Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

echinopsis posted:

um no they have a limited range of colours with none being subtle really

i think the irl colours are a lot nicer though

id love keys like that profile but i do want markings

shadow the hedgehogboard

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

echinopsis posted:

um no they have a limited range of colours with none being subtle really

i think the irl colours are a lot nicer though

id love keys like that profile but i do want markings

can you get them all in the grey colour? because that would look nice imo

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
u can do what u want but that would be boring

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

echi my man im worried about you i think you are going down a very dark path here

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

echi every time you post about buying a new kb you need to include how much you've spent up to this point, and how much the new dumb thing you want costs

tia

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ove only gpot one keyboard

its a new set of keycaps

$50 for new caps. stupid i know but who cares

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
do they do a four coloured one arranged in such a way that no adjacent key is similarly coloured

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

bobbilljim posted:

do they do a four coloured one arranged in such a way that no adjacent key is similarly coloured

[everything about it]

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

i own one or more keyboards

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
I bought a new keyboard but just like my rubik's cube (and unlike valeyard's) it'll take about 3 months to arrive here so cya guys later

it seems like a pretty good keyboard we'll see

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

theadder posted:

i own one or more keyboards

i have 3. one s a lovely usb corded job ill hopefully never use

ones an ok microsft wireless one. northing relaly wrong with it and ive changed bats like once in a coupla years? range is fine

and this brown switched glory hole. love it. even with rainbow keys. want coloyurs but gotta be 100% on colours

Tangra
May 1, 2008

Rrrreligion?

It's the catnip of the purrrrrrrrletariat

Mad about your :10bux: ?

:haw:
just bought a sony z3 phone because i'm not a poor and don't suck no apple-flavoured dillz

its bronze-ish color because fyck tghe poluce

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

echinopsis posted:

i have 3. one s a lovely usb corded job ill hopefully never use

ones an ok microsft wireless one. northing relaly wrong with it and ive changed bats like once in a coupla years? range is fine

and this brown switched glory hole. love it. even with rainbow keys. want coloyurs but gotta be 100% on colours

u have a keyboard addiction

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i could be spending money on unecessary pixels

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

u gotta see it 2 believe

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

i did buy without seeing it though lol

Tangra
May 1, 2008

Rrrreligion?

It's the catnip of the purrrrrrrrletariat

Mad about your :10bux: ?

:haw:
re: keyboard chat
http://www.amazon.com/Rosewill-RK-6...anical+keyboard

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

echinopsis is the new SIR FAT JONNY IVES w/r/t keys on a keyboard

yippee cahier
Mar 28, 2005

where can i find proper mac keycaps that don't look like they were penciled on? honestly not paying $50 for this https://github.com/ychw/CustomMacKeycaps/blob/master/pictures/6-keyboard_f13-f15.jpg

i guess just getting blanks are better than having the wrong label.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

poo poo thats way too cheap for a mech keyboard

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
recent puchrases i posted a thread wrong and so i had to buy a account re subscirbe cause I'm a dumb idiot retard

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PleasureKevin posted:

echinopsis is the new SIR FAT JONNY IVES w/r/t keys on a keyboard

i love my keybaord

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

bump_fn posted:

recent puchrases i posted a thread wrong and so i had to buy a account re subscirbe cause I'm a dumb idiot retard

lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

theadder posted:

u gotta see it 2 believe

saw one in da shop today

ist ok i guess. its not like akeyboard where you feel the difference every keystroke. retina display s mroe or less, well, thats a problem solved. and now its not apparerntl that problem is there until u use any other computer

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

im leaning towards this

the green and blue are bal;anced. the red is a nice divider the grey balances everything

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Today I bought a 24 pack of non-name brand toilet paper, single ply, stacked two by three by four inside the packaging.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i need 2 decide, hit buy and not think about it until it arrives

i can always buy a small set of alt arrow keys for example as an alternative

wish there was a simple way of changing the font as a trial

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

madeupfred posted:

Today I bought a 24 pack of non-name brand toilet paper, single ply, stacked two by three by four inside the packaging.

love that (to) poo poo (on)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

sund posted:

where can i find proper mac keycaps that don't look like they were penciled on? honestly not paying $50 for this https://github.com/ychw/CustomMacKeycaps/blob/master/pictures/6-keyboard_f13-f15.jpg

i guess just getting blanks are better than having the wrong label.

do not ever buy a modern mac kb. they are scissor switch and therefor worthless. try a FILCO :smug:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i cant fuckin make up my mind. im always trying new designs and i liuke them and go back to old ones i liked and think are ug

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis posted:

im leaning towards this

the green and blue are bal;anced. the red is a nice divider the grey balances everything

when i look at thjese the red and grey seems so much more tasteful but so much more boring

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

echinopsis posted:

saw one in da shop today

ist ok i guess. its not like akeyboard where you feel the difference every keystroke. retina display s mroe or less, well, thats a problem solved. and now its not apparerntl that problem is there until u use any other computer

v v good 4 the eyestrain

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

theadder posted:

v v good 4 the eyestrain

why do you have eyestrain in the first palce? sitting too close mother fucker. what aprt of your eyes get straiend? the retina? LOL the parts the move, like the focal element. try sitting further away

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis posted:

i cant fuckin make up my mind. im always trying new designs and i liuke them and go back to old ones i liked and think are ug

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

because it wasnt a retina display :chord:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

theadder posted:

because it wasnt a retina display :chord:

i have a monitor so big if i sit too close i cant see it all :smugmrgw:

realsy though its nice just not worth the nz apple tax for me. call me when its a couple hundy and my current pc dies

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis posted:

i have a monitor so big if i sit too close i cant see it all :smugmrgw:

realsy though its nice just not worth the nz apple tax for me. call me when its a couple hundy and my current pc dies

echinopsis posted:

when i look at thjese the red and grey seems so much more tasteful but so much more boring

echinopsis posted:

im leaning towards this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis posted:

i am close to dropping the load on one of these

the 4th is the one i like the best, its not too gaudy (still quite though) and gthe greenm and blue is nice

altho now i am feeling like the 5th might be a goer. 6 is the same but orange over red but i think i like the red, as much as i l;ove the orange+grey

the escape key colour is irelevant coz i am going to get in red for it anyway

• Locked thread