Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Droid

various cheeses posted:

Yes but bronies are scum while guns are fun.

There are bronies who own guns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

various cheeses

The Droid posted:

Probably the only reason they haven't been pressed into labor camps yet.

We'll get em though!

NurhacisUrn

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Hey I just met you
And this is crazy
Now go full auto
Uzi young lady

old beast lunatic

by Hand Knit

The Droid posted:

I just found my new favorite facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/bronieswithguns

Prettz

lol if you own a gun and haven't used it to shoot cops yet

pretty soft girl

my dead grandfather fights better than you
don't the smaller line of uzis fire at like 1500+ rounds a minute or something

what the gently caress was this guy thinking

Prettz

micro uzi does 1250rpm I believe

peak debt
b& :(
What would you do if 1250 urban ferals tried to break into your home in the same minute. Did you know the police takes up to 15 minutes to respond? That 9 year old would've been raped 18750 times!

Intel&Sebastian

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
A minute is a long time, if she kept a firm grip she could've raised the average IQ in Arizona by 2%

Intel&Sebastian

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
In real life I usually don't laugh about deaths or want to watch fail videos where I know someones died but I made an exception for this because "now go full auto" is just too great to let go.

various cheeses

pretty soft girl posted:

don't the smaller line of uzis fire at like 1500+ rounds a minute or something

what the gently caress was this guy thinking

Yeah and a micro uzi isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world to control. Holy christ what a bad decision.

old beast lunatic

by Hand Knit
Anyone remember the sweet skull cracking sound from action quake? My brain plays that for me at the end of the video.

calusari

It's mechanical. Seems to come at regular intervals.
guess the guy forgot to tell her uzi does it

Withnail
When people are go 'shooting at the range' are they pretending they are killing/maiming other humans, or is it more like a game of darts?

various cheeses

Withnail posted:

When people are go 'shooting at the range' are they pretending they are killing/maiming other humans, or is it more like a game of darts?

Pretty much like darts only louder.

And way more fun.

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
the reason to not give children firearms is only partially safety related. the primary reason is that they do not comprehend the context behind using a weapon yet and using it before understanding this context turns them into emotionally stunted people who repeat "guns own" over and over like the criminally insane

Burt Sexual

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Intel&Sebastian posted:

In real life I usually don't laugh about deaths or want to watch fail videos where I know someones died but I made an exception for this because "now go full auto" is just too great to let go.

Does the op video really show him getting shot? I didn't want to watch to the end as I'm a pussy I guess.

Intel&Sebastian

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Tezzor posted:

the reason to not give children firearms is only partially safety related. the primary reason is that they do not comprehend the context behind using a weapon yet and using it before understanding this context turns them into emotionally stunted people who repeat "guns own" over and over like the criminally insane

stolen from the tfr news thread

Rand alPaul

by Nyc_Tattoo
Guns are terrible and should be banned.

The Droid

Darth123123 posted:

Does the op video really show him getting shot? I didn't want to watch to the end as I'm a pussy I guess.

No it stops just as the gun jerks towards his face

Burt Sexual

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tezzor posted:

But this applies to adults as well? Or was that the joke.

pretty soft girl

I tried out my buddy's airsoft gas Mac-11 once on some soda cans and I was just like, whoa that was kinda fun to shoot but I should be really careful with this thing I wouldn't want to hurt someone or put someone's eye out

this guy handed the real equivalent to a nine year old who doesn't have a job and maybe only goes to the gym once a week and said let 'er rip

it sucks that anyone had to die and all but I can't begin to fathom the series of bad decisions that leads to that

SunAndSpring
lol at the D&D nerds getting mad at guns. "This hobby is really regressive and a tool of the patriarchal neo-conservative fascists, and I won't stand for this! They should take up a real hobby, like reading Andrea Dworkin or writing Communist poetry."

Prettz

pretty soft girl posted:

it sucks that anyone had to die and all but I can't begin to fathom the series of bad decisions that leads to that
it never sucks when bad people die. stop being such a mincing liberal.

Rand alPaul

by Nyc_Tattoo

SunAndSpring posted:

lol at the D&D nerds getting mad at guns. "This hobby is really regressive and a tool of the patriarchal neo-conservative fascists, and I won't stand for this! They should take up a real hobby, like reading Andrea Dworkin or writing Communist poetry."

Communists love guns because the revolution. Hope that helps.

pretty soft girl

Darth123123 posted:

The Droid posted:

No it stops just as the gun jerks towards his face

tbh its still pretty terrifying because it freezes on the frame right before the gun jerks around all the way and the dude's head turns to ground beef

Burt Sexual

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pretty soft girl posted:

I tried out my buddy's airsoft gas Mac-11 once on some soda cans and I was just like, whoa that was kinda fun to shoot but I should be really careful with this thing I wouldn't want to hurt someone or put someone's eye out

this guy handed the real equivalent to a nine year old who doesn't have a job and maybe only goes to the gym once a week and said let 'er rip

Let's not forget the parents that paid to watch their child kill someone. And likely signed a waiver giving up all rights.

SunAndSpring

Rand alPaul posted:

Communists love guns because the revolution. Hope that helps.

Nah man, this is neo-Communism, aka the kind that posts wishful thinking about how if we just give Communism another chance, there won't be death squads and gulags and poo poo, honest. They're too wimpy to use an AK-47.

Sexgun Rasputin

by Ralp

(and can't post for 645 days!)

*seizes the means of production with smug willy wonka meme*

The Droid

*sweeps into office on a wave of great social and economic reforms, taking firm stances constantly* "what about gun control" *makes a silly face and goes "ehhhhhhhhhhh"*

old beast lunatic

by Hand Knit
Ok fine lets talk about gunhaver fantasies wherin Obama is a real communist and the UN guys in blue helmets are going to storm the united states to take my mudertoys. :allears:

Prettz

that was already supposed to have happened under clinton

Sexgun Rasputin

by Ralp

lol hastily constructed strawman, smugface teh most brutal combo

old beast lunatic

by Hand Knit

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

lol hastily constructed strawman, smugface teh most brutal combo

Actually the most brutal combo is a micro uzi and little girl.

Sexgun Rasputin

by Ralp

okc bombing was inside job

pretty soft girl

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

okc bombing was inside job

wait what happened to okcupid

Intel&Sebastian

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

InterFaced posted:

Actually the most brutal combo is a micro uzi and little girl.

too soon

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

SunAndSpring posted:

no need for big scary buzzwords. how about "this hobby is for racist yahoos"

SunAndSpring

Tezzor posted:

no need for big scary buzzwords. how about "this hobby is for racist morons"

So why don't you like guns then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexgun Rasputin

by Ralp

Tezzor posted:

no need for big scary buzzwords. how about "this hobby is for racist yahoos"