Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
metasynthetic
Dec 2, 2005

in one moment, Earth

in the next, Heaven

Megamarm
i am a fit, toned 20 something male with a shaved chest and confident demeanor. how did i get this way you ask? by using <completely retarded exercise product that either doesn't do poo poo, or barely works one isolated muscle group>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

metasynthetic
Dec 2, 2005

in one moment, Earth

in the next, Heaven

Megamarm
gonna ride in my car listening to indie pop with my mixed ethnicity friends dancing in their seats at night while city lights reflect off the windshield (at least one friend will be black but not *too* black because that would be scary)

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Miltank posted:

its the price they will pay for a better society :(

i'm surprised no one's posted bill hicks' unfunny spittling about advertisers. truly a different era for gbs.

entitled duck
Jul 19, 2008

oh hello
fast food ads where the dad and boys of a family are eating burgers and drinking soft drinks and the mother has a salad and a water. gently caress you guys

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

in commercial world this is what middle aged women do when they want to tell one another about how they are pooping so often lately with the help of probiotics

jamie lee curtis loves to poo poo man

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Extremely attractive and scantily clad women selling anything.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
any commercial that wants to trend on twitter

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
any commercial advertising phone apps

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Liquid Chicken posted:

Car dealer who runs ads repeatedly on every channel, yammers on and on and has a single catch phrase always used at the end. You folks in upstate New York know which fat gently caress I'm talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW0ZD2a6SM4

1-800-AUTO-LAND!!
1-800-AUTO-LAND!!
1-800-AUTO-LAND!!
1-800-AUTO-LAND!!
1-800-AUTO-LAND!!
1-800-AUTO-LAND!!
1-800-AUTO-LAND!!
1-800-AUTO-LAND!!
1-800-AUTO-LAND!!
1-800-AUTO-LAND!!
1-800-AUTO-LAND!!
1-800-AUTO-LAND!!

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

No More Heroes posted:

Extremely attractive and scantily clad women selling anything.

No no youre supposed to post the ones you hate

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
I know I'm about to do something wrong in life because the color goes all desaturated and the camera that's always filming me starts shaking around violently. I am also a complete loving retard when it comes to day to day activities that literally no other able-bodied person in the world has ever had the slightest issue with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMmUwsT0NlA

GreatGreen fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Oct 16, 2014

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
i hate how, in america at least, ANY time they show an interracial couple in a commercial it is a black man with a white woman. i honestly think it's part of the jew's attack on the christian white race.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
let me show u some numbers

not enough? check out THESE numbers

a car driving on a curved road

i have more numbers for you

look, a screen full of tiny text TOO LATE U MISSED IT it was really good too haha bich

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
When my blockers stopped working and I actually had to watch youtube ads for a whole day.

LIZ MEET BRAD. LIZ MEET BRAD. LIZ MEET BRAD.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

LifeSizePotato posted:

i'm surprised no one's posted bill hicks' unfunny spittling about advertisers. truly a different era for gbs.

Saying "unfunny" when talking about Bill Hicks is somewhat redundant.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

THIS YOGURT IS THE BOMB

FUCKIN EAT THIS YOGURT

SHOVE IT IN YOUR FACE

IT'LL MAKE YOU POOP BETTER

I'M A NONTHREATENING OLDER WHITE WOMAN EATING YOGURT TO MAKE MY POOPS NICER

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
I'm wearing this utterly horrid-smelling body spray and it's attracting all these women to me because it's scientifically designed to do so. I don't even need to shower anymore, I just spray this fucker all over my body.

prinneh
Jul 29, 2005
prince of denmark

BrownJenkin posted:

Slow motion shots of ladies in white bouncing on a trampoline or some similar activity. Nope, no period blood on those capris! This tampon must be very effective!

Oooooh the tampon ladies sing this song
do-daaa, do-daa
Period blood tracks miles long
Ohh de-do-da-day

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
i'd buy that for $1.89 - that's inflation!

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

those ads where you're not sure if it's for perfume, a car, or tampons until the end

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Blistex posted:

Showing a potential consumer that they will be "comfortably different" or "safely original". Last thing you want to do is make people think that they are going to get something and end up being visibly different or alone. Even if your intended audience are the most counter-culture hipsters, you still want to make sure they know (subconsciously that they will not be alone).

Pretty much every ad where they propose you do something "drastically different" has a scene at the end where everyone who "forged their own path" ends up together and patting each other on the back all smiles.

you sound like you work in advertising. u should shoot up ur office and then kill yourself

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Portals posted:

those ads where you're not sure if it's for perfume, a car, or tampons until the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VC9PsJb6S_s#t=9

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
me, in my nice kitchen w/ granite countertops: you know jamie i just haven't been regular lately!!

jamie: have u tried activia? youll be taking gross mammoth shits multiple times a day in no time

me: wow thanks celeb girlfriend will do

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

prinneh posted:

Oooooh the tampon ladies sing this song
do-daaa, do-daa
Period blood tracks miles long
Ohh de-do-da-day

Learn to count syllables. That is horrible.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Blistex posted:

Saying "unfunny" when talking about Bill Hicks is somewhat redundant.

not in gbs 1.0 it wasn't. any comedians thread was full of goons jizzing about bill hicks

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i hate when idiots who took an intro to business class at the community college genuinely think "any publicity is good publicity" or "hey, must've worked, it got you talking about them!"

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
My dad died in 9/11, which is why I use Tylenol for my heartburn problems

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Phobic Nest posted:

It isn't even a pleasant blue, just a sickly grayish color that makes everything look as dead as the target consumer's boner.

Still better than chillin' in separate bathtubs, the true sign of an active sex life.

it's either dumb poo poo like that or they show old people fuckin

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
any number of badly rendered 3d animated mascots that a company is apparently stuck with and continues to bang out commercials with them.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

exspurt analcyst posted:

any number of badly rendered 3d animated mascots that a company is apparently stuck with and continues to bang out commercials with them.

THE GENERAL

The Bubsy 3D of advertisements.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
blah blah family family children kids children family family kids kids blah buy our chicken

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Farts posted:

Ask your doctor about ____________!

gently caress you, my doctor should TELL me what I need

This is the real hosed up poo poo. Why is a for-profit company marketing brain altering chemicals directly to the consumer? DO YOU EVER GET TIRED? THIS MAY BE FOR YOU

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Liquid Chicken posted:

Car dealer who runs ads repeatedly on every channel, yammers on and on and has a single catch phrase always used at the end. You folks in upstate New York know which fat gently caress I'm talking about.

billy fuccillo murdered a man and got away with it

entitled duck
Jul 19, 2008

oh hello

Maldoror posted:

blah blah family family children kids children family family kids kids blah buy our chicken

and the accompanying 'ooh wop bop bop' *clap clap clap* 'bop bop doo' song thats in every commercial. being a consumer is so fun and whismical!

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
Video game adverts where they wub with every screen transition.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
middle aged cowboys with erectile dysfunction.

also not being fresh down there for women apparently translates into the beach and ocean waves.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
u gotta be ready if ur at the beach and someone wants to smell ur oval office

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011
Ads where retail workers aren't miserable. I get that you want me to go to your store but I can only suspend my disbelief so much, drat

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
the old christian man in a developing country. why do you need my help when you're right there, just slap the flies off that skinnyfat baby yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i hate theon e where they think ill buy their poo poo

nigga if i wanted it id hit YOU up

• Locked thread