Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

Hey when the Bernie bros in this thread decide to start their own commune, can you please make sure P&K stays on his meds?

He'll be the one person that brings down the commune because he doesn't contribute anything which makes everyone else realize why capitalism is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

You'll have to excuse me for a second, I'm just trying out Donald Trump's famous invention, the Trumpomatic

it's supposed to both cut and light my cigar for me at once but so far all it's doing is getting really insecure about the size of its hands

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer
Some of us like showers and cognitive ownership.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
all the money bernie gathered from internet idiots is nothing but the proof welfare is too generous in america and that autismbucks should be slashed

thanks for listenign

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

WitchFetish posted:

all the money bernie gathered from internet idiots is nothing but the proof welfare is too generous in america and that autismbucks should be slashed

thanks for listenign

Imagine all the school loans the Bernie donations + the money collectively spent on video games could have paid off.

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer

AugmentedVision posted:

He'll be the one person that brings down the commune because he doesn't contribute anything which makes everyone else realize why capitalism is good

To be fair though any sane person would wander off and look at clouds after the second day of mandatory lectures about why The Establishment is evil.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Booblord Zagats posted:

Whoa, hosed up since it's true, right?

Actually, this is false. He proposed a bill to name a post office which passed and was signed into law.

It is important to have correct information so that one can make the correct choices.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Ork of Fiction posted:

Actually, this is false. He proposed a bill to name a post office which passed and was signed into law.

It is important to have correct information so that one can make the correct choices.

Thank you for your diligence in keeping this democracy the best in the worldstar hiphop dot com :patriot:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
It's important, to me, to remember that Bernie Sanders is not a bad person and his policies are not bad policies. He simply belongs to a party full of snakes. The Democrats are not "the good guys." They are, and always have been, the other bad guys.

Instead of open corruption like the rats in the GOP, the Dems have people like Leland Yee who use their power and position covertly to facilitate their own criminal enterprises.
But one thing both these rats and snakes have in common is that they are scared of the lion, Donald Trump, our future President.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Ork of Fiction posted:

But one thing both these rats and snakes have in common is that they are scared of the lion, Donald Trump, our future President.

unironic yessssssssssss

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Molothecat posted:

STOP disAGREEEEEING with me you FAAAASCIIIST!

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Ork of Fiction posted:

It's important, to me, to remember that Bernie Sanders is not a bad person and his policies are not bad policies. He simply belongs to a party full of snakes. The Democrats are not "the good guys." They are, and always have been, the other bad guys.

Instead of open corruption like the rats in the GOP, the Dems have people like Leland Yee who use their power and position covertly to facilitate their own criminal enterprises.

I'm saluting this post AS HARD AS I CAN!

:patriot: o7 :911:

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
OMG, you guys! Bernie has passed some laws!

quote:

S.885 Introduced 5/7/13. A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 35 Park Street in Danville, Vermont, as the “Thaddeus Stevens Post Office” became law in November 2014.

H.R.5245 Introduced 4/27/06. To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 1 Marble Street in Fair Haven, Vermont, as the “Matthew Lyon Post Office Building” became law in August 2006.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

I'm excited to not vote.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Yudo posted:

I'm excited to not vote.

:agreed:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I have a question for the Trump people who were arguing to me earlier that it'd be a sign of weakness and being a crybaby etc to vote for Hillary in the GE (I probably won't but still)

If Trump wins the nomination, would you have this same opinion of Cruz or Rubio supporters? Would you reject their weak girly-man votes? Should they protest-vote for Hillary or write-in Kasich's name?

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Every time god sends a jew to save us he is betrayed. We deserve Trump.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

loquacius posted:

I have a question for the Trump people who were arguing to me earlier that it'd be a sign of weakness and being a crybaby etc to vote for Hillary in the GE (I probably won't but still)

If Trump wins the nomination, would you have this same opinion of Cruz or Rubio supporters? Would you reject their weak girly-man votes? Should they protest-vote for Hillary or write-in Kasich's name?

lol you vote for bernie. why do you keep trying to rationize it?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i guess you could say that bernies campaign was "on fire" and now it has "burnt out" and some commentators are saying its "like a pile of ash, burnt from a fire"

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i think that trump's running mate should be one of the sharks from the hit TV series The Shark TankTM

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Mark Cuban would really bring in the votes.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Yudo posted:

Every time god sends a jew to save us he is betrayed. We deserve Trump.

you'd think He would've figured it out by now and would try sending us idk maybe a sikh or something

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

loquacius posted:

No they should all vote for Trump because he's not for babies. Thats the lesson, please don't be babie

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
Bernie Sanders turned Burlington VT from yet another dying post-industrial hollowed out northeastern small city to the flannel-wearing hipster granola paradise it is today, which became the prototype for even bigger flannel-wearing hipster granola paradises like Williamsburg and Portland

he never had a chance with the american people

The Revenant
Feb 2, 2016

by Lowtax

PuppiesAndKitties posted:

Some of us like showers and cognitive ownership.

who should believe you given that racist avatar. It's sick. its offensive. Its sad.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

What's bill's title gonna be? First gentleman?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's okay guys, Bernie isn't worried about this loss. He is looking ahead to the west coast for wins. Last night marked the largest delegate lead Hillary is going to have from here on out as Bernie comes back and wins the nomination. Bernie is going to win nearly every state from here on out!

But he needs your $3.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

loquacius posted:

You'll have to excuse me for a second, I'm just trying out Donald Trump's famous invention, the Trumpomatic

it's supposed to both cut and light my cigar for me at once but so far all it's doing is getting really insecure about the size of its hands

Just don't let it share a room or try to wrestle you

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

smoobles posted:

Still first woman, they are trying to push role equalization.

Then we can finally get equal pay for men in women jobs.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

smoobles posted:

gofer to the one true ruler, donald trump, praised be his name, may he live a thousand generations

Yudo
May 15, 2003

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It's okay guys, Bernie isn't worried about this loss. He is looking ahead to the west coast for wins. Last night marked the largest delegate lead Hillary is going to have from here on out as Bernie comes back and wins the nomination. Bernie is going to win nearly every state from here on out!

But he needs your $3.

Bernie would continue to push Hillary leftwards if it weren't for the fact that the republicans are about to nominate the only person in politics more unlikeable. She doesn't need to pander to the left; rather, she gets to be a "middle ground" third wayer to pick up all the disaffected moderates who won't vote Trump. It's a perfect storm of poo poo.

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

The US literally has the worst voting process possible. You must chose between two turd sandwiches and then eat one of them for 4 years.

In other democracies you could just opt to vote neither of them into power, and just wait until better candidates show up.

This all-or-nothing voting system is literally retarded.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

loquacius posted:

Well, if they know their stuff, which some of them do, then there are probably a good number of Rubio voters who will be voting for Hillary Clinton since her foreign and economic policies are so similar to his that they share advisers between the two of them.

e: that is to say, that Hillary Clinton is more like Marco Rubio than she is like Bernard Sanders.
ee: + Marco Rubio is more like Hillary Clinton than he is like Donald Trump.

Ork of Fiction fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Mar 16, 2016

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Pitdragon posted:

i think that trump's running mate should be one of the sharks from the hit TV series The Shark TankTM

Lori Greiner because she's hot af and would bring a lot of respectability to the ticket

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Mark Cuban because everyone wants to close the deal with Mark Cuban even with worse terms.

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

loquacius posted:

if Cruz or Rubio won then I would have voted for hilldawg or Bernard

I am a republican who can't stand most republicans. Because they're poo poo right now. Democrats are far worse than republicans, but I cannot stand Cruz or Rubio so much I would vote for a democrat over them. Rubio is clearly corrupt and I'm fairly sure Cruz is a pedophile.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

loquacius posted:

Like most Trump voters, I wouldn't think for a second one way or another about Cruz or Rubio voters. There are like 12 of them combined, most of them related to one of the two. If mama Cruz suddenly realizes she has to vote for a real man in November? Good for her.

edit: but for real I wouldn't think it very comparable to the Hillary situation because as opposed to Hill and the Dems, the Republican establishment does not want Trump as their candidate and as a party is actually trying to figure out how to not run him.

Fidel Cuckstro fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Mar 17, 2016

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
Are we still in meltdown mode?

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Onkel Hedwig posted:

The US literally has the worst voting process possible. You must chose between two turd sandwiches and then eat one of them for 4 years.

In other democracies you could just opt to vote neither of them into power, and just wait until better candidates show up.

This all-or-nothing voting system is literally retarded.

if you don't like it leave

if you already don't live here i'm sorry for ur lots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
everyone on my Facebook feed is crying and in complete despair and I'm just lollin like what did they expect

• Locked thread