Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

:bsdsnype:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
don't you mean 🔫

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

so is there a big crossover between unicode committee members and wikipedia editors, or what

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Lutha Mahtin posted:

so is there a big crossover between unicode committee members and wikipedia editors, or what

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/🔪

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

This article is within the scope of WikiProject Blades, a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of knives, swords, and blades on Wikipedia. If you would like to participate, please visit the project page, where you can join the discussion and see a list of open tasks.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Sweevo posted:

This article is within the scope of WikiProject Blades, a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of knives, swords, and blades on Wikipedia. If you would like to participate, please visit the project page, where you can join the discussion and see a list of open tasks.

close down the internet, stop all production of anime. the dorkiest 2 sentences written in sequence have been discovered. The project is complete.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

oh my god

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

this thread never ceases to amaze

e: whoops, thought this was the Wikipedia thread

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Official Carrier of the Neil Bush Torch
(▰˘◡˘▰)

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Official Carrier of the Neil Bush Torch

( ^◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯

rotor fucked around with this message at 09:16 on Sep 3, 2014

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!
:yaycloud::smithcloud:

A Pinball Wizard posted:

in Japan it is traditional on boys day for young boys to fly flags shaped like carp

in japan (and elsewhere in Asia) it is traditional for kids to sneak up behind other kids and sometimes adults and jam their fingers in an unsuspecting victims poohole. it's not endearing.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
my favorite is the bitcoin one: 〽️

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I don't use many emojii but when I do it's to put down the basic bitches 💅

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE posted:

in japan (and elsewhere in Asia) it is traditional for kids to sneak up behind other kids and sometimes adults and jam their fingers in an unsuspecting victims poohole. it's not endearing.

there were kids in my kindergarten who wanted to play that game a lot

as a knowledgeable authority on the subject, i figure kids just wanna get a rise out of anybody and they dont know whats wrong until you tell them. if adults do it thats obv a problem but up til say 2-3 yrs old that may be just they havent been told yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Snapchat A Titty posted:

there were kids in my kindergarten who wanted to play that game a lot

as a knowledgeable authority on the subject, i figure kids just wanna get a rise out of anybody and they dont know whats wrong until you tell them. if adults do it thats obv a problem but up til say 2-3 yrs old that may be just they havent been told yet

PLEASE MAKE ME A SANDWICH

• Locked thread