Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

"Grow up im 13 and dont think farts are funny"

this kid on youtube is hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Chemotherapy and marijuana go together like apple pie and Chevrolet.
I put my pyjamas back on. I can't sleep naked.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Beep Street posted:

I put my pyjamas back on. I can't sleep naked.

pajamas

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Chemotherapy and marijuana go together like apple pie and Chevrolet.
Posting from the UK where we spell it pyjamas.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i am aware of your bargbaric nation's backwards spelling techniques, and i condemn them

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
Video games because I am/want to be a child

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

fart the cum out of my rectum

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Close the tabs.

Shizmo
Feb 2, 2010

JUICED TO THE GILLS
Bribe Paterno

neptuneL38
Jul 23, 2002

get some chuckas fucka
comedy get the shovel option

bling bling bilal
Sep 30, 2013
Spit on her face

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
"good doggie" and give him a biscuit

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
I try to avoid the subject of showering so I can keep the vag smell on my dick as long as I can

Meatwolfe
Oct 31, 2011
Leave the coma ward before someone notices.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Ninefingers posted:

Leave the coma ward before someone notices.

haha rape is hilarous

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
snort some molly and chat with my online friends

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
I miss being a smoker.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
check if that was the last of the peanut butter

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
spawn more overlords

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

Flex

Lol

Meatwolfe
Oct 31, 2011

Blazing Zero posted:

haha rape is hilarous

Glad I could make you laugh. It warms my heart.

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you
Try and remember what I took out of the freezer for dinner tomorrow. Sex then food until I need sex again. Pretty much all I think about. HTH

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

MeLKoR posted:

Close the grave.

Lol

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i slit the girls throat and bathe in her blood while jerking off to footage of next gen video games, but ironically

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ

Blazing Zero posted:

haha rape is hilarous

thank you for standing up for women here in this GBS thread

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Blazing Zero posted:

haha rape is hilarous

Oh no the taboo of rape the one thing we can't joke about in a world where hitler was right and the Holocaust never happened

Meatwolfe
Oct 31, 2011

THE PENETRATOR posted:

i slit the girls throat and bathe in her blood while jerking off to footage of next gen video games, but ironically

I hope you began all that with a lecture on Ethics In Video Game Journalism. It's important that she knows.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Blazing Zero posted:

haha rape is hilarous

wow uncool actually rape is really serious

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

allow me to take a moment and just say that rape and racism are bad and the holocaust never should've happened

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
seriouspost usually have sex again cuz seriously i dont understand how people manage to get busy and only finish once

i only learned about refractory periods recently cuz i can just go for like 4/5/6 one after another and i thought that was normal and people were joking about having to stop in between but i still dont get why people dont just wait a few minutes and go back to fuckin

can someone weigh in on this? i cant really imagine sex that doesnt last like 1hour+, doesnt it suck?

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

seriouspost usually have sex again cuz seriously i dont understand how people manage to get busy and only finish once

i only learned about refractory periods recently cuz i can just go for like 4/5/6 one after another and i thought that was normal and people were joking about having to stop in between but i still dont get why people dont just wait a few minutes and go back to fuckin

can someone weigh in on this? i cant really imagine sex that doesnt last like 1hour+, doesnt it suck?

you know how you get really hungry and go shopping and you're like i want to buy ALL of these cookies and then you eat a big meal and you're so full you sorta don't wanna eat ever again

it's like that

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

you know how you get really hungry and go shopping and you're like i want to buy ALL of these cookies and then you eat a big meal and you're so full you sorta don't wanna eat ever again

it's like that

oh i get it its cuz they are banging fat chicks

that makes sense id want to keep it short if i was them too

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

- a kid at school trying to impress his bros

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
and i think thats a bad comparison cuz i can imagine being so full of food that i cant physically eat anymore

but with sex you can keep having it and you dont fill up, so im still not really getting you

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

and i think thats a bad comparison cuz i can imagine being so full of food that i cant physically eat anymore

but with sex you can keep having it and you dont fill up, so im still not really getting you

What I was trying to say was like you know how when you're hungry food just looks great and you wanna eat and it's super satisfying, but then after the meal and you're full you don't really think about food again for a few hours until you get hungry? It's like that.

unless you're one of those weird dudes that can just eat constantly and is fat or something I mean like normal people

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

david... posted:

- a kid at school trying to impress his bros

this is my life man

dont mock me

this is the real me

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

What I was trying to say was like you know how when you're hungry food just looks great and you wanna eat and it's super satisfying, but then after the meal and you're full you don't really think about food again for a few hours until you get hungry? It's like that.

unless you're one of those weird dudes that can just eat constantly and is fat or something I mean like normal people

yeah okay i guess i can abstractly understand people feeling that way kinda

run

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Guys. GUYS!

I don't want to alarm you, but I read a rape joke...ON THE INTERNET!

Don't worry, though. I went by the playbook, and called it out in the whiniest, most passive-aggressive way possible, so everything's going to be fine.

Everything's going to be fine.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
i ask her: "did you cum?"

and she says: "no"

one day, one day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006