Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

The moon is all just dead old souls, haunting ashes to life. :smith:

:350: woah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

ChogsEnhour posted:

I bring up the fact she's Jewish because she says the demons are from Christian mythology.

I don't care about you or your friend because tbh you both sound pretty dumb but demons are way older than Christianity, and Judaism has had demonology as part of its lore since, oh, the beginning of time :shrug:

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/5085-demonology

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
The Dero/Aghartha bullshit is really awesome because it is literally taken from pulp books:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Sharpe_Shaver

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

A misanthrope posted:

6 million americans believe the world is controlled by lizards disguised as humans

Look, I don't know about you, but when was the last time you looked at Hillary clinton and didn't see a reptile?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

That Robot posted:

oh man he's one of those guys who makes every word in a sentence a capital letter

of course his brain is broken

What if he makes them capital because they spell something out? Like a secret message that says "Help my father is insane and forcing me to do movies."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Microwaves Mom posted:

Look, I don't know about you, but when was the last time you looked at Hillary clinton and didn't see a reptile?

i see Mao. she wears mao suits because she's a grumpy grandma who wants to look professional but also not put any effort in to it

• Locked thread