Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

"I wanted to kill you, go to your funeral, and anyone who showed up to mourn you, I wanted to kill them too."
would have really sucked to end the season at home, especially right after getting plastered. Fuckin A Jays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
I literally went to the bathroom and the game was over.

shadok
Dec 12, 2004

You tried to destroy it once before, Commodore.
The result was a wrecked ship and a dead crew.
Fun Shoe

The Pussy Boss posted:

A-Rod breaking down some atbats on the postgame show

Huh, the only part of the whole poo poo Fox broadcast that sounds remotely interesting so of course we don't get it.

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

good: jays win

bad: my ps4 finally realized it was in canada and stopped working without a proxy. It's been fine up until today :(

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011
Looks like Lorenzo Cain wasn't Abel to get a hit today.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
was insanely pissed that after all their minute long 'not in the spirit of the game' bs they had no problem at all with morales' tag out at third on pillar

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

St. Dogbert posted:

Looks like Lorenzo Cain wasn't Abel to get a hit today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoNWwhzh3M

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

The Walrus posted:

was insanely pissed that after all their minute long 'not in the spirit of the game' bs they had no problem at all with morales' tag out at third on pillar

Huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

The Walrus posted:

Ya but Pillar was clearly out for multiple seconds its completely different than Rios popping off the base for a split second and challenging it

• Locked thread