Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do I have to pay extra if I want to
Call you a filthy whore
Be called a filthy whore
Watch you watch two other people while I watch from outside the window
Read you this sick rear end take-down of my town's mayor I just posted on his Face Book about His Majesty's stupid pet poo poo rules
Only drumsticks
I only brought $38
View Results

• Locked thread
funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

AugmentedVision posted:

anyone ever just go to the library and move books of the bible to the "fantasy" section? lol

no, but some redditor probably says they have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Mega64 posted:

Did they not know about anal in those times or something?

I think they used to call it sodomy back in those days

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Tace Vim posted:

I think they used to call it sodomy back in those days

Oh yeah. Wasn't there an entire city dedicated solely to anal sex that God hated because He wasn't getting any?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mega64 posted:

Oh yeah. Wasn't there an entire city dedicated solely to anal sex that God hated because He wasn't getting any?

Lol if you think God has an anus. :jerkbag:

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Lol if you think God has an anus. :jerkbag:

We are created in gods image.

except with a bunch of pipes and hoses and pooping that He says to be ashamed of

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

H.H posted:

poo poo, that aint even the most freaky chapter of Ezekiel. check this out: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel+1&version=KJV

it's a prophecy on :catdrugs:, pro click

What's funny is the surreal what-the-gently caress enemies of Bayonetta are actually far and away the most accurate graphical representation of angels in drat near any medium.

They're kind of more horrifying than any demon.

I think most of the bible belt ironically still thinks angels are supposed to look like back lit blond white dude with wings, and not flaming wheels covered in eyes. And I think they like to ignore passages like "His tongue is comprised of flaming swords."

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Apr 11, 2016

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Rando posted:

This is the story of two insatiably horney sisters, each one born to gently caress. The story appears in the 23rd chapter of Ezekiel

Oholibah is queen of party girls and is always down for anything you could imagine. She loves to make a game of finding and loving men of all nationalities. If she learns about a country she's never heard of before her first task is to hunt down a fit and attractive piece of rear end from that culture. It's sort of like Beers Around the World: Dicks Around the Known World.

Throughout the chapter she gets some Egyptian action and some Babylonian action, and some Assyrian, too. Oholibah is the Ambassador of Getting Some. Whomever she feels like, whenever she feels like, no guilt, shame or apology.

Oholibah is also is in the habit of paying tribute to the foreign deities of these men in the post-coital afterglow, probably just to be polite. She ain't tied down to no man, not even a god man.

For Oholibah, life is for whatever the gently caress Oholibah wants it to be, subject to change without notice.

Oholibah also has a sister, Oholah, and both ladies enjoy the same interests and hobbies. The siblings party and drink and screw their way across the cradle of civilization and back. It would seem they fully support themselves and this high class Camel Set life on simply being an absolute blast to hang around.

So of course Yahweh, cosmic buzzkill that He Was, Is and always Will Be loving HATES these girls.

The entire story is basically God complaining to his prophet Zeek about these two chicks. God bitches and bitches and bitches about how these pig-whore sisters should be tortured and raped and torn apart and burned and so on and so on for the sin of being awesome, sexy and fun.

In one particular verse God actually pauses his stream-of-omnipresence death fantasy and litany of harlotry to complain about how, right this minute, Oholibah is fantasising about some big-dicked Egyptians she used to know and that she is making plans for a return trip so she can get to know them some more. God then goes right back to describing which body parts an angry violent mob would tear from the ladies if such a mob was handy.

Unfortunately Oholah has a run in with some rear end in a top hat Assyrians who are only interested in taking a fetid poo poo on an epic example of a life worthwhile. The Assyrians beat and rob and murder her. They also kidnap and sell into slavery the several bastard children she'd accumulated over the years.

This poor sex-positive woman's tragic death tickles God silly. God says to the remaining sister Oholibah "Ah ha! See? I told you this "life style" would end badly and deservedly so! You must change your ways and lead the pure and honorable life of a proper woman that only fucks one guy".

God starts to get a little worked up imaging all the horrible punishments He'd love to see and continues, "if you do not learn some morals from your sister's brutal yet righteous death, if you do not take warning from the enslavement of your nieces and nephews, now in bondage because their mom was a dirty whore, and if you choose to continue the pursuit of debauchery and depravity, then you will be cursed to suffer the same filthy, shameful pig-dog's fate as your hooker sister. Maybe there'll be a rape or some torture in there this time. I think I'd like that. Maybe being burned alive. That'd be good. And of course, the rending clutches of my angry mob."

True to herself and with an eye towards a mortal existence that doesn't suck, Oholibah ignores God's bullshit threats and goes straight back to fulfilling her own wants and needs. She continues living the life she's always had for the rest of her days.

All God can do is keep on bitching and issuing impotent curses just like before but the divine punishments He wishes on Oholibah never arrive. The story ends with Oholibah putting on some jewelry and makeup and going out to a drunken orgy.

Oholibah should be presented as a role model to young women and girls as an excellent example of self-empowerment and of healthy attitudes towards growing up and loving an astounding number of guys. Maybe all the guys, even you or I.

The lesson the story of Oholibah teaches is clear: tell God to gently caress off and do as you please. He ain't going to do poo poo about it anyway.

Oholah? i hardly know her :smug:

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Agag posted:

Samson is the coolest because he just couldn't stay away from that hot Philistine pussy, and as a result had to tear a lion in half, torch a city's crops, and murder over 1000 people.

Then he died by pulling a pagan temple down on himself, the most metal death possible.

hes just a Gobot Hercules

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
If religion could be more chill about sex I'd be into it, but there is no way I'm giving up tittys in my mortal life so I guess it's hellfire for me.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Siljmonster posted:

hes just a Gobot Hercules

They are very similar, I'm just saying Samson banged more prostitutes and had a cooler death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

little surprised by the twist ending there, usually god kills everyone at the end

• Locked thread