Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
If Coup de Lava had more accuracy on his strikes this fight would be over already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
by the Stockton rules you guys taught me, which is the only way I know how to score a fight, this is a clear Wilson victory

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Does Wilson know he's a professional fighter?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
hahaha Wilson is just straight up fleeing

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Wilson's defense was impressive and really came back in that third round. He'll probably lose but I'm a fan.

EDIT for the record I'm not talking about him fleeing I'm talking about him moving his head out of the way of strikes that were coming in increasingly varied angles

Gay Horney fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Oct 2, 2016

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Dan Didio posted:

Does Wilson know he's a professional fighter?

it's really weird. he's like a chinese monk with fighting skills but a conscientious objector to violence

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Show more clips of Marquadt knocking out Woodley.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
That was bad mostly because Wilson was running away the whole time, hopefully it was just the ball sack shot that sapped him of his spirit

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
BARNCAT!

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

This fight is the ultimate "my dad can beat up your dad" battle of the modern day and perhaps the greatest of all time after roidtech

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

The Barn Cat the most ferocious, pound for pound animal alive.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
This could be good...maybe

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Both of these guys have the face of someone who'd be getting pantsed in a 90's teen comedy

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
The Barn Cat has an extremely unfortunate hairline for a 29 year old

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

dumb normie; What the gently caress is a barncat lol?

me, from behind the fox sports desk: oh, only the most pound for pound ferocious animal ever.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Barncat with the glasses is Portland personified

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Marquardt's highlight reel didn't have nearly enough angles of him terminating Tyron Woodley.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

it's really weird. he's like a chinese monk with fighting skills but a conscientious objector to violence

haha

fatherdog posted:

Both of these guys have the face of someone who'd be getting pantsed in a 90's teen comedy

they look like they should be discussing microbrews in a gastropub together instead of fighting in a metal cage

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
Nate is fighting for his job, right

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

I wonder what Life Choices compel a man from Wyoming to come to Japan in the late 1990s and become the open-palm slap fight champion

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Dan Didio posted:

dumb normie; What the gently caress is a barncat lol?

me, from behind the fox sports desk: oh, only the most pound for pound ferocious animal ever.

I used to work for a vet that would see semiferal dogs, wild horses, goats etc. Barn cats were the scariest morherfuckers I've ever had to deal with.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Ironic Twist posted:

Nate is 2-6 in his last 8 with most of those losses being KOs so he should probably hang em up if he loses here.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Ironic Twist posted:

Yeah, for like five years now.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

I bet sage had a six pack by the time Marquardt was in the UFC

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Bluedeanie posted:

This fight is the ultimate "my dad can beat up your dad" battle of the modern day and perhaps the greatest of all time after roidtech

Sam Alvey got next

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I wonder if Marquardt regrets that takedown

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
barncat looks like that guy off house of cards

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

barncat looks like that guy off house of cards

Michael Kelly.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Barncat not doing enough here

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
That was dope

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
That was siiiick

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Owned

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
That's gonna make a good gif

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

manyak posted:

Barncat not doing enough here

Yeah, he's really stopped moving.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Daaaamn, got him with the Punchout wobble

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

whooaaaa

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

holy poo poo

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

Goddamn ragdolled

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

The delayed reaction KO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
Nate might not have a chin anymore but he is still a hell of a fighter to watch.

• Locked thread