Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

I can be free next weekend :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

ok but you have to do a trip report for those of us too poor to travel up and get murdered in person

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Bobby Deluxe posted:

ok but you have to do a trip report for those of us too poor to travel up and get murdered in person

south posters best posters

Fluo
May 25, 2007

I'm Crap posted:

bring back mark lamarr imo

Ive not seen him in years, id rather have him back on nevermind the buzzcocks and not that loving noel 'monkey cheese' fielding

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Fluo posted:

agreed

UncleBlazer
Jan 27, 2011

I'm in London next weekend doing cool things. Save it for when I'm not poor and not doing cool things.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Fluo posted:

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Southern posters should arrange a meet up so fluo can brutally murder you all

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

The Big Taff Man posted:

Southern posters should arrange a meet up so fluo can brutally murder you all

:agreed:

Everyone please post before, during and (if you are able) after the grisly murders.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it will be a blessed relief from your posting!!!

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

it will be a blessed relief from your posting!!!

Baby don't be like that

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
Awreet, fellow Scotgoons. Since there was a No vote I still get to post in this thread.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Stottie Kyek posted:

Awreet, fellow Scotgoons. Since there was a No vote I still get to post in this thread.

What ever happened to that shetland islands goon

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Stottie Kyek posted:

I always assumed you were a fellow geordie or possibly a teesider

Have they got the lights back on in Scotland yet?

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
Sort of, I'm an honorary Geordie, I lived in Durham for a long time and have a lot of north-east and Yorkshire family, and I love the place. :) But I'm from Perth originally (our little local nightclub regularly turns up in the PYF Awkward Ugly and Gross thread) and back up in Edinburgh for work. I think there's a few other goons in Embra but I haven't met any as far as I know :tinfoil:

They've got power here at least, and the trains are running again, but they're still Scotrail pieces of poo poo that are meant to be 30 year rolling stock but they look like they're about to fall apart so I've been getting the bus lately - one good thing our council does is it owns the buses so they're always pretty good!

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

gonna stay in birmingham and just get grizzly murdered by regular people

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Phoon posted:

gonna stay in birmingham and just get grizzly murdered by regular people

does frank skinner still go up north

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

A guy gave me solidarity for the terrorist attack in my country on Wednesday then he called me a potato.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Fluo posted:

does frank skinner still go up north

hes our king now

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Fluo posted:

Ive not seen him in years, id rather have him back on nevermind the buzzcocks and not that loving noel 'monkey cheese' fielding

It's loving good with Rhod Gilbert hosting mind and Fielding has toned it down a lot

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Fielding was good in the it crowd, due to bring a minor character that you only saw twice a series.

That programme with him and that other twat in the zoo was crap.

Pyf stall in the arndale market. Mine is zorbas

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i watched his luxury comedy whilst extremely high which i imagine is the intended way to see it and it was still very bad

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

CancerCakes posted:

Pyf stall in the arndale market. Mine is zorbas

taco bell

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Panchos for sure

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
norovirus has ruined my weekend :negative:

tada.wav
Dec 24, 2013

I've had noro and you have my deepest sympathies. It's better to be dead than have noro.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Viet shack although it's the only one I've tried.

I had noro once. When I was travelling alone. On a flight from Amsterdam to Singapore. It was an incredibly awful experience because no one wanted to go anywhere near me to help. I wrote off a toilet by throwing up all over it, and then very nearly vomited on the Singapore customs officer.

To be clear when I got on the plane I felt fine and it kicked in a few hours into the flight.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

is everyone enjoying doing their tax returns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

PAYE for me

• Locked thread