Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Musluk
May 23, 2011

Groot Force(d memes)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Eiffel On You posted:

Bunch of negative nellies yall folks are. Drytheseniorthesis

Non-yellow fellows

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Rather be white than be a chelatek.

Yellow club isn't cool when you let chela in.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Drythe posted:

Rather be white

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I have lots of dumb names for heroes/bosses. Half of them I can't remember right now.

Human toilet

Assblaster

Hulkatron

BOOT MAN

Tits McGee

Strom

Fister Minister

I also usually call heroes in the MCU by whoever played them.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

what costume core is the she-hulk going to use? radio isotope?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Vasudus posted:

I also usually call heroes in the MCU by whoever played them.

Mark Nortana is really good after his review.

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

I still really wonder how Psylocke isn't Psyfu

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Degs posted:

I still really wonder how Psylocke isn't Psyfu

we were in the early stages of waifu nickname technology, we didn't know any better

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Spookyvampires nailed it. We have evolved since then.

trem
Sep 17, 2009
I like rude skull and rad skull too

Differo Cathedra
Oct 9, 2012

To be honest it was 4AM when I started making the gif and even I don't know what it's supposed to be about by the time I finished it an hour and a few GIS searches later :effort:

Vasudus posted:

I have lots of dumb names for heroes/bosses. Half of them I can't remember right now.

Strom

If this is who I think it is then :vince: if not

Musluk posted:

Groot Force(d memes)

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Ajjax, BRUCEWAYANS, gibby and vandee, please let me know if you want me to gift you She-Hulk, our green fu as part of your prize. Top 8 losers get $10.

Just need to let me know if that works for you. Thanks!

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Eiffel On You posted:

Spookyvampires nailed it. We have evolved since then.

I'm going to change my name to Spooky Vampires just so you're forced to call me Soothing Vapors

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Then I'll just call you Screaming Vagines or something.

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

Soothing Vapors posted:

I'm going to change my name to Spooky Vampires just so you're forced to call me Soothing Vapors

He'll just switch to Spanking Umpires.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Shrieking Vulvas?

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
my favorite name for sue storm is Mrs Fantastic

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I hope Witch Bitch is a good rework because I would 100% buy either the male GENDER BENDER costume or the new Age of Ultron grunge outfit they are making for her.

I hope you are reading this Gaz, that's $10 coming your way if you do well, hope thats incentive enough

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:
You guys forgot Nudemans and Mom. I'm not even in your sg, just been reading the thread for a month or so and am referencing my decoder.

Elucidarius
Oct 14, 2006

Donde Esta posted:

You guys forgot Nudemans and Mom.I'm not even in your sg, just been reading the thread for a month or so and am referencing my decoder.

What, why not?

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Elucidarius posted:

What, why not?

some people are just lone wolfs man, prideful stallions, cant conform or be contained.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Donde Esta posted:

You guys forgot Nudemans and Mom. I'm not even in your sg, just been reading the thread for a month or so and am referencing my decoder.

It's spelled disorder.

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

goat rider
jigglynuts
lleowyld

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003

Kelp Plankton posted:

none of you realize that Groot Force was originally made so that the people on the mumble could get as many Groots together as possible as a gimmick group

but then every other goon guild dissolved and we were the only one left.

we've come full circle.

I remember, because the gimmick group was my idea! Good times, back when groot got the respect he deserves, and leveling after you finished the story mode ment spending hours upon hours grinding in limbo...

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Elucidarius posted:

What, why not?

Groot Force is a bad guild, I don't recommend it

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

He's just angry that our leader is denying he's a lizard man.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Eiffel On You posted:

Ajjax, BRUCEWAYANS, gibby and vandee, please let me know if you want me to gift you She-Hulk, our green fu as part of your prize. Top 8 losers get $10.

Just need to let me know if that works for you. Thanks!

use my $10 to buy dick spacious his green lawyer wife

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

what costume core is the she-hulk going to use? radio isotope?

Yes. Radioactive Isotope is for meta-humans(humans who got their powers artificially), X-gene is mutants, Promethium is magic, M'kraan is aliens, Vibranium and Adamantium are for weapons but are kinda vague. There are some characters that fit multiple categories and it usually just depends on what they're most known for.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Aphrodite posted:

I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.

Sorry, typo.

I meant to say "I don't care to belong to any club that will have ransome as a member."

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

use my $10 to buy dick spacious his green lawyer wife

your too nice

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Friend to Fishes. Just keep swimming.

Telex posted:

This is how I feel most of the time trying to read SG chat.

You guys have like all the waifus and I thought x-23 was the only one that you guys were talking about and I was super confused for a while.

I also still think SG is Space Ghost, so.

Yeah... There's a lot of waifus and one guy has Hawkeye for a husbando. There's also some dude who's claiming not to be a lizard man, but I'm not sure.

Edit: The nicknames seem fun, though.

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
... can we call Strom 'Tyifu' or phoon tang?

I think I'm playing her wrong. The game is a boring grind.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

I mean...you're going to have to grind poo poo. It's an APRG. Things must be killed many times.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Storm is boring though. Powerful but boring.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
You mean nacholady?

Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

Go on funny man, make me laugh!
:siren:GREYWORDS:siren:

What'd you end up getting for the GOK?

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine

Adult Sword Owner posted:

I mean...you're going to have to grind poo poo. It's an APRG. Things must be killed many times.

No I know. I mean, I play a lot of D3.

I always like storm as a character and her powers. So flying over guys and watching them randomly die to my lightning strikes *should* be awesome. But I find myself getting lost looking for the next waypoint kind of often, and I get the feeling that I'm doing something wrong by going through the story missions as fast as I can. I definitely don't want to actually read or absorb the story in any way. That is madness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Just make up whatever nicknames you want on the fly. Maybe she's Greeny McBeal to you! It doesn't matter because you've already put more thought into it than comic books deserve.

• Locked thread