Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Konami will cart Hideo Kojima out on stage in restraints like Hannibal Lecter. He will introduce a new trailer for The Phantom Pain with inaudible Japanese. The world will rejoice and forget its many ills, if only for a moment.

please repost in "make sense" mode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
edgy goons will get mad about videogame and line up to buy on day one

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I want a Suicide Simulator because that sounds like a game I'd like to play.

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
Witcher 3 devs reveal that Geralt will only be allowed to sleep with transgender dwarves, saskia in dragon form or a 400 pound Triss.

That or it's pulled from steam idk.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

School Nickname posted:

Witcher 3 devs reveal that Geralt will only be allowed to sleep with transgender dwarves, saskia in dragon form or a 400 pound Triss.

worst thread gets worse

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Alan Smithee posted:

edgy goons will get mad about videogame and line up to buy on day one

I HATE VIDEO GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*plays video game and analyzes it in depth for 3 months*

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

School Nickname posted:

cd projekt reds presentation is a three hour reveal of a naked geralt dlc. it describes in detail the animation, motion capture and modeling of his flaccid cock. it comes with additonal pubic hair styles for $0.99 each.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Dapper Dan posted:

cd projekt reds presentation is a three hour reveal of a naked geralt dlc. it describes in detail the animation, motion capture and modeling of his flaccid cock. it comes with additonal pubic hair styles for $0.99 each.

Complaints emerge that scrotum isn't as well rendered and vanishes inside his body at times. Mods later fix with. Later mods release "Randy Mod" which every male character has balls the size of female characters' breasts.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i have late stage adam sessler

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dapper Dan posted:

the pubic hair DLC will not be exploitive since it will improve character stats.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I HATE NEXT VIDEO GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*plays next video game and analyzes it in depth for 3 months*

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
I break girls in like baseball gloves
Shenmue 3 PS4 exclusive.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Ubisoft sees the popularity of the Apple Watch and announces SmartWatch_Dogs for 2016.

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
A glorious remake of the Kennedy assassination simulator game will be announced as being bundled with Project Morpheus.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

A glorious remake of the Kennedy assassination simulator game will be announced as being bundled with Project Morpheus.

Whose perspective will it be played from?

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

JediTalentAgent posted:

Whose perspective will it be played from?

If it is anything like JFK: Reloaded then it will be from the point of view of the assassin. If you haven't heard of the game look it up on YouTube, it is totally worth your time!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

I want to be JFK, just ogling jackie O in a sweet Lincoln ride and then...nothingness

GentlemanBrofro
Mar 9, 2011

by Lowtax
miyamoto in the middle of a presentation about some mario spin off will whip out his dick and wave it in the air screaming "you idiots WILL BUY ANYTHING IF ITS BY NINTENDO!"

wii u part deux announced. pre-sales are in the millions. miyamoto found dead in a hotel room with a keg of cocaine and numerous booth babes surrounding him, all passed out from an intense one man orgy.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Sony unveils a partnership with Fox and Marvel: Limited Edition "Fantastic PS4" and comes with last two X-Men and previous F4 Blurays.

MS shows off a Frozen Xbox One. No relationship to the movie, the machine just locked up during a presentation and needed reset.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Everybody in the "industry" takes the stage at the same time and starts sucking each others dicks like crazy

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
I predict I will see at least two gadgets that are probably awful and way too expensive, but I'll want to buy them anyways because I am not a particularly bright goon :(

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
An angry gaming critic will be refused access to the show, then get online and say they were intentionally and unfairly blacklisted due to negative comments made about a game or publisher. Spends the entire show putting on even more angry and negative comments from their hotel room.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

JediTalentAgent posted:

An angry gaming critic will be refused access to the show, then get online and say they were intentionally and unfairly blacklisted due to negative comments made about a game or publisher. Spends the entire show putting on even more angry and negative comments from their hotel room.

hang on is this thread in GBS?

ok yea

all game critics are jackoff fucksticks except the SA ones hahhah

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

gnarlyhotep posted:

hang on is this thread in GBS?

ok yea

all game critics are jackoff fucksticks except the SA ones hahhah

even the SA ones

especially the SA ones

i am an SA one

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
Shoe Trek

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Microsoft unveils the Windows Clock. It's just like the Apple Watch, but better, because sometimes you want all those features in a stationary device that sits on your desk.

GentlemanBrofro
Mar 9, 2011

by Lowtax

echronorian posted:

Everybody in the "industry" takes the stage at the same time and starts sucking each others dicks like crazy

i like the way you think

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005

echronorian posted:

Just another example of the exclusionary misogyny that is destroying the gaming industry.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Alan Smithee posted:

Rare announces......(anticipation)

"...Perfect Dark Sequel....!"

(cheers)

"...Kinect!"

(crickets)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfaN267lI_Y

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Alan Smithee posted:

even the SA ones

especially the SA ones

i am an SA one

well then gently caress you

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

JediTalentAgent posted:

Just another example of the exclusionary misogyny that is destroying the gaming industry.

ikr

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fallout 4 is definitely getting announced, or at least teased. Battlefront will show some footage and it will make me horny. There will be an absurd amount of gay indie poo poo on display. A level from the new Call of Duty's single player campaign will be shown but nothing of its multiplayer.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
The only fallout 4 will be the four dicks falling out of Kojima's mouth while I curse at the low resolution stream I'm jerking to

spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

In loving memory of Donald Pleasance
E3 is still being held in LA right? Maybe LA will FINALLY have that long overdue earthquake during E3 and kill all the game developers. Then I will finally be free from lovely video games.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005

spasticColon posted:

E3 is still being held in LA right? Maybe LA will FINALLY have that long overdue earthquake during E3 and kill all the game developers. Then I will finally be free from lovely video games.

The indie developers would survive though, for better or worse.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

spasticColon posted:

Until then you are a slave to games

Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Survived AGDQ 2018 Awful Games block!
Grimey Drawer
Bethesda will announce the next Fallout game, people will get annoyed / excited in equal amounts

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Kill Or Be Slaughtered will be announced... wait, what in the heck????

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005

Innerguard posted:

Bethesda will announce the next Fallout game, people will get annoyed / excited in equal amounts

Free to play, mobile-only, you'll spend $40 just to level up enough to beat the tutorial.

That's maybe more something EA would do, I guess...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

this thread is like people ironically reposting neogaf comments but without any irony at all :(

• Locked thread