Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
But I don't want to die!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Anidav posted:

But I don't want to die!

goodnight seattle we love you

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Also yeah, scum inventor might exist. Are there any other robots who invent things besides Wheeljack?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Oh yeah, we killed Milky so no one really knows?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anidav posted:

Also yeah, scum inventor might exist. Are there any other robots who invent things besides Wheeljack?

their identity has no relation to alignment.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Bifauxnen posted:

ok. Now Kat, you suggested you got multiple goodies D1, right? Would that mean another inventor besides Gwyn? Perhaps a scumventor?

Yes, absolutely.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Anidav posted:

Perceptor?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

Inventor specifically could be related to identity.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Bifauxnen posted:

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
I don't think identity is tied to alignment anymore, but I do think identity is tied to roles.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I doubt we're going to find that out today though.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kat Delacour posted:

Yes, absolutely.

Well then! Worth keeping in mind on the hunt. If Gwyns are accounted for, the other inventions could be made by scum, for scum.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

It still looks like TOML used that gizmo on you Bif.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I'm still trying to reconcile what happened to mine and Fruity's actions on Anidav.

Anidav lying, Hiding
Mith telling the truth about Commuter, was bussed with Anidav, but needs someone who attempted to target Mith to give more input
Anidav was Jailed and nobody has come forward because ????

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anidav posted:

It still looks like TOML used that gizmo on you Bif.

Anidav, even I with the eternal opposition to TOML would like to use actual evidence here.

I already think he's scummy, no reason to just assume its him if it could be tracked down to implicate someone else.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

black_tangled posted:

goodnight seattle we love you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQx-H2av1PM

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Bifauxnen posted:

Anidav, even I with the eternal opposition to TOML would like to use actual evidence here.

I already think he's scummy, no reason to just assume its him if it could be tracked down to implicate someone else.

The more Anidav bleats about Gwyn's inventions, which I know to be safe, the more I believe TOML was actually setup.

I have to check the timeline on whether Gwyn was seen giving an invention to TOML before or after TOML stormed out.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Bifauxnen posted:

yeah, it would be - Kat mentioned getting some "goodies" before, so maybe scum could've been given a sensor item from an inventor instead of that being his power?

This definitely could be another invention, but that "worked", so I don't know.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Seagull posted:

If anidav were scum he would've used the sensor on a lynch exclusively filled with his teammates

Or he would've used it when he knew it would return no result.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Oh wait I just got the joke.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I used it with a lovely phone, come on guys, you guys know my phone by now. Even people in the Auspol thread know it.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kat Delacour posted:

I'm still trying to reconcile what happened to mine and Fruity's actions on Anidav.

Anidav lying, Hiding
Mith telling the truth about Commuter, was bussed with Anidav, but needs someone who attempted to target Mith to give more input
Anidav was Jailed and nobody has come forward because ????

someone look after the spreadsheets when I'm gone! All the data might come together.

to help you fill things out, my full list:

N1: used 1-shot roleblock (attempted on TBK, but...)
N2: 1-shot vig on Uber. I WAS WATCHED THIS NIGHT ALSO, did b_t say anything about that? cause then my 1-shot absorb became 1-shot watch. Coq had the same ability, should explain how he knew he was blocked.
N3: 1-shot doc on Kat. Then someone motivated me, so I also watched Kat.
D4: asploded

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kat Delacour posted:

The more Anidav bleats about Gwyn's inventions, which I know to be safe, the more I believe TOML was actually setup.

I have to check the timeline on whether Gwyn was seen giving an invention to TOML before or after TOML stormed out.

yeah I'm getting paranoid that he could be scumventor, or scumbros with scumventor.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Seagull posted:

Hey Gwyn if you don't trust TOML why did you allegedly send him an apparently critical item last night.

And I think Seagull had a one-shot watch last night too?

Bif - Absorbs? Ooooh. Filling things out.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

so let me help towards that possible dream of a tie:

##vote anidav

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Mithranderp (7): Tirade, black_tangled, Anidav, Birdstrike, busb, Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour, Seagull, Bifauxnen, Gough Suppressant, Zetsubou-san, busb, Bifauxnen
Anidav (5): Gough Suppressant, Gough Suppressant, Kat Delacour, Fruity Gordo, Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour, Mithranderp, busb, Bifauxnen
Those On My Left (2): busb, Bifauxnen, Gwynplaine, busb, Fruity Gordo, Avshalom, Zetsubou-san, Fruity Gordo, Bifauxnen, Zetsubou-san
Gwynplaine (1): Those On My Left, Those On My Left, Gough Suppressant, Those On My Left, Gough Suppressant
black_tangled (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Those On My Left, Those On My Left

Not Voting (0):

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 31st, 2015 at midnight EST -- that's in about 24 minutes.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Both Mith and TOML have gone drop dead silent. Hopefully TOML comes back tomorrow at the very least.

Bifauxnen posted:

so let me help towards that possible dream of a tie:

##vote anidav

:smith:

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
BIFAUXNEN'S ACTIVITY CAUSES THE TIMER ON THE DETPACK TO SPEED UP!!

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Jesus Christ Bifauxnen, unvote. The explosion might kill who you voted for.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

It's hot potato.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Huh. Voting activity speeds it up, and Anidav incites anti-town behaviour!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

pshaw theres only 20 minutes anyway BRING IT

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I'm just waiting for scum to tip it at the last second and save Mithranderp.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Lets test his claims at the same time as Mith, just need 1 to switch

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
A tie would be nice but I think there is enough shade on Mith to make her lynch an okay outcome.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

The lynch for me will fail. However, if your explosion kills me then I will die, wasting my other lynchproof. I do not like that possibility.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

if you're telling the truth you have nothing to fear, Anidav!

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
If her explosion kills you I will consider it a roaring success

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Kat Delacour posted:

If her explosion kills you I will consider it a roaring success

Absolute Anarchy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anidav posted:

The lynch for me will fail. However, if your explosion kills me then I will die, wasting my other lynchproof. I do not like that possibility.

why do you act like you know anything about these gizmos...

• Locked thread