Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fetus Tree posted:

seatbelt laws and their kind are pretty dumb imo however

why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

because i dont think it should be government mandated to wear a helmet or seatbelt

E: by the way, i can actually feel your miniscule erection quivering in anticipation of your next post

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer

Fetus Tree posted:

i too like to smash my face on the dashboard whenever i brake hard

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

im full of poo poo posted:

i too like to smash my face on the dashboard whenever i brake hard

i figured as much since you're the goon that went into a persons house and then shoved their toothbrush up your rear end because you were constipated.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Fetus Tree posted:

lol you are a southerner at heart

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

thathonkey posted:

lol you are a southerner at heart

fair amount of truth to that, that being said i wear my seatbelt, i just dont think its appropriate to mandate it and make it punishable

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer

Fetus Tree posted:

i figured as much since you're the goon that went into a persons house and then shoved their toothbrush up your rear end because you were constipated.

hello! i'm full of poo poo

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

larchesdanrew posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuYdImZEDtY

They make a new one of these every year. They add another person in animal costume each time, but the script stays exactly the same.

that owns im sorry

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Fetus Tree posted:

fair amount of truth to that, that being said i wear my seatbelt, i just dont think its appropriate to mandate it and make it punishable

seriously, if mouthbreathers wanna thin the heard by getting into crashes and dying because they don't want to use the proper safety gear, gently caress it we should let 'em

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
tbh i guess seatbelt laws make way less sense in a country where you're basically on the hook for your own medical bills
they still have to treat your smashed up face in a hospital whether or not you have insurance or will ever pay them back, though

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

seriously, if mouthbreathers wanna thin the heard by getting into crashes and dying because they don't want to use the proper safety gear, gently caress it we should let 'em

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

if only intelligent people were left who would do all of the poo poo jobs in this country that require no intelligence whatsoever?

maybe you can serve me at the burger king drive-thru while fetus tree makes my chicken fries

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

im full of poo poo posted:

tbh i guess seatbelt laws make way less sense in a country where you're basically on the hook for your own medical bills
they still have to treat your smashed up face in a hospital whether or not you have insurance or will ever pay them back, though

actually when you consider the strength of the insurance lobby, they make way more sense (since its less they have to cover)

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Fetus Tree posted:

actually when you consider the strength of the insurance lobby, they make way more sense (since its less they have to cover)

Thats obviously the only reason why the laws were passed. You'd have to be a pretty dumb fucker to get ticketed for it, its next to impossible to see if someone in their car is wearing the seatbelt or not

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

if only intelligent people were left who would do all of the poo poo jobs in this country that require no intelligence whatsoever?

maybe you can serve me at the burger king drive-thru while fetus tree makes my chicken fries

Since you've never heard of automated machines, I guess we wont be seeing you after the repeal?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
But what about the children?! Seriously though, some of those idiots who wouldn't buckle if it wasn't illegal have children or are put in charge of children and transporting them around town. So sure, those adults are dumb but those kids don't get to make the choice.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Pot Of Shoe posted:

But what about the children?! Seriously though, some of those idiots who wouldn't buckle if it wasn't illegal have children or are put in charge of children and transporting them around town. So sure, those adults are dumb but those kids don't get to make the choice.

do you see the world in black and white or is there room for any shade of grey

theres plenty of laws that pertain specifically to children and i cant think of any off the top of my head i disagree with so hey, cool, if youre a kid you gotta be buckled in

problem solved, tragedy averted

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Poat pics of sexy rich racist white southern women who are married to fat old white guys but only gently caress black dudes

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Fetus Tree posted:

this is funnier than anything you've ever posted

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Don't try to argue that 'those people just wouldn't buckle up their kids since they don't have to' chances are those poor kids weren't getting buckled in anyway.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fetus Tree posted:

because i dont think it should be government mandated to wear a helmet or seatbelt

E: by the way, i can actually feel your miniscule erection quivering in anticipation of your next post

oh bro you know it. I gots nothing else to do.

anyway that'd be fine if you lived in a vacuum but why should society's taxes pay to scrape your rear end off the highway and put you in a hospital because you refuse to wear a seatbelt like a literal child? I get the nanny state argument but there is some merit to regulating safety like that.

like cool bro don't wear your helmet riding a bike but when you hit your head and lose half your brain function who is paying for disability and poo poo you'll invariably get from the state? everyone else.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Jun 19, 2015

rich white faglord
May 13, 2015

by Ralp

Moridin920 posted:

anyway that'd be fine if you lived in a vacuum but why should society's taxes pay to scrape your rear end off the highway and put you in a hospital because you refuse to wear a seatbelt like a literal child? I get the nanny state argument but there is some merit to regulating safety like that.

like cool bro don't wear your helmet riding a bike but when you hit your head and lose half your brain function who is paying for disability and poo poo you'll invariably get from the state? everyone else.

god loving dammit i cant even change this because he is right

monstre noir
Jun 19, 2015

by Ralp

Uncle Wemus posted:

Poat pics of sexy rich racist white southern women who are married to fat old white guys but only gently caress black dudes

This whole cuckolding thing is myth thought up by white internet nerds. I am a 27 year old black guy born and raised in the south, and most white women that I knew growing up wanted nothing to do with black men sexually/romantically. Some of them would be your "friend" but you could not talk to them in front of certain white guys.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

monstre noir posted:

This whole cuckolding thing is myth thought up by white internet nerds. I am a 27 year old black guy born and raised in the south, and most white women that I knew growing up wanted nothing to do with black men sexually/romantically. Some of them would be your "friend" but you could not talk to them in front of certain white guys.

okay now go to the craiglist of a region that isn't the south, and go to casual encounters -> MW4M

e: lol here is san diego as of right now:

2 cucks seeking big black cock in the first page of results

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Jun 19, 2015

monstre noir
Jun 19, 2015

by Ralp

Moridin920 posted:

okay now go to the craiglist of a region that isn't the south, and go to casual encounters -> MW4M

I'll take your word for it. I just when that meme gets brought up, when white women are by far the most racially selective of all races of women.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

monstre noir posted:

I'll take your word for it. I just when that meme gets brought up, when white women are by far the most racially selective of all races of women.

I will grant you that whenever you look at a hooker's ad they've got 'no black dudes' on there 90% of the time which seems lovely to me

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

I will grant you that whenever you look at a hooker's ad they've got 'no black dudes' on there 90% of the time which seems lovely to me

for some reason, hookers are allergic to being raped & killed

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Moridin920 posted:

they can bill my estate

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I miss john pop

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

monstre noir posted:

john pop?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fetus Tree posted:

they can bill my estate

i don't think debt gets passed on

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Moridin920 posted:

i don't think debt gets passed on

This isn't the first time I've had this discussion, and while 'taxpayers have to pay to clean up your brains" is probably the weakest argument I've seen for most things, it isn't entirely without some merit. If you want the privilege to not wear a seatbelt, you can just pay for it. They already have this in place for special license plates. Extra fee to register the car. Extra fee to renew the license.

Might as well get in on that action if youre the state, the insurance companies have been for ages.

E: though I would like to see a cost comparison between accident cleanup for fatal accidents, and accidents that leave the vehicles just as mangled, but the driver actually survives.

Willing to bet that its probably cheaper to clean up a corpse than transfer and treat a living person at the end of the day

Fetus Tree fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Jun 19, 2015

monstre noir
Jun 19, 2015

by Ralp

gently caress the ROW posted:

for some reason, hookers are allergic to being raped & killed

I know you are being ironic, but it's crazy that every prominent craigslist killer to date has been some dopey white dude. Most blacks fear white people too much to ever harm a white woman.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

monstre noir posted:

I know you are being ironic, but it's crazy that every prominent craigslist killer to date has been some dopey white dude. Most blacks fear white people too much to ever harm a white woman.

yeah its actually the hookers want to get paid probably. I don't really know but a lot of strippers have said things about this subject... and hell, I trust 'em

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

monstre noir posted:

i mean i tend to assume that most criminals for most things are just going to be whatever demographic there is the most of. thats prolly not based in fact, but it seems like a safe bet most of the time. i think i read that males are predisposed to a lot of stuff like psychopathy etc more than women are, and im sure theres other examples like that. idk.

im really fuckin over my own redneck thread with derails but some of this is fun to talk about anyway and i have way too big of a headache to go searching for a bunch of images to dump unfortunately

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fetus Tree posted:

This isn't the first time I've had this discussion, and while 'taxpayers have to pay to clean up your brains" is probably the weakest argument I've seen for most things, it isn't entirely without some merit. If you want the privilege to not wear a seatbelt, you can just pay for it. They already have this in place for special license plates. Extra fee to register the car. Extra fee to renew the license.

Might as well get in on that action if youre the state, the insurance companies have been for ages.

E: though I would like to see a cost comparison between accident cleanup for fatal accidents, and accidents that leave the vehicles just as mangled, but the driver actually survives.

Willing to bet that its probably cheaper to clean up a corpse than transfer and treat a living person at the end of the day

it's probably way cheaper

living where I do (traffic :suicide:) the next thing that comes to mind is 'great so I get to be stuck in gridlock because this idiot decided wearing a seatbelt was bad and now they've got 4 lanes blocked off because there's blood streaking down the highway from where he bounced a couple times.'

plus the whole concept of paying to not have certain laws apply to you is abhorrent to me. a vanity plate isn't special treatment. plus what do you get a placard that says 'I AM A GIANT FUCKO' on your car so cops know not to pull you over for seatbelt violations?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

not a single image on this whole page

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
Holy poo poo shut up and post pictures

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Moridin920 posted:

plus the whole concept of paying to not have certain laws apply to you is abhorrent to me. a vanity plate isn't special treatment. plus what do you get a placard that says 'I AM A GIANT FUCKO' on your car so cops know not to pull you over for seatbelt violations?

I was gonna type out a decent response, but the fact is on a lot of it i A) dont care enough because i do wear my seatbelt and B ) some parts of what you say i agree with anyway and C) like the guy just said theres no images on this page and the thread really isnt about this poo poo anyway so :shrug:

seatbelts for everybody!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

larchesdanrew posted:

Holy poo poo shut up and post pictures

lol that one was already posted tho

• Locked thread