Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
da sponge
May 24, 2004

..and you've eaten your pen. simply stunning.
Fantastic exchange. Voted 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BABY COME BACK!
May 30, 2005

"It's also silly to try and predict something that hasn't even happened yet."

Jelly posted:

I laughed heartily at this and will be copy/pasting it into an email and forwarding it to some family members. After which it will undoubtedly become a chain e-mail that will find it's way back to you titled "Spam: RE: FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: BWM IS COOL CHECK IT OUT"

Thank you, Awesomeness Man.

You mean RWD BMW!

Ok, that wasn't funny.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

What a cool guy. I love the bit about striking fear into the hearts of weigt watchers co-ordinators. :)

Griddle
Jun 7, 2001

Suck it!
What, they have weight watchers in the UK? Who would have known, to day I have learned a thing, from Awesome Man!

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

That was awesome, all of it. Looking forward to more emails.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

RadioDan posted:

my Flinstones sleeping bag

For some reason, this part just was utterly awesome for me.

However, what I really like is the fact that you know when the joke should move on. This is probably the most un-awkward, un-victimizing humor I've seen almost anywhere, and thus it is utterly amazing. You're the perfect man for this sort of thing.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
"by Zeus' beard" is an awesome phrase and I am stealing it. Nice job, very funny stuff.

noire
Sep 25, 2004

LAPTOP

holy poo poo this made my morning.

makes me so proud to drive a bimmer.

<3 bmw

AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

Well, isn't this a coincidence? So, um, how you doing? You're busy, I know and I don't want to distract you, please, don't let me interrupt you.
Heh, I drive a bmw also and this thread made me feel like I'm driving a superhero car.

That sales guy knows how to get good advertisement. I picture a whole series of tv commercials about different up and coming heroes going to a BMW dealership and trying out cars based on their superhero needs. Although that will probably hurt their customers who want serious cars.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

AgentHaiTo posted:

I picture a whole series of tv commercials about different up and coming heroes going to a BMW dealership and trying out cars based on their superhero needs. Although that will probably hurt their customers who want serious cars.

Thing is, BMW owns mini, and that sounds sort of like their target audience. That would be sort of awesome.

Alain Delon
Oct 28, 2004

how strange it is to be anything at all
FANTASTIC 5 5 5!

pigdog
Apr 23, 2004

by Smythe
This is beautiful.

Please don't post any follow-ups or spin-offs, it would suck to wear out such a beautiful thing.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

This is probably the best kick off to a posting career by any new member Ive seen in my (registered) time here. Good show!

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster

pigdog posted:

This is beautiful.

Please don't post any follow-ups or spin-offs, it would suck to wear out such a beautiful thing.

I Couldn't agree more on both points.

I love my Quality German Engineering even more, even though I'm not a superhero.

Adolfo Castro
Aug 6, 2002
"I think rape is fucking hilarious."

Clockwork Sputnik posted:

I Couldn't agree more on both points.

I love my Quality German Engineering even more, even though I'm not a superhero.

I'd actually like for someone to manage and get free merchandise via the superhero routine.

iwanbo
Sep 20, 2002

by Lowtax
:laffo:
I was thinking of doing something like that, but I never ended up doing it because I couldn't think of anything good to type up :(

And the "by Zeus' beard" part is loving awesome and I too, will steal and use that for my own amusement.

onomatopizza
Dec 12, 2004

A word that sounds like pizza.

jiggaman0204 posted:

"by Zeus' beard" is an awesome phrase and I am stealing it. Nice job, very funny stuff.

My personal favorite is "by Al Gore's beard," but sadly it is no more. Back on track, quality stuff Awesomenessman. You have my sword.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMGWTFBBQ
May 25, 2004
Forums Witchbutcher
GOLD