Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
If you want her to feel familiar with you on her inside tell her "I can smell your pussy" and she won't get self conscious in the future
:fap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tearsaslube
Jan 5, 2015

by XyloJW
Another pro tip is to pretend to be slow.

I cant read, help me momma cita!

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
lol OPs chick is a kook masquerading as an intern

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
https://vine.co/v/OW3JmM3mxFV

AdolfHitler
Mar 21, 2009
RAPE DAT MF'ER!!!!!!

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
email me her scent

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006
"Wow, your perfume smells great! How can I get my bed to smell like that? "

You're welcome.

ubachung
Jul 30, 2006
You should throw some self-deprecating humour in there to put her at ease, something like this:

"Maybe it's just that I'm used to my own horrific stench, but you sure do smell good."

This will show her that you are confident enough to accept your own shortcomings and she will be more attracted to you.

Dirty Sanchez posted:

You're welcome.

Actually just say this, my suggestion sucks.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Dirty Sanchez posted:

You're welcome.
just the thought of the op tryin to stutter through that is awesome

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
The Something Awful Forums > Main > GBS - the for-profit Chan-like site Something Awful > i told a girl she smelled good and now she wont talk to me, any tips gbs?

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Don't be such a beta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ96dy93mP0

Be like Big Jim Slade.

Tearsaslube
Jan 5, 2015

by XyloJW

Mr. Popo posted:

Don't be such a beta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ96dy93mP0

Be like Big Jim Slade.

Thats only cause i like you so much girl. This usually never happens. Ask anyone.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Dirty Sanchez posted:

You're welcome.

LurkBot
Jan 4, 2007
Something has gone horribly wrong.
I don't know why you are making such a big deal out of this.

Just buy a forensic scent transfer unit from ebay and ask for her help calibrating it.

A week later resell the machine and half the collected scent pads. You are now on your way to becoming a smell tycoon!

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Dirty Sanchez posted:

You're welcome.

This is it, op close thread.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
You just say it like she's been your girlfriend for the last 3 years

"Oh, you smell really good..." *leans in for a kiss*

odincode
Aug 12, 2010

People know what they do; frequently they know why they do what they do; but what they don't know is what what they do does.
stand directly in front of her, uncomfortably close, flare your nostrils widely 1-3 times, slowly tilt your head ever so slightly forward and to the right continuing to flare nostrils slowly and widely, then inhale deeply and say in a moderately loud voice..."my god, your lady stank is....my god." Then turn around and walk confidently out of the room. Do this at the beginning of the class so that 1) you miss class, and 2) she has to sit uncomfortably in place for 45-50min with other students and the prof. acting like that totally didn't happen.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
OP are you attractive? if so, just tell her she smells nice

If you're ugly then don't mention it because she'll just be grossed out

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

"What perfume are you wearing? I'd love to buy some for my wife."

then like a week later you walk in

"Hey my wife died of a sudden brain haemorrhage yesterday. And I never even got a chance to give her that perfume. Or this box of chocolates or this jewellery. I want you to have it."

then when she says she can't take it, just say "hey don't worry about it, just buy me dinner some time"

then take her to the most expensive place you can find so she ends up spending way more money on dinner than you did on that cheap jewellery and chocolates, after desert stand up and loudly refuse to have sex with her and scream at her "i never even had a wife you gullible whore"

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

odincode posted:

stand directly in front of her, uncomfortably close, flare your nostrils widely 1-3 times, slowly tilt your head ever so slightly forward and to the right continuing to flare nostrils slowly and widely, then inhale deeply and say in a moderately loud voice..."my god, your lady stank is....my god." Then turn around and walk confidently out of the room. Do this at the beginning of the class so that 1) you miss class, and 2) she has to sit uncomfortably in place for 45-50min with other students and the prof. acting like that totally didn't happen.

lol'd, esp at the last part

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

chaosbreather posted:

"What perfume are you wearing? I'd love to buy some for my wife."

then like a week later you walk in

"Hey my wife died of a sudden brain haemorrhage yesterday. And I never even got a chance to give her that perfume. Or this box of chocolates or this jewellery. I want you to have it."

then when she says she can't take it, just say "hey don't worry about it, just buy me dinner some time"

then take her to the most expensive place you can find so she ends up spending way more money on dinner than you did on that cheap jewellery and chocolates, after desert stand up and loudly refuse to have sex with her and scream at her "i never even had a wife you gullible whore"

With a bit of tweaking this could actually work.

"That perfume you wear is really nice, I think my girlfriend would like it. What is it?"

A week later when she asks if your girlfriend liked it say "Yeah, she loved it, but also I found out she was cheating on me so we broke up", then look really sad but stoic and maybe she'll ask you out for a pity date.

This will only work if you are attractive and not weird though. Are you attractive and not weird?

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
again if you're attractive and not weird you a) won't be making up that kind of weird lie b) won't have to do that because you are allowed to compliment attractive ladies if you're also a handsome man

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Shithouse Dave posted:

With a bit of tweaking this could actually work.

"That perfume you wear is really nice, I think my girlfriend would like it. What is it?"

A week later when she asks if your girlfriend liked it say "Yeah, she loved it, but also I found out she was cheating on me so we broke up", then look really sad but stoic and maybe she'll ask you out for a pity date.

This will only work if you are attractive and not weird though. Are you attractive and not weird?

OP is asking GBS for help. Unattractive and weird are automatically assumed.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
hey my wife just croaked, heres some of her loot. btw, wanna grab some burritos?

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Wamdoodle posted:

OP is asking GBS for help. Unattractive and weird are automatically assumed.

Betacord
Mar 24, 2013

7 DAYS / 1 PROGRAM
You really stink! It's OK, I like it.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

a starwar betamax posted:

email me her scent

it smells like a pizza roll

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Frostwerks posted:

it smells like a pizza roll

That explains the impetus behind posting this thread, then

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Just wear some cologne, OP.

NOT cheap cologne. loving retard.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
boy howdy miss you sure smell purty

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
That perfume so good you could spray it on you butthole and it'd smell like you never poo poo from it. Do you have a boyfriend?

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Tell that mama mia sjhes got some spicy meat-a balls

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
do NOT cum

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
Too late

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Tell her her rumps as big as the queens and twice as fragrant

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

Tell her her rumps as big as the queens and twice as fragrant

*deep sniff*

"mmmmmmm did you have chilli for supper?"

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
do not op

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
gently caress her in the butt, and while you're 3/4 deep, bend forward and, with your lips just brushing her lobe, whisper it into her ear

you can follow this up by breathing in the smell of her hair, before gently finishing your full thrust

STONE OF MADNESS
Dec 28, 2012

PVTREFACTIO

nomadologique posted:

gently caress her in the butt, and while you're 3/4 deep, bend forward and, with your lips just brushing her lobe, whisper it into her ear

you can follow this up by breathing in the smell of her hair, before gently finishing your full thrust

definitely do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
Look you idiot whatever you say just make sure you whisper it and repeat it after a pause

• Locked thread