Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

@Starving_Girl tweeted "Too scary for Creepypasta. Suck it Slendy #Hidinginyourmirror"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Sorry guys, I am really bad at this. I think it was just a tree.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

HOLY poo poo HOLY poo poo

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
oh my god...

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Applewhite posted:

Hard evidence of what many have suspected

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Applewhite posted:

O_________O

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Applewhite posted:

Holy poo poo! I just got constipated!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
this is just a rehash of cock goblin

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Guys I'm scared! I found this in my house!!!

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Starving Girl is mortal enemis with Flexy Woman, whio resembles a bendable straw

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

gnarlyhotep posted:

Starving Girl is mortal enemis with Flexy Woman, whio resembles a bendable straw

Holy poo poo gnarly shut the gently caress up. We all know what happens when you say her name!!

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
crap sorry

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Everywhere I went today there was this Starving Girl. I was trying to change lanes to make the turn, but there was a Mini Cooper already there so I had to almost slow to a stop. I pulled off into the gas station. I noticed the Mini Coop was already there - the first one I've ever seen with any rust on it. There was the Starving Girl, filling the tank. I think she looked at me and smiled? Not sure because a bunch of puke dribbled out of her mouth so maybe she was trying to hold in upchuck? It was gross and I was trying to not think about any of it. By the time I put in my ZIP code and had the nozzle in, there was no gas left. I drove around to the other side of the station, but bone dry there as well. I looked to where she had been filling but the Starving Girl and her Mini were gone.

Similar thing happened when I went to Dunkin Donuts drive-thru later.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Jimson posted:

Guys I'm scared! I found this in my house!!!

She's after you, man! Better start eating right and exercising.

gnarlyhotep posted:

Starving Girl does not seem to get along very well with the rest of the paranormal community I think she is kind of a loner?

Picked up Vanishing Hitchhiker Girl the other day. I think she didn't like that I was a Starving Girl fan (I have a Starving Girl bobblehead on my dash) because she didn't even let me drive her all the way to the graveyard before asking to be let out and she still didn't have her sweater with her to leave behind so she had to leave a roll of peppermint Lifesavers instead. I'm not driving all the way out to her parents' house in Irvine just to return a roll of Lifesavers though, gently caress that.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Update: the Lifesavers are gone Starving Girl took them. She bumped into me on the sidewalk and acted all casual but she picked my pocket for the lifesavers and also the snickers bar I had in my coat.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Ew.

Snickers and peppermint don't even go together.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Ew.

Snickers and peppermint don't even go together.

The grosser it will taste, the more likely she is to eat it. Makes it easier to puke it back up later.

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
This reminds me of that sperg lady tgat lived in a tent in the woods and would gently caress anyone who found her. She had a blog all about it, it was hosed up and sad.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
If I hear anyone eating in a tent I'm just going to set fire to it and run away.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Suicide Sam E. posted:

If I hear anyone eating in a tent I'm just going to set fire to it and run away.

Wise decision. Tents are scary regardless.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The guy doing a Let's Play of the Starving Girl video game screams so loud the microphone cracks and Starving Girl hasn't even shown up yet.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
I ate all of the chips last night just to make sure Starving Girl wouldn't find any food around here. Heard noises from the trashcans last night, but I didn't check to see whether it was Starving Girl or just a bunch of raccoons. Too scary.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Friend is roommates with starving girl and he swears he's never tried to hit that because she always brings dudes home and they have the loudest sex and strangely they never leave and my friend cant stand drama. Must be like 500 dudes living in her room lol. and she always be eating everything in the fridge but she leaves money and credit cards under his door so it's all good

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
Starving Girl oppresses tumblr fatties by giving them knee pain and diabetes.

Huge Fucker Bitch
Jan 8, 2004
Why she so hongry?

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Starving Girl ate the last Pop Tarts and I held together somehow. Then I went for some milk and she just put the empty carton back in the fridge. No milk. I basically lost it and confronted her, Didn't even care that she was busy doing her podcast or whatever. Her only response is to start barfing, and yeah, I see bits of Pop Tart. I sucker-punched Starving Girl right in the chest. Sensation of pushing through meringue with twigs in it? or like when you press on old charcoal but it turns out it was just ash in coal shape? The next thing I knew she was gone. Just an icky puke puddle on the floor and my fist had all these tiny maggots rolling off of it, falling into the spew.

I didn't see Starving Girl for a long while, but someone left a note to get more Pop Tarts. I did. I mean, I was going to anyways, right?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Huge Fucker Bitch posted:

Why she so hongry?

fast metabolism and good genes

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Was on Starving Girl watch at the park. Had my binos with me to get a better view, but after an hour and a half of watching she still hadn't shown up. The second I give up and pack my 'nocs in their carrying case, I catch a glimpse of her peeking out from behind a stand of trees. By the time I have everything unpacked and reassembled she's gone again! So I wait for a really long time to see if she shows back up. She doesn't. I pack up my binnys and, sure enough, there's starving girl dumping the contents of someone's cooler into a drainage culvert. I unpack my poo poo. Poof! She's gone again.
I think she's loving with me.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Saw Starving Girl leaving Applewhite's house about mid-morning. She wandered around, peering in garbage bins and so on until she made her way to the bus stop. She seemed to be missing a sock, but generally in a positive mood.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Saw Starving Girl leaving Applewhite's house about mid-morning. She wandered around, peering in garbage bins and so on until she made her way to the bus stop. She seemed to be missing a sock, but generally in a positive mood.

I've been staying with my family out of state all week what the gently caress is she doing there??

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

starving girl can possess you s that her body is inside yours and your mouthes line up so anything you eat is actually going in her mouth...

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

also if you eat spicy food easily it's because starving girl is inside your body because she's a ghost and immune

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
I ate a burrito last night with three different kinds of hot sauce in it and none of them had any effect on me.

Should I be worried?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A guy was traveling through an unfamiliar town and he stopped at a gas station to buy snacks because he had a long trip ahead of him. While he's in the store, the station attendant goes and fills the guy's tank (the story takes place in the past, or in present day New Jersey). As the guy is paying the station attendant, the attendant tells him "The Starving Girl was in your car."
The man is creeped out by this and goes to check his car. It's empty, so he shrugs and continues on his way.
A little while later he is out of snacks so he stops at another gas station to stock up. Just as he's about to leave the station attendant tells him "The Starving Girl is behind you."
The man turns around quick but there is no one there but the station attendant. He is a little disturbed but mostly confused and hurries to his car.
A few hours later it is nightfall and the guy decides to stop and buy "dinner" at the gas station. When he approaches the counter, the attendant tells him "The Starving Girl is right in front of you!"
The man screams. The attendant was Starving Girl the whole time!

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Suicide Sam E. posted:

I ate a burrito last night with three different kinds of hot sauce in it and none of them had any effect on me.

Should I be worried?

rip

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Guys Starving Girl left Vanishing Hitchhiker Girl's red sweater at my house. Do I return it to VHG's parents because I know it belongs to her or should I just wait for Starving Girl to come back and get it because VHG loaned it to her and not me? Serious ghost etiquette question here.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I read this whole thread and now I am very scared

of straving girl

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Moola posted:

I read this whole thread and now I am very scared

of straving girl

You should be scared.
Starving Girl...

IS REAL!

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Applewhite posted:

You should be scared.
Starving Girl...

IS REAL!

Urge to kill..increasing..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Was listening to Starving Girl's podcast last night but the entire thing was just an hour of bone crunching sounds followed by puking. When I tried to unsubscribe she appeared behind me and just stared and it made me feel really uncomfortable so I guess I have to tune in every week now.

• Locked thread