Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Op it's all relative, find a girl who likes reading and a glass of wine every once in a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jebediah Kerman
Dec 30, 2008

Yaaaaaaaaaaas Queen posted:

oatmeal is a stereotypical breakfast for middle aged office workers who push papers, even Calvin's dad had some

is your toast dry when you eat it

I don't really have toast, but if I did I'd put strawberry jam on it or something. I like nooks and crannies. I have wine and bought blue cheese that I'll have with crackers later this evening.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

The Pony Incident posted:

I truly want my testicles to be destroyed

take an ad out on backpage

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hey, who doesn't like a good ball-smashing from time to time :heysexy: stomp those babies UP!!!!
You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs :grin:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jebediah Kerman posted:

I don't really have toast, but if I did I'd put strawberry jam on it or something. I like nooks and crannies. I have wine and bought blue cheese that I'll have with crackers later this evening.

that sounds more cozy than boring

do you have coffee and tea and if so how do you take it

i must assess the boring level so answer truthfully for consideration

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!

a hole-y ghost posted:

You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs :grin:

I don't see what eggs have to do with testicle destruction

Jebediah Kerman
Dec 30, 2008

Anderron Shi posted:

Op it's all relative, find a girl who likes reading and a glass of wine every once in a while.

but I don't like boring people, even though I might be boring :(

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Jebediah Kerman posted:

OP the fact that you're worried about being boring probably means you're not! All it takes to be interesting is having a curiosity for the world and talking about your experiences !!

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Jebediah Kerman posted:

Same....I guess just keep chasing fast women until you kill yourself :)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I don't see what eggs have to do with testicle destruction
Um because you seee... eggs number is this and... if you can see my chart... testicles... uhhh.... :sweatdrop:

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

a hole-y ghost posted:

Um because you seee... eggs number is this and... if you can see my chart... testicles... uhhh.... :sweatdrop:

*raises eyebrows apprehensively* you're losing me, Steve.

Jebediah Kerman
Dec 30, 2008

that sounds more cozy than boring

do you have coffee and tea and if so how do you take it

i must assess the boring level so answer truthfully for consideration

I get my coffee from a local coffee shop here, I don't make my own. I usually have an espresso, double shot or quad. Sometimes I have an aeropress brazilian black coffee. Since it's summer here I've been having lemonade with tonic and ice. They also have a matcha latte tea that's quite good that I also order sometimes.

As for tea I get my loose leaf from teavana (overpriced yes I know) or from sprouts. I haven't made tea for myself in so long I forget how I made it exactly. I would boil the tea, pour in a cup or so of milk and boil that, and add a tablespoon of sugar somewhere in there, and then serve.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

some things that can help you not be boring

- make a friend
- have a beer
- get a hobby (job doesnt count)
- tell a joke
- urinate in public

Jebediah Kerman
Dec 30, 2008

OP the fact that you're worried about being boring probably means you're not! All it takes to be interesting is having a curiosity for the world and talking about your experiences !!

I try to be engaging with people irl, I have a friend who I don't seem to bore, we have fun. But then there's also other people that I know that don't seem too interested in me, which is probably okay, I'm just not their type.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jebediah Kerman posted:

I try to be engaging with people irl, I have a friend who I don't seem to bore, we have fun. But then there's also other people that I know that don't seem too interested in me, which is probably okay, I'm just not their type.

YAAAAWN

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jebediah Kerman posted:

I get my coffee from a local coffee shop here, I don't make my own. I usually have an espresso, double shot or quad. Sometimes I have an aeropress brazilian black coffee. Since it's summer here I've been having lemonade with tonic and ice. They also have a matcha latte tea that's quite good that I also order sometimes.

As for tea I get my loose leaf from teavana (overpriced yes I know) or from sprouts. I haven't made tea for myself in so long I forget how I made it exactly. I would boil the tea, pour in a cup or so of milk and boil that, and add a tablespoon of sugar somewhere in there, and then serve.

You're supposed to steep the tea especially if you're gonna buy overpriced hipster crap from teavana with their cultish and guerilla marketing tactics. If you really want to be boring, you should look up japanese tea ceremonies and imitate that

Jebediah Kerman
Dec 30, 2008

I will KILL you

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jebediah Kerman posted:

How does a boring person engage with people? I need details here, cmon~

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jebediah Kerman posted:

I will KILL you

no please dont

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Do you play video games op? Maybe quit them

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Sounds like a lycanthrope to me lads. What were you doing last full moon op?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

King of Bees posted:

Sounds like a lycanthrope to me lads. What were you doing last full moon op?

I'm watching you...

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
This thread is the most exciting thing that's happened to me all day.

This is because I'm a boring motherfucker, much like the OP

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

OP
You are boring and a total bummer.

Signed,
Some loving idiot.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

OP the fact that you're worried about being boring probably means you're not

This is terrible medical advice, do not trust this poster, OP!

Jebediah Kerman
Dec 30, 2008

You're supposed to steep the tea especially if you're gonna buy overpriced hipster crap from teavana with their cultish and guerilla marketing tactics. If you really want to be boring, you should look up japanese tea ceremonies and imitate that

but that's the thing, I don't want to be boring!!!!!!!

Anderron Shi posted:

Do you play video games op? Maybe quit them

maybe sitting in front of a computer all day makes me boring. all I do is work on hobbies, projects, and play video games. I try to go outside but it's hard.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Jebediah Kerman posted:

maybe sitting in front of a computer all day makes me boring. all I do is work on hobbies, projects, and play video games. I try to go outside but it's hard.

Stop filling your loneliness hole with manbaby activities for a little bit and you will fill it with social experiences eventually.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

you're really needy op. i'm not looking for anything serious.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jebediah Kerman posted:

now listen here mister

we cant all have what we want

when you become interesting, im bored already

im fascinated by the life of a boring man and you need to tell me more details about how as a boring man you engage with people

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Your first mistake was posting in E/N, OP.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I don't think I ever noticed you before OP, so I wouldn't say you're boring but on the other hand maybe that'd be preferable :shrug:

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Everyone is dumb and boring as op hope that is a relief well see you later catch you on the flip side buddy

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Spruce up your boring life by trying to start a trend. Perhaps wearing water wings wherever you go will do the trick.

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

FlimFlam Imam posted:

Spruce up your boring life by trying to start a trend. Perhaps wearing water wings wherever you go will do the trick.

Don't forget the swimming goggles! Matching accessories are a must :eng101:

Baka-nin
Jan 25, 2015

OP your thread reminds me of the time I accidentally joined an allotment association, their meetings were very dull. Fortunately the odd murder petty murder over turnips spiced things up.

Perhaps you should dedicate yourself to a life of crime?

I'd make a meta joke, possibly a reference to the film inception here but that too would be boring.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Have you considered a side career on clips4sale?

You brewing and drinking tea perhaps. You will have fans excited to interact with you

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
*eyelids blink heavily*
*chin slowly drops to chest*
*permanent coma*

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Jebediah Kerman posted:

I will KILL you

that's the spirit!

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Hope you get your girl back op and that she doesn't have sex with too many guys in the meantime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Dont even worry op its just a stupid cargo cult

• Locked thread