Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

wow raw ended on time for once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

Well, that sucked.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

i sorta hope brock and ambrose feud for a while if only to keep the chemistry going with Heyman.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Writer Cath posted:

Inanimate objects are the only friends Dean needs.

Dean used to be my friend but he kept siphoning gas out of my car and said he didn't even though I know it was him

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?
Dean "Giant Killer" Ambrose seems cool and all, but that Strowman guy is still way too green. Reports of him holding back seem a bit laughable (But I could be totally wrong).

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Blaise330 posted:

Wyatts: Ooooh we'd get you if these pesky ropes weren't here.

"we'd get you if you weren't a loving maniac with a steel chair who'd take our heads off"

why do people try to make things worse for themselves

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
in brooklyn im pretty sure trader joes is the cheapest supermarket. i don't really know if that means much but hey

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Keg posted:

Dean used to be my friend but he kept siphoning gas out of my car and said he didn't even though I know it was him

I told him not to eat the breath mint first.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Roman Reigns got booed for interrupting Stephanie McMahon how the hell does that work

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Hmm, I seemed to stop caring that raw was still on for the last half hour or so.
Must be time to start drinking.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

JoeBangles posted:

Dean "Giant Killer" Ambrose seems cool and all, but that Strowman guy is still way too green. Reports of him holding back seem a bit laughable (But I could be totally wrong).

I dunno, those were some good shoulder tackles and Being Big.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

rip the dog zone

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The wasn't good. Still big love for the Stro Man.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

One more Raw to Wrestlemania, PSP. Just reminding.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

JoeBangles posted:

it would really help him if they'd teach him to do something beyond "punch" and "grab shoulder blade"

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

One more Raw to Wrestlemania, PSP. Just reminding.

Eh these feuds have been built up as far as they're gonna go. Let's just get it over with.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Blaise330 posted:

Eh these feuds have been built up as far as they're gonna go. Let's just get it over with.

If we're lucky, Triple H and Roman will do the tug of war again.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Congratulations to RAW for ending literally every segment wrong or ruining everything. Literally every.single.segment.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Styles and Owens has the raw crowd animated thats cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Blaise330 posted:

Agreed. I'm really looking forward to our hero, the family man, the hard working businessman HHH vs that sneaky, savage thug Roman Reigns. That is what Vince was going for all along yeah?

You do the Lord's work WrasslorMonkey. Can a thread title for the weekly be this gif instead?

• Locked thread