Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
one of the best white woman jumpscares in recent memory
https://clips.twitch.tv/GrossLachrymoseWaffleChefFrank-fM2aIFlL787kyoBS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
lol incredible

"So glad I took a morning poo poo" lol

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

MagusDraco posted:

The actual problem with Limbus is that the CEO kowtowed to the South Korean incels/chuds who are massive misogynists that were offended that a "summer" servant didn't have her tits out so they went on a witch hunt to get the artist fired, found out he was a guy, and then instead went after one of the two story CG artists because she was a woman who had an old deleted social media post saying she thought it should be illegal for men to take creep shot photos of women on public transportation. So they accused her of being a feminist and the CEO fired her and she disappeared for almost a year.

This also set off witch hunts on other south Korean games (and this one) to have them remove anything that resembles the pinch emoji since that is obviously saying a guy's dick is small and is misandry/etc.

It ain't great being a lady in South Korea.

It's good to know that guys are awful worldwide

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Scorched Spitz posted:

It was free and you could play it on school computers.

This mattered when it was 2007 and i was bored

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I just want to thank Woolie for introducing me to dracula flow

Just the most absurd goddamn thing

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

I just want to thank Woolie for introducing me to dracula flow

Just the most absurd goddamn thing

have you seen 5? just came out, and puts the others to shame

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Schurik posted:

Hell yes I have, lmao

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?

Schurik posted:

Jesus Christ, not even 30 seconds in and Joji is hittin' us with USED HER PISS FOR CRAB BOIL.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
man, pat's Beat The Backlog series is a really really good idea and excellent to watch most of the time, and I kinda wish he put more effort or hired someone to break stuff up and upload it individually on his youtube channel. I want nothing but success for the boys and I feel like that would be a good way to get some more eyes on his stuff, but instead it's all kludged together in big blobby stream uploads

I could have sworn he had played Loop Hero at some point in the past and bounced off of it HARD, but maybe it somehow just simply slipped past his notice entirely and I'm misremembering, because he's getting some BRAIN CHEMICALS going on in this

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

This week’s bid is going to be 7 hours long and 3/4th of it will be rap beef.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Warbird posted:

This week’s bid is going to be 7 hours long and 3/4th of it will be rap beef.

Make that 8 with the closures microsoft did

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Rip hifi rush

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
Microsoft saw that Sony was in the news and had to steal the spotlight from them

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

MorningMoon posted:

Make that 8 with the closures microsoft did

Yikes

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
https://clips.twitch.tv/FancyGrotesquePangolinVoteYea-dFa0kgRAe0WZuj9S

Woolie is Bucced Up

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lol gently caress yeah

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

I always thought Pat would turn out a furry first. That Paige would unlock something in him. Bucc-ee's is just that powerful.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
I really appreciated the hour+ of Kendrick Beef Chat at the top of today's podcast

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/WoolieWoolz/status/1788426622036533518?t=W7yHJhdAWDkQgLCt2Qcaqw&s=19

Lol I wonder if Woolie also got dinged at Cineplex and got the dubbed audio track rather than the listed sub version.

choopercabra
Aug 8, 2006
He would have the same reaction either way.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Goddamn freed seed dom

Warbird
May 23, 2012

G Gundam is the only true gundam. Worshipers of false prophets get what they deserve.

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.

Watching the YouTube video about this and he bought so, so much merch. Did seeing the beaver mecca trigger his Canadianness?

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Why?

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!
I kind of hate Woolie for getting me into Nikke. I just wanted something on my phone to poke at during my lunch break. Now, I'm going through Naga's Affection missions and I'm getting a bleaker version of Ender's Game.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

You're playing the anime rear end game at work?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Keep poking that rear end OP.

Woolie is doing well to adopt the Buc. That level of American Experience would have killed your average European on the spot.

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

sirtommygunn posted:

You're playing the anime rear end game at work?

I obviously didn't once I saw what it was actually like, though I mainly worked alone in a factory on the weekends.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

What's Korean anime called? I know there's a manga/manwha/manhua difference for Japan/Korea and China but I don't know if there's a distinction for that too.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

RareAcumen posted:

What's Korean anime called? I know there's a manga/manwha/manhua difference for Japan/Korea and China but I don't know if there's a distinction for that too.

chinese animation is called donghua, korean is called aeni. while theres a few cn original animation productions a year there arent that many korean ones, most korean animation studios are either adapting jp properties or are outsourcing houses for japanese studios.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.
Or even just outsourcing for western animation. Iirc basically all big animated shows coming out of the US were at least animated in south korea for a while.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Nalesh posted:

Or even just outsourcing for western animation. Iirc basically all big animated shows coming out of the US were at least animated in south korea for a while.

On the Clerks cartoon DVD commentary they had some fun stories about having to work with the Korean studio and the two directors assigned to them, one of which got what they wanted and the other who almost seemed to purposefully not.

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
Pat's back on his Queen's Blood poo poo and it's hilarious. He was still operating on the assumption that you subtract the scores, but he appears to be clear on that now. At first, he wasn't reading the card effects and just placing them.

Edit: nevermind, he still thinks you subtract the scores. He also thinks people remember all of the card abilities and everyone in the chat told him that they don't, but he doesn't believe them lol

theCalamity fucked around with this message at 02:20 on May 12, 2024

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

theCalamity posted:

Pat's back on his Queen's Blood poo poo and it's hilarious. He was still operating on the assumption that you subtract the scores, but he appears to be clear on that now. At first, he wasn't reading the card effects and just placing them.

Edit: nevermind, he still thinks you subtract the scores. He also thinks people remember all of the card abilities and everyone in the chat told him that they don't, but he doesn't believe them lol

oh my god it's been so long since his realization in the costa del sol card challenges that he only remembered that he was wrong about something but not what that something was :allears:

Warbird
May 23, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

My favorite Korean anime was The Venture Brothers :v:

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Queen's Blood sticks out to me because I normally hate card games but I enjoyed Queen's Blood. It probably helps that they have an auto deck builder.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Warbird posted:

My favorite Korean anime was The Venture Brothers :v:

A good bit I remember from the commentary is how one time the Korean animators sent back animation of a hoodlum character that was grpping his crotch literally 100% of the time because the character reference had him posed like that. the ultimate level of animating on-model

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

https://twitter.com/A_Seagull/status/1789468582281400792

Isn't Pat streaming this? lmao

Pigbuster posted:

A good bit I remember from the commentary is how one time the Korean animators sent back animation of a hoodlum character that was grpping his crotch literally 100% of the time because the character reference had him posed like that. the ultimate level of animating on-model

If it was Jay that seems in character.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

lol oh boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Shinji2015 posted:

lol oh boy
yeah he streamed it on the 10th or something.

anyways.

https://twitter.com/PatStaresAt/status/1789506880278249821