Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo

Isaac posted:

I want that jumper but with kony on it

I thought that was Kony in that pic, isn't that Kony? gently caress I've been looking for the wrong person gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq2Sf_fW3Ls

Interview with kony and its so good. Im going to join the lords resistance army it looks like my jam

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

#justice4maddie

How she might look today.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Kilmers Elbow posted:

#justice4maddie

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
No one that didn't have a vested interest in selling news thinks Jonbene was killed by her parents.

The trash media kept reporting "evidence" while completely failing to mention why the evidence was not evidence of the parents guilt.

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

504 posted:

No one that didn't have a vested interest in selling news thinks Jonbene was killed by her parents.

The trash media kept reporting "evidence" while completely failing to mention why the evidence was not evidence of the parents guilt.

to be fair all pageant parents are horrible people and should be assumed guilty until proven innocent

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dave Concepcion posted:

to be fair all pageant parents are horrible people and should be assumed guilty until proven innocent

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

:eyepop:

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Kilmers Elbow posted:

#justice4maddie

that's not very accurate, let me try

TacticalUrbanHomo fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Feb 15, 2016

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
SON OF A BITCH

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
:hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Dave Concepcion posted:

Valid!

• Locked thread