Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I want to nominate this thread title for being the whitest thread title ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Sylvester Stallone got nominated for Creed, this is the greatest crime.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

the great deceiver posted:

"maybe" it's possible to care about and be interested in more than one thing at a time beep boop trains :spergin:

Yes it's very clear to me that the majority of people in the USA consider their national and local policies with as much interest as they do pop culture bullshit, I know this because of evidence in governmental actions and voting trends.

Oh wait, nobody loving cares about politics because they feel disenfranchised by the actions of corporate entities and the systems of institutionalized oppression against segments of the population.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Gaunab posted:

I want to nominate this thread title for being the whitest thread title ever

i forgot to add "smh", "bruh" or "savage". i'm such a failure.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

SHISHKABOB posted:

Yes it's very clear to me that the majority of people in the USA consider their national and local policies with as much interest as they do pop culture bullshit, I know this because of evidence in governmental actions and voting trends.

Oh wait, nobody loving cares about politics because they feel disenfranchised by the actions of corporate entities and the systems of institutionalized oppression against segments of the population.

im sorry i didnt finish reading your whole post because i was playing star wars battlefront

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Peanut President posted:

Sylvester Stallone got nominated for Creed, this is the greatest crime.

lol but he was the best part of that movie, the main actor has absolutely no charisma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Molothecat posted:

black people movies are always either feel-bad movies about slavery or bad comedies

sorry op

that black ww2 movie lucas did, reminded me of something from 1960.

• Locked thread