Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

it's insanely creepy that you're taking pictures of fat people and posting them on internet. let him buy his discount bagels in peace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

thats hosed up.

i mean u might as well just be an alcoholic instead of an invalid fat doubled over in the beverage aisle next to the packs of cherry pepsi

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Feb 18, 2015

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
it's like entropy but with fat people mishaps instead

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Sweet Tea posted:

it's insanely creepy that you're taking pictures of fat people and posting them on internet. let him buy his discount bagels in peace

he's the self-appointed arbiter of snarky justice

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
kill all fat people

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Sweet Tea posted:

I think you are being really condescending and dickish about a fat person having a picture on the internet, maybe he is a proud fat activist and honored that I took and posted his photo.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Three Olives posted:

I think you are being really condescending and dickish

lol

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

i lol'd

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
You live in Dallas, seeing fat people really can not be that note worthy to you anymoe

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
You live in Texas right? There are plenty of people that are blatantly worse than an overweight dude buying cheap cookies.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Three Olives posted:

I think you are being really condescending and dickish about a fat person having a picture on the internet, maybe he is a proud fat activist and honored that I took and posted his photo.
aamof fat activists are pretty consistent that they don't like being policed in public by creeps

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
who honestly cares what those beasts think

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

He looks down on the rest of us from his Holy Condo Balcony

we are but noisy children in His pool

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

We can't laugh at people of walmart anymore????

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

jackyl posted:

fat people buying food will always be funny because they do it so often the law of averages kicks in and you get pictures like the scooter or the random chair itt

i wager fat people by food less frequently, given obesity correlates with poverty and people dealing with that can not afford to take time every few days to buy fresh bread and virgin cheese.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
ive seen fatter try harder op

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

KoRMaK posted:

We can't laugh at people of walmart anymore????

yes, and we can also laugh at 3O, it's pretty cool

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
from what i've seen people of wal-mart breaks down to 3 groups

- pants shitters
- fat people
- aside from those, anyone who dares defy bourgeois aesthetics in even the most trivial way

it's pretty lame, which is not to say that i approve of people wearing shitpants

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Why hate fat people?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

moose face posted:

Why hate fat people?

we live in an age of instant, frequent gratification and the idea that an unattractive person could take up a large portion of your vision inspires the same impotent rage as banner ads

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

BKPR posted:

we live in an age of instant, frequent gratification and the idea that an unattractive person could take up a large portion of your vision inspires the same impotent rage as banner ads

I can't beleive I'm being serious on the internet but I think that's where the whole "ironic detachment" thing came from, not wanting to be a hateful rear end in a top hat but also wanting to be a part of the community

it helps if you don't give so much of a gently caress

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

New Balance really needs to market more to fat people. That is the only brand of shoes I ever see fat people wear probably because they come in 4E.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

people of walmart:
-fat guy buying discount bagels
-three olives

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Sweet Tea posted:

people of walmart:
-fat guy buying discount bagels
-three olives

hahah

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

gnarlyhotep posted:

it helps if you don't give so much of a gently caress

This works for me IRL TBH.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Three Olives posted:

This works for me IRL.

your clothes and decor already told me that

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i wrote half a joke about 3o tapping his foot and checking his watch behind a woman with gout, but then he would tell us his opinions about watches, which are certainly vast and scathing.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

gnarlyhotep posted:

your clothes and decor already told me that

airport couture

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Muerte posted:

New Balance really needs to market more to fat people. That is the only brand of shoes I ever see fat people wear probably because they come in 4E.

SNL did a sketch about this a while ago, so congrats on being not as quick and clever as SNL, dum dum

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
hey fat man! why you gotta eat that junk food, fatty!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Three Olives posted:

Yeah, buy the clearance cookies, you clearly earned it by that "workout" clothing that is remarkably not sweaty at all.

Did you actually take this or are you just trying to troll and be the kind of retard who would seriously post this poo poo.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
knowing 3O he took the pic himself

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Knowing 3O he blew the guy for the right to post the pic in GBS

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

JebanyPedal posted:

Did you actually take this or are you just trying to troll and be the kind of retard who would seriously post this poo poo.

Is either the moral low ground on a fattie in unsoiled workout clothing buying clearance pastries?

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
that's me in the OP.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

the last thing i bought at the grocery store was an kale, wild salmon, and lentils and then i cooked a delicious soup

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Why do you gotta give any fucks about that man and what he buys? Smile at the man getting his cookies and saunter off with your pre-prepared quinoa kale salad in a really cute mason jar and your three-ply quilted velvet toilet paper and get on your way, imo.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Shithouse Dave posted:

Why do you gotta give any fucks about that man and what he buys? Smile at the man getting his cookies and saunter off with your pre-prepared quinoa kale salad in a really cute mason jar and your three-ply quilted velvet toilet paper and get on your way, imo.
why does anyone care about anything

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
op, did you really take a secret picture of a person shopping and post it to the internet without their consent solely so you could ridicule their looks and shopping choices? when is the last time someone hugged you. be honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
reminder that 3o is also a tubby piece of poo poo who will probably be fatter than that guy by the time he's his age

• Locked thread