Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
Haha, what? He just up and said Ralph when they voted for him. :wtc: You may not have gone home if you hadn't have done that. But now...whew. :ramsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sticky Keys Man
Oct 24, 2007
Just my package...
Aahahahaha, this isn't gonna loving work at all, Gabriel.

And he just has this smug look like, "yes, my perfect plan, set in motion..."

Edit: ...welp

Sticky Keys Man fucked around with this message at 01:58 on May 16, 2014

liltimshady
Sep 6, 2011
Gabriel just threw Ralph to the lions.

:munch:

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
To be fair, he did get Ralph up there. "Why not?" A scummy move, for sure, but it worked.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
lol thats not very fair

liltimshady
Sep 6, 2011
Ralph: There was no communication.

Ramsay: So you couldn't talk to the fish?

Ralph: :D

Ramsay: :fuckoff:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
Gabe: "They backed me up into a corner and I had to do what I had to do..."

And that was use Ralph as a meatshield!

Frankly, I'm pretty shocked that worked.

liltimshady
Sep 6, 2011

Ghostpilot posted:

Gabe: "They backed me up into a corner and I had to do what I had to do..."

And that was use Ralph as a meatshield!

Frankly, I'm pretty shocked that worked.

Yeah, I couldn't believe it either. Doesn't Ramsay normally see through that poo poo?

Anyway, Gabe...there's a target with your name on it now. Enjoy.

Sticky Keys Man
Oct 24, 2007
Just my package...
Well, I mean, I guess it's possible that Ralph was going to get a surprise elimination even if Gabriel hadn't thrown him in.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I love this men's team. Can we have them forever?

Zero Star
Jan 22, 2006

Robit the paranoid blogger.
Bit unfair of Ramsay to make a jokey remark about Ralph talking to the fish, and then berate him for laughing at it.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Zero One posted:

Hahaha, how the hell did they not pick Anton?

Edit: :lol:

Anton berating his team for not comprehending that when he says "two minutes" that it actually means "two and half minutes" was :psyduck:

What a loving idiot.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Fatty soup?!

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Bet you they actually have frozen food.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

"Nicole is a moron."

Welp, there's no way to put a positive spin on that.

That veal looked terrible.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
YES! Frozen Mussels!

OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!

Mad Dragon posted:

That veal looked terrible.

I turned on the show when he was trying it, and I had no idea it was veal until they started talking about it later.

Dun dun dun, frozen!

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
They all think he won't be able to tell the difference and 100% of the time he knows instantly.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

It was fresh before we put it in the freezer. :haw:

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
I hate frozen food.

*all food is frozen*

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

I'm not serving that, but I will let it rot in my refrigerator. :gonk:

OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!
"But we're not using it!" would be a winning square to have on Kitchen Nightmare bingo.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

:ramsay::"...and an owner that's in denial."

:downs::"I AM NOT!"

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Food Court is now in session. The Honorable Judge Ramsay presiding!

:lol: "If my job was to just sit in my office I would be perfect"

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
I'll never get tired of watching Ramsay savage a person who seemingly bought a restaurant on a whim because it was their dream.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

That was the season finale? Really? I mean it was funny, but it wasn't like a totally out of the ordinary episode or anything, and this season felt so short, though it did have several great moments :smith:

Ah well, I still enjoyed it. Can't wait for next season!

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

My favorite part wasn't when they showed Ramsay throw a plate of food, dubbed in a shattering plate sound effect, then cut to a shot of the plate totally intact on the ground

My favorite part was when they did it again after the commercial break

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

DoombatINC posted:

My favorite part wasn't when they showed Ramsay throw a plate of food, dubbed in a shattering plate sound effect, then cut to a shot of the plate totally intact on the ground

My favorite part was when they did it again after the commercial break

Missed shaky cam opportunity.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Are any of the American episodes like La Riviera or Mama Chirata's or has it always followed the 'food is bad/stuff's freezer/denial' formula?

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
I have a hard time thinking of an American episode that didn't feature rotten food in some capacity.

Beef Hardcheese
Jan 21, 2003

HOW ABOUT I LASH YOUR SHIT

There are a couple that have a subplot of "head chef that really knows how to cook but the owner doesn't let them / forces them to make poo poo", but other than that not really.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
Gordon's Great Escape has full episodes on Youtube. They are really entertaining. Probably his best show.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
A weird request, but does anyone have the link to the Top Chef thread? The forums are acting all wonky again and I can't access anything but my bookmarked threads.

I just started watching and I have so many things I want to say about this goddamn show and I figure this is probably the best thread to ask.

Beef Hardcheese
Jan 21, 2003

HOW ABOUT I LASH YOUR SHIT

Asiina posted:

A weird request, but does anyone have the link to the Top Chef thread? The forums are acting all wonky again and I can't access anything but my bookmarked threads.

I just started watching and I have so many things I want to say about this goddamn show and I figure this is probably the best thread to ask.

The most recent thread is here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3572066 but it's been dead since February (the end of the most recent season).

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Oasx posted:

I have a hard time thinking of an American episode that didn't feature rotten food in some capacity.
I don't remember ABC having any rotten food. Their walk-in was spotless.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Beef Hardcheese posted:

The most recent thread is here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3572066 but it's been dead since February (the end of the most recent season).

That's a shame. I just started watching season 1 since I figured going through the backlog would be good summer watching, but I immediately hate a lot of these people and was hoping there'd be an active thread where I could talk about back seasons.

Thanks though.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Is there any frozen food Ramsey tolerates? I just don't understand how restaurants work I guess. Does a decent restaurant purchase materials every day?

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

PostNouveau posted:

Is there any frozen food Ramsey tolerates? I just don't understand how restaurants work I guess. Does a decent restaurant purchase materials every day?

"Refrigerated" is not the same thing as "frozen."

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed

Mad Dragon posted:

I was merely going after my faulty memory, it is a shame that i have to struggle to remember the restaurants that Didn't have rotten food. I remember on the British version, there was only a single restaurant with those kind of food problems, and it was really shocking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Mad Dragon posted:

Their kitchen was absolutely spotless, but they did have no-refridgerate gnocci.