Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

tfc2016.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
:siren: BICYCLE KICK QUOTA MET :siren:

Nice scissor kick there Johnson :laugh:

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

That was the clusterfuckiest of clusterfucks in that past minute.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Giovinco is the coolest dude

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
RFK Stadium looking empty. 44 degree weather mixed with an idiot front office/league move, urgh.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Tranquilo's free kick winner was a very nice goal

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

:supaburn: Oh my god

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
DC looking very fluid and good in he final third. Just no goals. I'm scared.

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
It seems like RFK just gets uglier every single game. That big green wall behind goal, in particular, looks like it's going to collapse.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

DR AIDS posted:

It seems like RFK just gets uglier every single game. That big green wall behind goal, in particular, looks like it's going to collapse.

At least when VW was the sponsor they had a big tent with some fancy cars. Now it's just a wasteland.

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Holy gently caress what a save by Ousted.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

DR AIDS posted:

Holy gently caress what a save by Ousted.

Finally got one through! Woop woop. :woop:

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Manneh and Bustos are world beaters in Football Manager so I'm confident this 2nd half will not go well.

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
I enjoyed that goal directly off Waston's face.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Fabian Espindola is doing the poo poo we signed Perez to do except much, much better. :smith:

(also Manneh came on FOR Bustos so you're probably safe. :colbert:)

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Acosta is legit. I hope he keeps acclimating to this dumb league.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Sabo owns

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

In the time it took me to try (and fail, stupid app) to get video of Espindola's second DC scored 2 more :laffo:

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Well that was a spectacular collapse.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

I was at the Revs game.

What in the gently caress happened right before the tfc goal wtfffff

Loads of fun, somehow having a 1 year old made it very hard to go to games this past year. Somehow.

Also was that the best cross the revs have had in the last two years? Felt like it.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Bradley Wright-Phillips is absolutely stealing a living right now

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

silvergoose posted:

I was at the Revs game.

What in the gently caress happened right before the tfc goal wtfffff

The ref was right to let play continue in the foul at midfield. It would've been a rather weak PK call had he given it (you guys had a much more solid case on an earlier one though). Irwin got a really good boot on it, Jozy can still hold up the ball well and Gio got a lucky deflection.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

whypick1 posted:

The ref was right to let play continue in the foul at midfield. It would've been a rather weak PK call had he given it (you guys had a much more solid case on an earlier one though). Irwin got a really good boot on it, Jozy can still hold up the ball well and Gio got a lucky deflection.

Yeah I was sitting near the goal so all I saw was said deflection. Sucks, fuckin lucky ducky tfc.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Who is this referee in the Red Bulls v KC game who thinks he needs to stop play and call out a trainer every time a player falls down and gets a boo boo?

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
BWP will never score a goal again.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

DR AIDS posted:

BWP will never score a goal again.

That was a horrible penalty. Everyone in the stadium knew where he was going with it.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Fitting that the Red Bulls are wearing autism awareness numbers since they're playing like a bunch of retards.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

Shrapnig posted:

Fitting that the Red Bulls are wearing autism awareness numbers since they're playing like a bunch of retards.

How we made it all week without anyone posting photos of supporters for Autism Awareness Month here is beyond me

Also pretty cool game, met the two Vancouver fans and had a ball in the away section during the Gone Fishin' period

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
I can't get over these announcers saying "a bong in the penalty area"

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
its gonna be a loving long season

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
watching the game tonight makes me wonder if the red bulls had any practices together in the off season

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

fat greasy puto posted:

watching the game tonight makes me wonder if the red bulls had any practices together in the off season

WHY DID YOU FIRE PETKE

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Sweet loving goal Quintero

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
Dallas - SJ game is craaaaazzzyyy

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Bingham dead, it's all gone wrong

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Your Boy Fancy posted:

WHY DID YOU FIRE PETKE

You of all people here should know what an incompetent and tone-deaf front office looks like...

...granted, they did win the shield last year so :shrug:

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

whypick1 posted:

You of all people here should know what an incompetent and tone-deaf front office looks like...

...granted, they did win the shield last year so :shrug:

For them, it's tradition. For us, it's a slow, painful decline.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Anyone else have the munchies?
Rapids look shockingly almost competent tonight. No goals due to good defending and bad timing but it's looking decent so far.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Anyone else have the munchies?
gently caress! So close to a goal...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Aaron Vaughn is a man.

• Locked thread