Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luceo
Apr 29, 2003

As predicted in the Bible. :cheers:

I don't think I'm going to survive this series, but gently caress the Kings, always and forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!

misdirectomy posted:

Good job Sharks, too bad they can't feel safe in the series until 0:00 of win #4

QFT

I was at the game, wtf was that call on Toffoli when him and Lucic both got a penalty at the same time, they didn't replay that and it was away from the play, nobody has a clue wtf happened.

Also wtf refs 5v3 in the playoffs?

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!

Nitramster posted:

QFT

I was at the game, wtf was that call on Toffoli when him and Lucic both got a penalty at the same time, they didn't replay that and it was away from the play, nobody has a clue wtf happened.

Also wtf refs 5v3 in the playoffs?

they both saw different penalties and called them there's not much you can do about that part, but the validity of the calls were still up in the air, at least the toffoli one. Looch earned it

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013
The Los Angeles Kings always deserve more penalties

• Locked thread