Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollywood Vampire
Mar 7, 2016

by Lowtax

Cuckoo posted:

JP you sincerely need some serious therapy, like REAL therapy not that weird religious guy your mom got you, before you could even hope of finding a woman. Every single loving thing wrong with you comes from your desperate, hateful personality. Women can smell that poo poo like dogs and will run screaming.

It's not your race. It's not your looks. It's not where you live (I live close by and know the area). And it's not your height. For the last time, no one but the shallowest girls give a flying gently caress that you're short. My guy is 5'7" and all it means is that he's easier to reach for kissing :3:

I am in real therapy. Do you really live in Hillsborough county? Could I take you out on a practice date? I will pay for everything. But you have to come to my house one time, and talk to my mom for a couple of minutes. Please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Hollywood Vampire posted:

I am in real therapy. Do you really live in Hillsborough county? Could I take you out on a practice date? I will pay for everything. But you have to come to my house one time, and talk to my mom for a couple of minutes. Please.

This is definitely a good idea, Cuckoo, and you should totally take him up on it. Don't tell your friends where you're going, either. Don't tell anybody at all.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

actually, im jon pop

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

ive heard a lot of good ideas before and this is certainly not one of them

jon pop get help

having strangers go on pretend dates with you will get you nothing

you need to learn how to form real social relationships with real people

in time this may lead to forming intimate relationships with people

fix your broken brain jon pop

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Jon Pop, why don't you go on a practice date to the library with yourself?

You don't even need to go to an activity, just get an interesting book or ask if you can volunteer or something.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

JP when ZergFluid next reregs you should get together with him for a "practice" date, you're perfect for each other and you can talk for hours about what terrible shallow whores women are while you get messy on each others dillz

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

I am Jon pop

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
jon pop did you like my cool jon pop orb image with the 3D skeleton honest question

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I've had sex with a short guy before, because he was smart and pleasant to be around. Maybe you could try to become smart and pleasant to be in the same room with and kind of see where it goes?

Hollywood Vampire
Mar 7, 2016

by Lowtax

Putty posted:

jon pop did you like my cool jon pop orb image with the 3D skeleton honest question

I liked it. Very minimalist.

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I've had sex with a short guy before, because he was smart and pleasant to be around. Maybe you could try to become smart and pleasant to be in the same room with and kind of see where it goes?

Big deal. Was he fat? Was he black? Was he ugly? Was he autistic?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lmao you play a good creepy on the Internet

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

also what is his name? where does he live? woudl he be interested in becoming best friends?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
well looks like the OP is finally here for the long haul, congrats

rio
Mar 20, 2008

dog buttz posted:

Hit the gym and get ripped. Muscle advantage > height advantage. Unfortunately confidence advantage > muscle advantage but at least you it's possible to improve two of those.

Height advantage is actually better than all of that because it is something you can't change.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Be honest - it was bad and/or mediocre sex, yes?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

rio posted:

Height advantage is actually better than all of that because it is something you can't change.

Spindly tall dork spotted?

rio
Mar 20, 2008

I drink too much to be spindly, but my height makes it look like I'm not overweight even though I am over 200 and have a technically overweight bmi. A "dad bod" if you will. I am also a dad because I have had sex, yet am low on confidence and have never "hit the gym". Must be the height privilege.

Dr.Mrs.The Monarch
Aug 8, 2005

Obamunist Troll Bot: Built to bring a One World Government to the People

Jfc. John why don't you just go on practice dates with your prostitutes?

get me HQ!
Jul 28, 2010

Aziz... spark that shit nigga
OP - if you get too hard while in the girl the steam can hurt her, like if you are steaming hard. so pump your brakes if you gotta.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

rio posted:

Be honest - it was bad and/or mediocre sex, yes?

I'd give it a 7/10

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
vibrating cockrings arent necessary but neither is brushing your teeth and you presumably do that a few times a week so go ahead and get the vibrating cockring

Doin blow off her labias always seems like a great idea at the time but it's hard to get a good snorting angle down there between her hammyslappers

DO listen to her problems
DONT call her sister/best friend a "real friggin kike of a woman"
DO order her food for her at restaurants i.e. "the young lady would like the grilled chickentit Caesar salad with the fat free Caesar dressing and a diet sprite and a spitting glass for the unswallowables"
DONT pop her razorburns in the crotchal region whilst she is slumbering
DONT make a big deal if she won't swallow, just ask her to please wait until she gets to the bathroom to spit it out, it's common fuckin decency lady stop treating it like a mouthful of maggots and hold it in for five fuckin seconds
DO ask her dad if his ring finger is longer than his index finger and just laugh and be smug regardless of his response, assert dominance asap so he knows he's gotta stop tapping that on the dl when mama's too drunk to hear the pleas/ouchyells of daddy's little girl, shits already gonna be busted up by the time you get to it but don't let that fucker get even one more crack at her, he had decades and now it's time to move on to the other daughter or convince the wife that another baby will save their marriage/you provide him with a granddaughter

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Jon Pop, here is your homework from me:

Go to a Hillsborough County Public Library event for adults this week and do a trip report. You get to pick the event. No excuses, just do it.

E: Here is a link to the HCPL adult event calendar - http://hcplc.evanced.info/signup/eventcalendar.aspx?&ag=726 - look it over.

Pththya-lyi fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Mar 9, 2016

Ante Christ
May 8, 2007

I feel like I am too old for that poo poo. You would have a bunch of teens and early twenty somethings who grew up together, and one old black ugly fat human being.

You ever watch Community? If anything you'll be that old guy everyone hangs out with, and gives good advice with your worldly knowledge!

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Can I just say how annoying I, a 29-year-old, find Jon Pop's "Oh I'm 28, I'm so old and withered and my life is officially over" schtick?

Because I find it really loving annoying

E: Take this video's advice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y5SAM91oG4

Pththya-lyi fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Mar 9, 2016

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
short men should date even shorter women imo

so look for a 4ft 11" kinda gal and you'll be fine JP

also, develop a schtick. women like a good schtick

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Jon Pop definitely already has a schtick

Dr.Mrs.The Monarch
Aug 8, 2005

Obamunist Troll Bot: Built to bring a One World Government to the People

Pththya-lyi posted:

Can I just say how annoying I, a 29-year-old, find Jon Pop's "Oh I'm 28, I'm so old and withered and my life is officially over" schtick?

Because I find it really loving annoying

E: Take this video's advice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y5SAM91oG4

Yeah I think That's part why John pops plight and pity party bothers me so much.

The reason you have no girl friends is the same reason you have no friends in general. It's not because you're fat, or black, or short or ugly. You're just lovely to spend time with.

I'm practically the same age as you, balding, short and over weight and yet I have friends and an active social and sex life.

Get a loving job Jon. Stop loving prostitutes John (or at least stop talking about it.) Go out and loving meet people John.

I met most of the people I hang out with either at work or volunteering. Go participate in something you care about and you'll make friends who share your passion. Stop planning how you're going to gently caress literally any girl that talks to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Big deal. Was he fat? Was he black? Was he ugly? Was he autistic?

i was there and confirm all these things are true. please go outside.

• Locked thread