Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Due to an unfortunate gaming accident, Coach Grunty and the management team for the Spiral Mountain Breegulls will not be able to participate in this season of the Super League. She however will be up and running and the Breegulls will be back in the next season. Until that time, let's all wish for a swift and full recovery; our hearts go out to her. Meanwhile representing AnonymousIdiot's new brainchild, The Loveland Aleworkers are a cadre of recovering alcoholics beer snobs whom have agreed to manage on his behalf, and tackle the complexities of Baseball strategy while he searching for that last remaining Jiggy.

Team Name: Loveland Aleworkers

Team Logo:

Home Location: Loveland, Colorado, USA

Home Stadium: Centennial Park

DH?: Nope

Sample Teams [11]:

1922 Chicago Cubs[2]
1915 Philadelphia Phillies [3)
1917 Detroit Tigers [3]:
1970 Minnesota Twins[3]

Roster & Strategies coming soon...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."
Expansion closes in two days!

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

Due to an unfortunate gaming accident, Coach Grunty and the management team for the Spiral Mountain Breegulls will not be able to participate in this season of the Super League. She however will be up and running and the Breegulls will be back in the next season. Until that time, let's all wish for a swift and full recovery; our hearts go out to her. Meanwhile representing AnonymousIdiot's new brainchild, The Loveland Aleworkers are a cadre of recovering alcoholics beer snobs whom have agreed to manage on his behalf, and tackle the complexities of Baseball strategy while he searching for that last remaining Jiggy.

Team Name: Loveland Aleworkers

Team Logo:

Home Location: Loveland, Colorado, USA

Home Stadium: Centennial Park

DH?: Nope

Sample Teams [11]:

1922 Chicago Cubs[2]
1915 Philadelphia Phillies [3)
1917 Detroit Tigers [3]:
1970 Minnesota Twins[3]

Roster & Strategies coming soon...

Nice. That's 3 of the teams I'd have taken myself. Or maybe that's a bad sign considering how bad my teams are.

Anyway, now you get the adventures of old Pete and older Pete.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Someone's gotta take the '86 Jays for a fun reward

The reward is probably '96 Al Leiter

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
The 86 Jays have young Crime Dog and prime Terminator. It's a very good nickname team.

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."
Jimmy "Jimmy loving Key" Key

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Getting down to the wire for signups! If you're still on the fence don't just stand there bust a move.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead

Armitage posted:

Getting down to the wire for signups! If you're still on the fence don't just stand there bust a move.

Im sad no one has taken the 1 point 1800s teams yet. Can I trade players for them?

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Seriously. There is still enough elite talent on the board to make a very good team. Probably a great team, even, if you're a new owner. That 12th point really opens up a TON of possibilities.

So you should come play.

e: I wonder how many of the active owners create teams that'll never see the light of day each time feeders are released. I can't be the only one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."
Okay, it's been a week, we have ten teams, I'm willing to say that's good enough.

Everyone move to this thread! And post all your team information there for the sake of convenience!

• Locked thread