let themselves go completely and half keep doing their hair all weird despite their fatness desperately clinging to the good old days, despite only being like 25.

All of them still have this huge attitude like "don't you understand I was cool in high school"

i use my dark magic to turn you into a fat single mom with pipe cleaners for hair

naem
May 29, 2011

Putty posted:

i use my dark magic to turn you into a fat single mom with pipe cleaners for hair

I put on my robe and wizard hat

matrocious
Feb 7, 2011
Can we counter-crowd-fund her sterilization with a stretch goal of mass hipster sterilization?

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
she needs a crowd funding to get her tubes tied, can she not think far enough ahead

we dont need tiny baby dummy pink hair stupidies in the future

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

naem posted:

you dont know any hot cool 25 year old hipster girls?

naem
May 29, 2011

The worst is in like a small town or medium sized remote city in the Midwest where I grew up, some girl will shave half her hair off an dye some of it purple and there isn't even a relevant youth culture, thing connected to her behavior.

It's like, is that punk? Goth? Like it could be 1979, 1994, 2004, or now and the same kind of 20-ish "girl with weird hair and ill fitting shirt who is definitely going to get unexpectedly pregnant soon" would fit into any of them

I guess it's like Russia and Adidas track suits

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
finally someone uses crowdfunding for a good cause

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

Spiky Ooze posted:

should have tried patreon

shes gonna have to have a monthly abortion for that

naem
May 29, 2011

shiksa posted:

you dont know any hot cool 25 year old hipster girls?

Oh yeah totally I mean, I knew some 35 year olds in grad school who were better looking and more interesting than I'll ever be lol.

It was just sobering to see so many of the people I grew up with just fail at "being a person" as if on purpose.

I remember having huge nerd crushes on some girl, feeling bad that she'd never date me, and then not many years later she's just melted into goo and I migh as well be flying by on a hover bike with magic powers in comparison.

SAVE ME she burbles, wallowing n her filth SAVE ME, FROM MYSELF!! Wet sounds of organic decomposition and bacterial infestation farting glumly from the trenches. I reach down cautiously from my hoverbike, several college degrees firmly in my hand, towards my former crush.

One remaining limb rises from the muck, digits fused into a flipper, towards me and salvation.

PSYCHE!!! HAW HAW! She pulls the flipper back, flapping wetly into burger king wrappers. I WAS COOL IN HIGH SCHOOL!!! She yodels, sinking finally into the moist pit of her own fatness

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

naem posted:

Sorry to hear about your high school ex, bro. :smith:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

naem posted:

Oh yeah totally I mean, I knew some 35 year olds in grad school who were better looking and more interesting than I'll ever be lol.

It was just sobering to see so many of the people I grew up with just fail at "being a person" as if on purpose.

I remember having huge nerd crushes on some girl, feeling bad that she'd never date me, and then not many years later she's just melted into goo and I migh as well be flying by on a hover bike with magic powers in comparison.

SAVE ME she burbles, wallowing n her filth SAVE ME, FROM MYSELF!! Wet sounds of organic decomposition and bacterial infestation farting glumly from the trenches. I reach down cautiously from my hoverbike, several college degrees firmly in my hand, towards my former crush.

One remaining limb rises from the muck, digits fused into a flipper, towards me and salvation.

PSYCHE!!! HAW HAW! She pulls the flipper back, flapping wetly into burger king wrappers. I WAS COOL IN HIGH SCHOOL!!! She yodels, sinking finally into the moist pit of her own fatness

same

zoux
Apr 28, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Heh, I do drink coffee, beer and juice, gently caress you.

naem
May 29, 2011

Bloated, purple, dead on a toilet seat

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

Didn't something similar happen with a Juggalo chick? And all she really wanted was schwag from some lovely radio show? The internet is stuck in a loop.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Not Today Satan posted:

Didn't something similar happen with a Juggalo chick? And all she really wanted was schwag from some lovely radio show? The internet is stuck in a loop.

Nah that baby was well dead naturally.

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

That's right, they gave that baby a fine Juggalo funeral.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
honestly kickstarter or w/e should just start a general pool of funds for ppl to get abortions cause really do we need any more kids atm

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Kumo posted:

the woman miscarried and will suffer serious physical consequences if the fetus is not removed

it's a shame that we don't have the type of healthcare system that would take care of this, but it's a mitzvah if we do

Unless there's something going on not said if the doctors have said the fetus is dead in her, the doctors will remove it.

oak meadows
Aug 9, 2014

With each post I strive to improve my technique
I think she sounds really cool and fast paced, almost like the Need for Speed series.

oak meadows
Aug 9, 2014

With each post I strive to improve my technique
sorry double post

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

naem posted:

Bloated, purple, dead on a toilet seat

Elvis?

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

naem posted:

You're actually dissatisfied with your life and fairly miserable more often than not, so you try to take solace in the seemingly greater misery of others. Not admirable, admiral.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Idiots will throw money at anything. I'm going to make a gofundme and say if I get 30k ill tattoo hitlers face on my ballsack

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Actually, thinking about it, I'll just do it for free too

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Whatev posted:

You're actually dissatisfied with your life and fairly miserable more often than not, so you try to take solace in the seemingly greater misery of others. Not admirable, admiral.

GBS is so bitter..

naem
May 29, 2011

Whatev posted:

I 100% agree it's just that there used to be "cool kids who were better than me" who I could look up to, aspire to be, perhaps quietly hate on a little.

Now it's just me, it is I who am the cool and it's not as good as I'd hoped!!

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

naem posted:

Sorry high school was so traumatic bro

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
o i c, this is a forced meme this month. there must be a barometric read on social support of x issue just in time for the 2016 presidential primaries to properly polarize the contestants of the circuscake donkey show.

gently caress this noise, some ppl have no shame

naem
May 29, 2011

hofnar posted:

I'll tell you whats traumatic, these hoverbike payments!!

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
abortion is no big deal at all

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Theshby posted:

abortion is no big deal at all

who the heck makes a kid whore herself out to crowdsource funds for this bullcrap, this is poorly scripted reformbait

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

also why do you need to support someone financially in jail

the whole point of jail is that u don't pay for anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012

hofnar posted:

I don't understand why high school is the end all for so many people. My grandma always loving said she was the prom queen. Who cares you bag of wrinkles, it was 40 years ago! High school was pretty lovely, but once I was done it was more relief that I never had to think about that retarded stuff ever again.

There's like 80 years to life and people get stuck on the first 18 of them.

• Locked thread