Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Noah posted:

Our bank alts got deleted by someone with info, but...

:stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

cupachabra posted:

Vanishing does not remove dots. I can attest to this as any dot I placed on a rogue with my warlock will destealth him if he tries to vanish, similarly I have been brought out of stealth on my rogue if an opponent puts a dot on me before I vanish. There are various methods to remove dots before using vanish though, likely that the rogues that have vanished after a dot has been applied have used one of these.

There's no way to remove bleeds, is there? If you're not The Master Race, I mean.

Noah
May 31, 2011

Come at me baby bitch
Luffa.

effzedsix
Mar 7, 2006
wow, I logged on after month(s) and found I am no longer a guildmember? My god! Things have obviously gone downhill. I may solicit another guild invite for the Great and Powerful Conway!

Tanners
Dec 13, 2011

woof

effzedsix posted:

wow, I logged on after month(s) and found I am no longer a guildmember? My god! Things have obviously gone downhill. I may solicit another guild invite for the Great and Powerful Conway!

The new management has reinstated the inactivity purge. Anyone offline for more than 3 weeks is kicked to keep better track of our active members. I'll add something about this to the OP FAQ.

Kejek
Nov 19, 2006
I'd like to get my own char to 60, but I'd love it if I could get a 60 character. I'd probably really just use it to get myself 60 and then let whoever have it back, or toss it back to the guild (whichever works).

Enjoying the game, but I just have such limited time that its been a few months and im still in the late 30's heh.

Billy Elliot
Jul 7, 2011

Space Pirate

Kejek posted:

I'd like to get my own char to 60, but I'd love it if I could get a 60 character. I'd probably really just use it to get myself 60 and then let whoever have it back, or toss it back to the guild (whichever works).

Enjoying the game, but I just have such limited time that its been a few months and im still in the late 30's heh.

Shoot, I never though of that. We powerleveled a guy who rerolled from horde to alliance in the live days. I forget how long it took us to do it, but definitely quicker.

Tenebrae Dashiva
Jul 13, 2005
Hey, could I get a ginvite for my human warlock "Fleshpillow"?

Cheers

Edit: Im in, thanks!

Tenebrae Dashiva fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Jun 16, 2013

Extinguish
Jul 20, 2008
I'll give this a whirl, played WoW for years. If you are wanting warlocks, I had one I raided most content with, so I'll roll another. In as Mantub.

FutuerBear
Feb 22, 2006
Slippery Tilde

Gripen5 posted:

Man, that sucks. We had tons of cool poo poo on there.

Ecksray has the characters recreated and I've updated the site to be able to handle more than 10 characters. I blanked out the incorrect old data and hopefully we'll have everything working again by today or tomorrow. We'll make a post here when it's all ready to go!

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

FutuerBear posted:

Ecksray has the characters recreated and I've updated the site to be able to handle more than 10 characters. I blanked out the incorrect old data and hopefully we'll have everything working again by today or tomorrow. We'll make a post here when it's all ready to go!

That's good to hear. I've sent some recipes over to the appropriate alt, hopefully I'll get/craft more stuff to send.
Is there any demand for buff food (cooking currently at 225, gonna get the quest soon enough) in general? I've been vendoring it so far, but I have a stock of mats for when I am able to skillup again.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
So who did it and can we create a horde guild based solely on making said player's experience hell for eternity?

gco
May 8, 2007

gco deserves bunnies, too!

Fog Tripper posted:

So who did it and can we create a horde guild based solely on making said player's experience hell for eternity?

Pretty sure :iiam: for the ages. We've learned from our mistake, though and the guild bank information will only be given to a handful of trusted alficers to prevent this from ever happening again. The saving grace is that the raid mats were unharmed due to being on a safer account.

Kip
May 7, 2007
In as hurfette, but I notice I've only been able to log in once out of around 500 tries. Anyone else having an issue getting past login to the character page?

Gripen5
Nov 3, 2003

'Startocaster' is more fun to say than I expected.

Kip posted:

In as hurfette, but I notice I've only been able to log in once out of around 500 tries. Anyone else having an issue getting past login to the character page?

I had to put in my password a couple times to get in earlier. Also, I have noticed from the very beginning that if i am on the character selection screen for more than a few seconds, it will disconnect the moment I enter that game. Don't know if either of these are the error you are getting.

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008

Serperoth posted:

That's good to hear. I've sent some recipes over to the appropriate alt, hopefully I'll get/craft more stuff to send.
Is there any demand for buff food (cooking currently at 225, gonna get the quest soon enough) in general? I've been vendoring it so far, but I have a stock of mats for when I am able to skillup again.

+20 strength food and +8mp5 food is very, very good for raids.

Just kidding, goons don't bring consumables to raids.

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

Kip posted:

Did you apply the connection patch?

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

rawr im a tree posted:

+20 strength food and +8mp5 food is very, very good for raids.
I can't make those yet. I'll keep it in mind though.

rawr im a tree posted:

Just kidding, goons don't bring consumables to raids.

Well I will :frogc00l:. I'll bring consumables*, and you can't stop me! :colbert:

*if I can make them

Kip
May 7, 2007

Arzachel posted:

Did you apply the connection patch?

Yeah I did. I tried a few hundred more times last night on a few different systems without any luck. This morning I tried and got in the first attempt so whatever is going on is probably outside of my control.

FutuerBear
Feb 22, 2006
Slippery Tilde
The bank site is now recovered from the Great Bank Alt Deletion Tragedy of 2013. You can find the latest bank inventories at: http://getweirdwith.us/. My apologies for those of you who requested items from the outdated data sets; it was a bit tricky to get everyone over to the new accounts and the new double-account updates to work correctly.

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008
We need to discuss Ecksray.

Is this really the type of leader we want?

edit; I don't feel like uploading the correct ones.

rawr im a tree fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Jun 18, 2013

RustedChainsaw
Mar 13, 2006
Liberal Arts Program/Lightly Toasted Whole Grain Oat Cereal
What is the <lets get weird> policy on alts in the guild? I've been playing for a while as Graffiti (Human Paladin), Oceanic (Dwarf Rogue), and Stations (Dwarf Hunter) because I have crippling ADD. If I just get to choose one I'll probably throw Graffiti in.

BiggerThanPete
Nov 11, 2012

Guys, I'm going in.

Fog Tripper posted:

So who did it?

I vote for Arroyo. He's edgy enough to attempt this; always pulling lots of stunts and pranks. He's always pushing the boundaries of crazy outrageousness when he's not chillin' and hanging out in guildchat. He's always saying funny, out-there stuff during raids and on ventrilo.

Stangg
Mar 17, 2009

RustedChainsaw posted:

What is the <lets get weird> policy on alts in the guild? I've been playing for a while as Graffiti (Human Paladin), Oceanic (Dwarf Rogue), and Stations (Dwarf Hunter) because I have crippling ADD. If I just get to choose one I'll probably throw Graffiti in.

Can have as many as you want in the guild as far as I know, providing they aren't just joke accounts and you actually use them. They'll get removed after 3 weeks of inactivity anyway.

Also, where are you Siets, did you die? :smith:

RustedChainsaw
Mar 13, 2006
Liberal Arts Program/Lightly Toasted Whole Grain Oat Cereal

Stangg posted:

Can have as many as you want in the guild as far as I know, providing they aren't just joke accounts and you actually use them.

Thanks for the response. In as Graffiti, Oceanic, and Stations.

gco
May 8, 2007

RustedChainsaw posted:

You can bring alts into the guild no problem. Now that their names are in the thread, just contact someone in guild and request an invite.

Noah
May 31, 2011

Come at me baby bitch
:siren: Get yer butts a dragon:siren:

We're going to be adding Onyxia to our Wednesday raids. So we do Onyxia at 5pst/8est. Raid starts in Dustwallow, and then after Onyxia is dead, we go to Molten Core. If you can't make Onyxia because you're not attuned, well you should fix that. We're running UBRS and Jailbreak a lot lately, so just ask someone and we'll get you squared away.

Official Tri-Guild Tournament Loot Trules

http://goo.gl/cghLo

1) One BoP item per raider, per raid.
2) Whispers are required prior to roll, and Rolls are done 1-500.
3) Every week a raider does not win an item, his roll is increased +100. e. 1-700.
4) After 5 weeks, rolls stop increasing.
5) IF after 5 weeks a raider does not receive an item, he gets a veteran point.
6) Each veteran point can be spent to increase the bottom roll. e. 300-1000 for 3 points.
7) 5 veteran points can be spent to roll on a second BoP item, 1-1000.

BoEs are rolled for at the end by anyone who didn't win anything, and are their own roll. Everything else, don't worry your heads about.

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center. Sounds charming.
What happens if everyone of that class (or everyone who needs the item) already got loot. They can roll again?

Noah
May 31, 2011

Come at me baby bitch
Yes, but no bonus will be attached to it. Loot that is passed by all participants will receive no preference.

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008
Lets Get Weird Felstriker count: 2

19 characters or le
Sep 28, 2005

God is Santa Claus for adults.
The guild banks and requesting system are fully operational now. They have filled back up nicely, check it out sometime and get free things.

Also, grats to Corise for getting a Felstriker today!

Hope to see you all at the raid tonight, I'm bringing a ton of pots as usual. If we have enough people who are keyed, we can slay us a dragon!

gco
May 8, 2007

rawr im a tree posted:

Lets Get Weird Felstriker count: 2

Grats again Corise. Also, you have a bunch of money, just buyout the Greater Eternals ya cheap gently caress. Some of us don't have 4 epic mounts yet. :colbert:

Also, the guild site's down. Toobs. Fix it. TIA.

FutuerBear
Feb 22, 2006
Slippery Tilde

gco posted:

Also, the guild site's down. Toobs. Fix it. TIA.

It's probably just my chappy host again. I just got a job with a hosting company actually, so I'll move us over to some better servers soon.

ApeEscape
Apr 23, 2008
Can you namedrop the hosting company? A few friends and I were thinking of creating a website in the near future.

Jenny of Oldstones
Jul 24, 2002

Queen of dragonflies
I'm donating my level 55 druid Mead due to trying for another degree :o: Watcher has the info--she has 300 herb/alch, friendly with AD, a weird build with mostly resto & some moonkin, kinda high cooking, fishing not quite to 200, not hostile with timbermaw, etc. Probably good for someone who enjoys high-level instances, doesn't want to level, and wants to gear up for raid. Thanks to the original guild bank, she has both druid books and the level 57 trinket quest, likes walks on the beach...

I will occasionally play my alt just to let my brain unwind, because I'll need it. Just don't have time to play much anymore, and definitely not raid. Ask either Watcher or Ecksray.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Desmond posted:

I'm donating my level 55 druid Mead due to trying for another degree :o: Watcher has the info--she has 300 herb/alch, friendly with AD, a weird build with mostly resto & some moonkin, kinda high cooking, fishing not quite to 200, not hostile with timbermaw, etc. Probably good for someone who enjoys high-level instances, doesn't want to level, and wants to gear up for raid. Thanks to the original guild bank, she has both druid books and the level 57 trinket quest, likes walks on the beach...

I will occasionally play my alt just to let my brain unwind, because I'll need it. Just don't have time to play much anymore, and definitely not raid. Ask either Watcher or Ecksray.

Yarrow sad.

E: Watcher is not on and Ecksray doesn't know if Mead has been claimed... I will take her if no one has claimed her yet.

psychokitty fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Jun 20, 2013

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008
Good raid tonight.

Our dps is still really low, we gotta work on that!

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.

rawr im a tree posted:

Good raid tonight.

Our dps is still really low, we gotta work on that!

No more tank drops and people being dumb during bosses (ie. instaling bigwigs/raid boss mod if thats what it is called)

But for real, great drops. I hope tank poo poo keeps dropping so Toob, Tanners and Cleon can gear out.. Even better raid tonight. I think we only seriously wiped on a premature pull of Geddon. Which I'll take all day!

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

Yup good run guys, first-try kills on Magmadar and Garr (We had never tried either of them in previous raids).

Normally both of those have a bit of learning curve, so that's not shabby at all. So that's 5/10 MC bosses.

I think that next week we can hopefully add Shazzrah and Golemagg onto that list in the same amount of instance time (2.5-3 hrs).

We were discussing possibly trying a 2nd night, to see how it goes, see how many show up, etc. No matter what day we pick we'll lose some number of people and pick up some others, that's just how it goes.

General idea, I think, would be Wednesday = MC bosses on farm, and the following Monday (maybe) would be Onyxia plus MC progression content / eventually BWL, etc.

Stay tuned & someone will mention for sure if we're going to try it. Or the GMOTD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center. Sounds charming.
My power went out, what dropped off Garr and Geddon? Quad lock drops I assume.

• Locked thread