Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Robo Reagan posted:

i keep seeing people talk about which burger place is better and want to give my input until i remember im a loving vegetarian now then i get depressed and go find some alcohol to wash the memories of meat away

Do you see carrots in your poop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Robo Reagan posted:

i keep seeing people talk about which burger place is better and want to give my input until i remember im a loving vegetarian now then i get depressed and go find some alcohol to wash the memories of meat away

You don't have to be one so just go get a burger. I mean unless it's gonna kill you or something. Are you afraid of falling off the wagon and crashing your car into some poor family on the freeway because you were stuffing your face with a burger while driving?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Hobohemian posted:

You don't have to be one so just go get a burger. I mean unless it's gonna kill you or something. Are you afraid of falling off the wagon and crashing your car into some poor family on the freeway because you were stuffing your face with a burger while driving?

No I'm just a gigantic pussy and don't like eating animals anymore

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Robo Reagan posted:

It seems like not eating animals is making you depressed and alcoholic; are you sure you don't like it?

Hobohemian fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Apr 6, 2015

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
The best fast food burger is A&W, imo.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Robo Reagan posted:

um, i dont think you're reagan. robotic or otherwise.

dude eats burgs to this day because no one bothered to stake him in his grave

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

Failboattootoot posted:

Mcdonalds can't be the shittiest. Not as long as Burger King is around.

Burger King is way better but still rank in att nr 2 from the bottom. That is how much mcdonalds sucks.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Fat guys is some flat patty bullshit burger. BK is unironically better

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Anyone ever try the Heart Attack Grill?

I heard it's just flavorless grease.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

heroin users shoot up in the bathrooms atmcdonalds and burger kings where i live but the five guys is always clean and full of white people

mcdonalds and burger king are better, is what im saying

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

A misanthrope posted:

heroin users shoot up in the bathrooms atmcdonalds and burger kings where i live but the five guys is always clean and full of white people

mcdonalds and burger king are better, is what im saying

i saw my first junkie on a nod at a wendy's drive thru when i was like 7

let's not rule out dave's house in the rankings

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

comes along bort posted:

i saw my first junkie on a nod at a wendy's drive thru when i was like 7

let's not rule out dave's house in the rankings

oh yeah totally

i think "melting the frosty" is slang for freebasing

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Robo Reagan posted:

So don't be a vegetarian.

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights

Indy posted:

Out of all the poo poo that america has created mcdonalds is the shittiest. i feel offended that people line up to pay for the worst kind of food avaliable. I sort of understand why it is acceptable in america because it is cheap. Here in Sweden the price is the same as the other better hamburger joints and I have no idea why people keep shuffling this poo poo into their mouths.

Slavery is probably worse than a tasty burger at a very low price.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

99 Headmates posted:

Slavery is probably worse than a tasty burger at a very low price.

We didn't invent slavery we just kept doing it longer than other white folks. And it's not like it doesn't exist anymore in Asia and Africa.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

I've never tried it myself but there's a guy at work who raves about Five Guys like it's Burger Jesus. He also wigs out about the no-spice marinade in Nandos being too spicy, so I can only infer that Five Guys is tasteless mush for helpless tiny flavour babies.

McDonald's is for kids, the long-term unemployed and sunburnt twats on package holidays who are terrified of foreign food and can't find the "Irish" pub.

Can someone explain nando's to me? I went once and I don't think I got it. You put the tasteless hotsauce on the bland wings, and somehow you win?

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
McDonald's iced coffee is very good. I like mine black with no cream/liquid sugar and with one Splenda added.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
McDonald's coffee in general is good. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

They still using Newman's Own?

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Yo so what are the opinions on Cook Out burgs? Had one today, I'd give it a 3/5. Kinda small for the price

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Thank you for starting the new GBS fast food thread, rubbercat.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
add big mac sauz to your mc doubles, you uncultured proles

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

spacemang_spliff posted:

I tried this a few times and it always made me feel mad gross

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
wendy's is not bad

just always get the spicy asiago ranch chicken thing. it's better than things i've gotten for $10 at some of the shittier hipster restaurants

Elphiem
Dec 4, 2005

CFC Fan
Five Guys is greasy as gently caress. The fries anyway.

Fat Burger all day.

Goddamn Hippy
Jan 18, 2006
burger king is the best and i will fight you with my kung fu if you disagree

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
burger king isn't that bad. I would say the most disapointing fast food place is sonic. The saddest is Krystal or whatever that surprisingly large direct ripoff of White Castle is

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
Take the burg challenge and see if you can eat 9-15 single cheeseburgers.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Never been to a five guys because the only one near me opened in a shopping center that's obviously for middle class people. Wendys is pretty good on the road, but in my area the best chain is easily whataburger.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Dairy Queen of all places has an incredible drive-through BBQ Sandwich everyone should try. Perhaps paired with a dip cone.

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012

facebook jihad posted:

Five guys is gutter trash hth
we finally got one where I live and it's not that great, Braums shits on 5guys

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

spacemang_spliff posted:

Isn't that just ketchup and mayo?

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
a 5 guys burger meal in the uk is like £25 not even exaggerating

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I don't understand vegetarians, i never will

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

concerned mom posted:

a 5 guys burger meal in the uk is like £25 not even exaggerating

It ends up being like $15 for a meal with a small drink and fry at five guys in the us which is ridiculous cause it's like middle tier burg at.top tier.price

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Pharmaskittle posted:

Never been to a five guys because the only one near me opened in a shopping center that's obviously for middle class people.

Lol wtf

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Pharmaskittle posted:

Never been to a five guys because the only one near me opened in a shopping center that's obviously for middle class people. Wendys is pretty good on the road, but in my area the best chain is easily whataburger.

That's some pretty classist poo poo and you sound like a dweeb.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I can't believe anyone eats burgers at Wendy's anymore since they changed their pickles to that putrid sweet bread and butter poo poo.

Dave is spinning in his grave.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Agreed, a pickle should be so soaked in vinegar that it turns your mouth into an rear end in a top hat. This is a sincere opinion I hold.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Boinks posted:

I can't believe anyone eats burgers at Wendy's anymore since they changed their pickles to that putrid sweet bread and butter poo poo.

Dave is spinning in his grave.

Dill pickles are bad but I agree bread and butter don't make sense on a burg. They're better on Cubans though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aquaper
Apr 3, 2009
Agree with everyone on 5 guys; overpriced burg and decent fries. I was so disappointed after hearing how good it was supposed to be. I'll stick to white castle and mcds.

• Locked thread