Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'm betting on no replacement.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Helldump Immunity. posted:

who is your successor??

e:

vote gleep

Lmao better chance of the sun rising in the west than any admin allowing that.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Holly would be a good mod but I think the forum will survive with just one.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

make the successor someone like cole, psydude, or Rekinom so we can mock them without mercy.
....and they can retaliate with infinite 6hr suspensions.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
make me a mod

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

probate cole before you go

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
vasudus gonna reenlist

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I'm that boys father

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

but seriously meowlins,
you think the Mod position/the threat of real life people loving with you for being a SA mod is what's causing your GI issues?

either way, you were a decent mod.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

tuluk posted:

but seriously meowlins,
you think the Mod position/the threat of real life people loving with you for being a SA mod is what's causing your GI issues?

either way, you were a decent mod.

Nah, I don't think that. They told me they didn't see anything on my upper gi scope yesterday, but they took a tissue sample of something and I'll have some results in a week. I just don't want any stress I don't need in my life, and this seems like it's avoidable. I just figure it's not worth it to have to worry about the internet.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Meowlins you are alright man. I'm supposed to talk about you being a dick suck human being for :reasons: or whatever but uh, whatever man you were probably the best mod we've ever had on these human being filled forums.

SA is a goddamn mess, has anyone started a GiP continuity of operations plan yet? We're one night of tranny foot fetish erotic asphyxiation and subsequent probate hearings away from losing GiP. And that's if Ozma doesn't fat first into menopause before 'tax benzo's off this mortal coil.

What I'm saying is, I'll miss you meowlins. I never had a problem with you until you stuck us with this goddamn pig and no sidekick to make him bearable.

G*d Bless.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q
lmao meowlins u punk rear end bitch

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Don't let the door hit you were the good lord split you and put phantom psychosomatic testicular pains in you!

;)

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

RRail's subreddit still exists lol

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Obama Africanus posted:

What I'm saying is, I'll miss you meowlins. I never had a problem with you until you stuck us with this goddamn pig and no sidekick to make him bearable.

G*d Bless.

QTIYD

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
meowlins' is alright, but.. He's one dick suck D&D refugee's weekend of hell dumping away from them trying to cause him grief.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, not even sad brain mc beta Finn wants their IRL identity associated with being head poo poo sweeper at the zoos here.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Mr. Nice! went above and beyond the call of duty in his brief time as a mod. Not only was he not Whip, but he was also not Whip.

A sad day.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
whip must be so hard right now

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

RRail's subreddit still exists lol

I'm sure a homestead site I made in 1998 still exists but the question is, does it get used???

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Helldump Immunity. posted:

whip must be so hard right now

I just came

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

so who's gonna be the barney fife sidekick that takes meowlins place?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Lil' Whip would be a pretty good gimmick account.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

tuluk posted:

so who's gonna be the barney fife sidekick that takes meowlins place?

Who knows! I just woke up to the news. Maybe it'll be shim

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Whip Slagcheek posted:

AhhhahahahahahahHaaaahsgahahagahagahahahahahahahahahdaaaajahahhahahahahahahahahahahsgahahahahhhhhgahahahasaajsgahahahaha

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Yeah sorry about that. Was going to post something last night but opted to go ride go karts instead.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Shim needs to be modded for like, a 24hr period. He'd probate every one who posts in gip and it would be the quietest day on SA

Carteret fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Jul 19, 2014

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Mr. Nice! posted:

Yeah sorry about that. Was going to post something last night but opted to go ride go karts instead.

It's cool!

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
So I thought go karts were not a cool thing till my nephew got me to take a whirl in his. That was the fastest loving thing I've ever driven in my life holy gently caress, it looked cartoonish as poo poo but that thing was fast. I'm now seriously concerned he may die racing that thing.

Gokarts aren't the back yard welded 2hp lawn mower engine chain drive fun things I remember from my childhood. That poo poo had carbon fiber and he posts go pro videos that look like f1 poo poo almost.

It's.. Weird. But cool at the same time.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Mod sounds like a sweet gig right up until you have to deal with people outside the subforum

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Shim for Space Emperor of GIP.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Meowlins be honest your afraid someone's gonna connect your name and this forum sometime in the future when it's time to get involved in politics aren't you?

Don't blame you man, we all know your ambitions. And it's a smart move because internet faggots are only getting stronger by volume at this point. That's a constituency best left in it's parents basements after a long day of artisan sandwhich making.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

smokecrack or armyman25 would be funny as mods, IDR as mod would be hilarious.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Meowlins i think you're an ok guy so I hope you stick around after Ozma makes you go through the Dr. Seuss Star-Off machine like the Sneetches.

Edit: you still playing ffxiv?

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I'll be moderator, but I promise to give nothing back to the SA community at large, if the complaint queue is empty it will be because I deleted all the lurker complaints about the degeneracy of my beloved gippers, and almost all of my mod actions will be 6 hour cuckhold reference probies for Cole and a lot of inside jokes about our collective wish for nuclear death for all mankind, even the mud people. But we'll never have another forum invasion, and when Charlotte S. Pigface is too much of a bitch to throw out retards who are internet fuckbuddies with one of this sites many sad brain red stars, I'll at least probate / request a ban for their dumb asses and tell you dudes which terminally sad and broken retard is keeping us from our glorious cliff baby free posting Valhalla.

I'm Shim, and I was high as gently caress when I endorsed the balls off this message.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

A vote for Shim is a vote for democracy brutal fascism. :getin:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Mr. Nice! posted:

Sorry I didn't get :hadjieyes: done before this, but I'm not going to mod anymore. You guys are awesome, but I'm tired of the looming threat of people loving with my real life just because I mod a forum they don't like.
Don't harass children on twitter, and you should be safe. :haw:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

Edit: you still playing ffxiv?

he is in the bad FC
(trick statement, both FC are bad)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Also I promise to never be a pedophile.

I prefer whatever that other word is that essentially means pedophile, but when the goony neckbeard saying it explains what the word is all you can think is "Man this dude jacks off to cartoon children and I'm not allowed to legally open hand slap him. Thanks Obama."

You know the word. Not goon, but uh, the other word.

• Locked thread