Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

marc gasol is very good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Nameo posted:

The Grizzlies announcers quoting Mark Jackson verifies that they are the worst.

They just said that the Clippers are a good regular season team but can't get to the next level in the playoffs because "their toughest player is only 6 feet tall". Jesus gently caress.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates
Dubs going super small with Draymond Green at C and Harrison Barnes PF.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Grizzlies cant miss

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates
Bogut is out of the game with a contusion around his eye, Barbossa sprained his knee and won't return.

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
Holy poo poo the end of the heat game gave me a heart attack.

sammo
Jan 15, 2014
Kemba going full hero mode and two bad shots at the end to cost the Hornets the game.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

sammo posted:

Kemba going full hero mode and two bad shots at the end to cost the Hornets the game.

I think he was probably fouled at the end, but you shouldn't try to get a whistle to win the games.

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

Lockback posted:

I think he was probably fouled at the end, but you shouldn't try to get a whistle to win the games.

When? I watched the replay on both shots he took at the end there was no foul. He just choked.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Steve Kerr T is the best T

Vire posted:

When? I watched the replay on both shots he took at the end there was no foul. He just choked.

I don't have the replay now but it looked at first watching that there was a lot of contact on his last shot (before the Al tip-attempt)

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Man, this Warriors-Thunder game has been brutal

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Speights looks like god out there

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

The speights experience

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

This looks like 2K when you have the game that gets your guy magically promoted to starter

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

Lockback posted:

Steve Kerr T is the best T

I don't have the replay now but it looked at first watching that there was a lot of contact on his last shot (before the Al tip-attempt)

Just went back and rewatched the dvr of the last play from 2 different angles. Kemba tried to draw a foul but Shabazz never left his feet so Kemba just jumped into him and missed the shot. There was no foul there.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Curry missed just his 3rd ft this year

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The Lakers went from playing a lot of Sundays to every Sunday this season except All Star Break and Martin Luther King weekend (where they play in the day game on MLK Day). Bleh.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Mario Chalmers has had a nice stretch of games recently. Shabazz has also scored in double digits in the last 5. I'm not sure why they bother starting Shannon Brown when Napier ends up playing 34 minutes anyway.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Not really sure what nick young managed to do just there

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I don't think Byron Scott is gonna get fired so he can stop the whole "play Kobe Bryant into the ground" thing Brown and D'antoni did to try and save their jobs.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lakers vs Nuggets is like a strategy game that's going to be won by which coach can manage to match up their rock paper scissor lineups that can't score against each other.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Jeremy Lin just ruined his epic Sextuple Twos game.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Nuggets and Lakers are both 4-17 in the fourth quarter.

hot salad
Jun 25, 2005

Did you just say
the word 'scoff'?
:eyepop: that was a pretty good dunk by wes

e: not as good as Sacre and Clarkson were acting but still

hmmxkrazee
Sep 9, 2006
why
Goddamnit Kobe.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Jeremy Lin is a legit stupid player.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Gallo is a legit stupid player.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lakers are gonna lose this game on lucky bounces to Mosgov.

Halfling Wizard Bear
Oct 12, 2003

I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people.

Rick posted:

Nuggets and Lakers are both 4-17 in the fourth quarter.

I was listening to the game on my 20 minute drive to work and I think there were two baskets made total.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Halfling Wizard Bear posted:

I was listening to the game on my 20 minute drive to work and I think there were two baskets made total.

I'm not gonna say it was the worst game I've ever seen because I lived through the 90s and watched the Pacers play basketball last year, but man it was a bad game.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rick posted:

I'm not gonna say it was the worst game I've ever seen because I lived through the 90s and watched the Pacers play basketball last year, but man it was a bad game.

Didn't the Rockets play in like a 69-68 game already earlier this year? Versus OKC?

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Rick posted:

I couldn't make it through the 2nd quarter. With D'Antoni coaching the games were at least interesting and high scoring, this is just brutal.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Kobe leading the league in missed baskets at 38%!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Beverley is out tonight, so the Rockets will be missing him, Dwight and Jones tonight against the Knicks

woof

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
In good news Raptors get back James Johnson. Thought he would be out for muchhhhh longer, considering how bad the sprain looked.

Faxanadu
Apr 18, 2003

Intruder posted:

Beverley is out tonight, so the Rockets will be missing him, Dwight and Jones tonight against the Knicks

woof

:siren: Upset Watch :siren:

nah they'll still win by like 10+

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
There's something pretty funny about the Portland announcers constantly making GBS threads on the 76ers while their team is unable to separate.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Go Raptors, best in the east.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.

Bashez posted:

There's something pretty funny about the Portland announcers constantly making GBS threads on the 76ers while their team is unable to separate.

Joey Crawford turned up the "keep it close" sliders

• Locked thread