Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

JHomer722 posted:

This seems right to be. He gets goofy haircuts and used to* do drugs, but he's definitely a threat to Weidman.

Everyone in a fight is a threat. But the smart money is on the dude who knocked Anderson Silva the gently caress out and drove him to juice and then slayed the Piss Dragon. Vitor could get lucky and clip Weidman but I'm guessing due to age and no TRT and roids his power is going to be way down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Top 5 Vitor KOs courtesy of UFC.com. Includes a couple from 1998 and man, his traps were even more comically oversized back then. The sheer volume of chemicals that must have gone through that guy's body over the years is insane.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
It's honestly kinda impressive that he can do his ridiculous haircuts, because I would expect a guy who's done the amount of drugs he has to be rapidly going bald.

NTRKouhai
Apr 25, 2014

TL Note: Keikaku means Moo

This is loving cool.

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
http://mmajunkie.com/2015/05/ryan-bader-hopefully-dc-beats-anthony-johnson-so-i-can-whoop-his-rear end

:what:

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

I forgot that Rothwell vs Mitrione is a thing that's happening. That's a pretty good trashweight fight, I'm not really sure who to pick there though I probably lean Rothwell.

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

just tried (unsuccessfully) to suck my own dick.

I think I need a break from the internet.
only instance in which you can refer to Rothwell and use the word 'lean' at the same time.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Vitor's knockout of rockhold was so good

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
If I were Vitor I would just go into this fight on more juice than Bane. Even if the win would become a no-contest as soon as the AC observed the drug test cup was filled with molten rock, it's not like there would be anything left to accomplish career-wise and the fine would disappear once I began selling my bodily fluids as chinese medicine.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Shut the gently caress up Ryan Bader

The Duck of Death
Nov 19, 2009

colonel_korn posted:

I forgot that Rothwell vs Mitrione is a thing that's happening. That's a pretty good trashweight fight, I'm not really sure who to pick there though I probably lean Rothwell.

I was going to say I lean towards Rothwell due to experience and chin but that Mitrione has the advantages of youth/athleticism/speed... and then I remembered Mitrione is older than Rothwell. :psyduck:

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
Why is cerrone fighting makesdessi did he juswt have absolutely no top 10 guys to fight? He has cleaned out a lot of them but is it really that barren right now at the top of lightweight in terms of fighting or what is the deal with this figh t it doesnt make any sense logically.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Vitor's knockout of rockhold was so good

all of trt vitor's knockouts were cool and i hope he's found some good replacement chemicals because he was a wonder to watch and his interviews are hilarious

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Meowbot posted:

Why is cerrone fighting makesdessi did he juswt have absolutely no top 10 guys to fight? He has cleaned out a lot of them but is it really that barren right now at the top of lightweight in terms of fighting or what is the deal with this figh t it doesnt make any sense logically.

He was supposed to fight Khabib but Khabib got injured too close to the event and no one else was ballsy enough to fight Ser-Ro-Nay

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
mitrione has youth? isn't he about 83?

edit: I should learn to read the full post before eagerly diving in. idiot.

ICHIBAHN fucked around with this message at 23:58 on May 20, 2015

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

1st AD posted:

He was supposed to fight Khabib but Khabib got injured too close to the event and no one else was ballsy enough to fight Ser-Ro-Nay

Sorry yeah I meant after khabib pulled out why werent there any other top 10 guys eager to fight him you think they would want a shot at becoming a contender since beating cerrone right now is a big deal. Does makdeesi have any chance at all? I dont really have a recollection of his fights.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Meowbot posted:

Sorry yeah I meant after khabib pulled out why werent there any other top 10 guys eager to fight him you think they would want a shot at becoming a contender since beating cerrone right now is a big deal. Does makdeesi have any chance at all? I dont really have a recollection of his fights.

they're feeding him makdessi because they don't want to risk their most marketable, non-injured lightweight contender on a 7-soon-to-be-8 fight win streak losing

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

colonel_korn posted:

Top 5 Vitor KOs courtesy of UFC.com. Includes a couple from 1998 and man, his traps were even more comically oversized back then. The sheer volume of chemicals that must have gone through that guy's body over the years is insane.

I don't remember Scott Ferrozzo, but that dude can take a punch. Then, Vitor punched him in his brain stem and it was all over.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
he was hilarious. watching the old UFCs now. he was good fun. battered the life out of tank

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
It's crazy that he had more success after he started hitting people in the front of the head instead if the back

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Hold up Bader trains with Cain and DC trains with Cain. Surely Bader and DC have trained together?

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD5zEKaXrEU

Witness the fitness, etc.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

tesilential posted:

Hold up Bader trains with Cain and DC trains with Cain. Surely Bader and DC have trained together?

Bader doesn't train with Cain :confused:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Don't (didn't) Bader, Cain and CB usually get mentioned as part of some team?

Hang on, that was something with them wrestling at the same university I'm thinking.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Yeah at ASU, not in MMA

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx

Meowbot posted:

The UFC wants Cowboy to have the next title shot. If it were up to Dana, Cowboy would fight nobody this weekend and wait for it, but he insists on fighting (making money), so they are tossing a blood donor at him.

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
Dana White just said that Jon Jones will get an immediate title shot if and when he returns to the UFC.

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
Jeff Blatnick is going to be inducted in the UFC hall of fame

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Northjayhawk posted:

good

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Northjayhawk posted:

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Shut the gently caress up Ryan Bader

Daniel Cormier on Ryan Bader: I would kick his rear end on Friday before I fought on Saturday

“Bader’s talking, which is smart,” Cormier told MMAjunkie at an open workout. “He should, because he’s got to do something to make himself interesting. But Bader needs to sit his rear end down and be quiet is what he needs to do.”

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Bubba Smith posted:

Daniel Cormier on Ryan Bader: I would kick his rear end on Friday before I fought on Saturday

“Bader’s talking, which is smart,” Cormier told MMAjunkie at an open workout. “He should, because he’s got to do something to make himself interesting. But Bader needs to sit his rear end down and be quiet is what he needs to do.”

Owned with the undeniable truth

budreck
Aug 2, 2005

by XyloJW
Is Tito still with Bellator? If not, I'd like to see him signed just to gently caress with Bader.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Northjayhawk posted:

Dana White just said that Jon Jones will get an immediate title shot if and when he returns to the UFC.

I predict that, with Jon's history, a bad decision will be involved.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

I predict that, with Jon's history, a bad decision will be involved.

:golfclap:

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Northjayhawk posted:

you don't say?

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

-Atom- posted:

you don't say?

Well it makes sense. Dana loves money.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Attention duncan, Nakahara fights on tonight's TUF episode. So far no crying.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

aaaand scene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Bubba Smith posted:

Rogan on Schaub levels of "Shut the gently caress up, idiot" here.

• Locked thread