Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Ruby got Railed posted:

so it is possible that Obama aint even had a finger up he butt yet

whoa whoa whoa lets not leap to conclusions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Holy poo poo you guys are all over 30 and you're making Obama butt jokes.

I guess everyone really is doomed to become a republican after 30.

a bone to pick fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Jun 14, 2014

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

a bone to pick posted:

Holy poo poo you guys are all over 30 and you're making Obama and butt jokes.

Seriously one of my worst nightmares. Growing old thinking I'm the good guy and it turns out I've turned into Darth Vader. An old Darth Vader shut up in his home watching Fox News and mumbling to himself.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

a bone to pick posted:

the one thing i look forward about most about being old as gently caress (60+) is that i can say the most racist and generally offensive poo poo ever and everyone has to awkwardly laugh it off

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

A misanthrope posted:

Seriously one of my worst nightmares. Growing old thinking I'm the good guy and it turns out I've turned into Darth Vader. An old Darth Vader shut up in his home watching Fox News and mumbling to himself.

you don't feel like darth vader when this happens, you just feel like all the dumb kids have been indoctrinated with stupid poo poo and are too scared of being real

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

The Brown Menace posted:

the one thing i look forward about most about being old as gently caress (60+) is that i can say the most racist and generally offensive poo poo ever and everyone has to awkwardly laugh it off

This, but unironically.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Nurge posted:

This, but unironically.

i was being unironic

think bad grandpa was fiction, think again

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

a bone to pick posted:

what do butt jokes have anything to do with being republican?

Straker
Nov 10, 2005

LethalGeek posted:

what do butt jokes have anything to do with being republican?
every last one of them is a closeted power bottom one craigslist post away from getting bred by toxic poz BBCs

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Straker posted:

every last one of them is a closeted power bottom one craigslist post away from getting bred by toxic poz BBCs

i cannot wait to be a racist and homophobic as gently caress old geezer who pulls in more rear end than the annual andes donkey-racing festival by the sheer power of money, and not a single shred of irony here

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
27 but people think I'm way younger. Maybe this will carry with me into my 30's? :ohdear:

You guys complaining about being creaky and weak: work out, drat it. I've seen people in their 40's who've got the bodies & energy of people half their age thanks to working out. And some of them aren't life time fitness freaks either, it's something they got into for only a couple of years.

kuponut
Oct 6, 2013

RIP and tear OP.

KillTylerDurden
May 15, 2004
I watched Fight Club one too many times.
Definitely drinking myself to death before 30. :guinness:

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
You have two choices: Caravel or run.

Running actually turns out to be pretty cool. As an old fart, I recommend it.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

A misanthrope posted:

turned 30 bottles of beer upside down and drank them

It's a mixed bag. I have a for-real professional career but it doesn't pay well. I still rent but I never wanted to own a house. I don't have a family but I hate kids and never want them.

I don't know how I compare to my peers, but I'm seeing a lot more people my age who live like this.

thnk you!

Haha, you sound like a real big loser OP. Have fun.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

The longer you wait to have kids after age 30 the more likely it is they will become autistic Downs Ulillillia.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

The longer you wait to have kids after age 30 the more likely it is they will become autistic Downs Ulillillia.

for women, men can marry a few years younger so we get a little more time.

but yeah you're pushing it having children after 35

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Kyrie eleison posted:

yeah but we're all goonfathers so its like already a significant dip in normalcy ratings

ausgezeichnet
Sep 18, 2005

In my country this is definitely not offensive!
Nap Ghost
I just turned 50 a couple of weeks ago. Report back when you turn 45 - that's when everything starts turning to poo poo.

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
I'll be thirty soon as well. RIP goon brethren

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

ausgezeichnet posted:

I just turned 50 a couple of weeks ago. Report back when you turn 45 - that's when everything starts turning to poo poo.

whats it like friend? cradle me in your strong 50 year old arms and tell me there is nothing to worry about

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
At 30 my body started breaking down as if on cue. poo poo that used to be no big deal will now make you sore for days. i no longer care if i don't do anything on a saturday night. hope you have a good job because that's all that will save you on the dating market. 40 is probably worse so cheers.

Cpt.Sean Luc Picard
Nov 24, 2006
man why you even got to do a thing?
I'm 30, don't get hangovers and have a monster dong (being Polish is good for two things) and am lol'ing at this thread. Bunch of bald, fat, married with kids mortgage having retards.

Cpt.Sean Luc Picard fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Jun 14, 2014

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003

Cpt.Sean Luc Picard posted:

I'm 30, don't get hangovers and have a monster dong (being Polish is good for two things) and am lol'ing at this thread. Bunch of bald, fat, married with kids retards.

same

Cpt.Sean Luc Picard
Nov 24, 2006

what about the mortgage part i edited in?!

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003

what about the mortgage part i edited in?!

nope no mortgage

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

I'm 30, don't get hangovers and have a monster dong (being Polish is good for two things) and am lol'ing at this thread. Bunch of bald, fat, married with kids mortgage having retards.

you have to move beyond wanting to bang kids before you can have them mr picard

Cpt.Sean Luc Picard
Nov 24, 2006
I suppose I'll give a small piece of advice instead of making GBS threads all over you dummies - drink water at work, once you've had your morning coffee, all goddamn day long. Pound that poo poo into you. This serves two purposes - no hangover no matter how much you drink like I have mentioned and you spend a lot of time at work in the bathroom, peeing. Peeing is awesome, especially when you get paid to do it.

You can use the 'small bladder' excuse if anyone questions you. And how dare they question you about personal medical issues?!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Citizen Tayne posted:

Haha, you sound like a real big loser OP. Have fun.

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

Kyrie eleison posted:

If I ever found out I got a chick pregnant I'd flee to Mexico or blow my brains out. I really, really, really hate kids. If I went back in time and met myself as a kid I would hate that little poo poo too.

If that makes me an autist, then let's go to the train yard because I'm on the spectrum.

bigzak posted:

I'll be thirty soon as well. RIP goon brethren

RIP :(

ausgezeichnet posted:

What's it like being so close to death? Do vultures follow you around?

Cpt.Sean Luc Picard
Nov 24, 2006

Drunk & Ugly posted:

you have to move beyond wanting to bang kids before you can have them mr picard

kids are disgusting, get those little pants-making GBS threads faggots away from me, gross

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
i don't get hangovers because i am an advanced alcohol consumer and know my limits

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Who the gently caress brought kids into the equation here? gently caress that I love doing whatever the hell I want. Selfish to the end bwahaha.

Judas Iscaredycat
Mar 14, 2013

Liquid Chicken posted:

Another fun thing about getting older....
If your high school graduating class has a website and keeps a memorial list of those who passed away you can start looking towards the ever increasing numbers of dead classmates - cancer, AIDS, ATV accidents, suicide, drug overdoses, too fat to live, etc.
gently caress yes I knew there would be a silver lining.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Kyrie eleison posted:

papist gently caress

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Orkin Mang posted:

papist gently caress

I don't get it starting kids at 35 is getting up there, but forty is the cutoff where does Catholicism come in to it

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
he's a molinist lol

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

a bone to pick posted:

I turned 30 so long ago that my 30th birthday can now legally drink. I'm still very left-wing, to the point where I get pissed at the democrats for being too conservative. However, my parents both turned into severely-wedged-right-wing-religious-conservatives when I was younger. It was pretty sad.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

genesplicer posted:

I turned 30 so long ago that my 30th birthday can now legally drink. I'm still very left-wing, to the point where I get pissed at the democrats for being too conservative. However, my parents both turned into severely-wedged-right-wing-religious-conservatives when I was younger. It was pretty sad.

Yeah but that may be generational. My parents are sixty and still see through the bullshit. Of course it depends where you live. Right winged religious conservatives here are a tiny and silent minority it could be argued that they don't even exist at all. Don't get old and bitter get old and cool

naem
May 29, 2011

You're a good poster, charlie brown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
by the time you're thirty people who just put their heads down and did jobs for most of their twenties are streets ahead of idiots who spent all their time chilling out or finding themselves or whatever and this can make old friendships awkward

• Locked thread