Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

The Saurus posted:

my wife's ex-bf ended up falling in love with this vegan SJW chick and moved across the country to be her roommate. however even vegan SJW chicks want real men so he had to sleep on her couch listening to her get nailed nightly by her series of manlier boyfriends. not even his submission in becoming vegan could get her to gently caress him.

now he's been supercucked so hard he's literally decided he's a woman, walks around with balloons in his "ANARCHOFEMINIST" shirt for boobs. but of course is a lesbian woman, he still likes the vag.

just keep humiliating yourself and becoming less of a man for the sjw chick bro, it'll work you just need to try harder

I'd give him another year before he starts putting makeup on and womens clothing. Then a few more months before the guys nailing her start banging him too.

E: I may be one of those guys.

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Dec 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EllisD
Mar 14, 2004

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!?

Gobblecoque posted:

yeah but if you don't live in california then you miss out on all the great unique stuff like uh

Going to the beach in January and never having to see 100 or 30 degree weather.

Mediterranean climate is the own zone. :cool:

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Blazing Ownager posted:

Oh one other question: Why has this poo poo EXPLODED in the last year or two? Like this was rightfully mocked as a stupid idea one minute, and the next, no news agency would be caught dead suggesting this is stupid.

It's finally seeing organized pushback and public scorn, so people are doubling down on it over and over.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Man that dude looks fairly normal I would not have pegged him for a tumb...

You are a nerd posted:

Until you realize that's not a scarf the guy is wearing.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

circ dick soleil posted:

Your wife certainly has a type.

:vince:

Moridin920 posted:

drat that's next level

he demanded my wife ban me from posting on her facebook wall in order to create a safespace for him

it triggered him when we said syrian refugees should be subject to the same background checks as other immigrants

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

je1 healthcare posted:

The majority do become more productive people, as a result of transition.

I mean yes it's hella discomforting, but still infinitely preferable over suicide.

is it really though?

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Alright, which cucked goons turned this thread into /pol/

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
im sure all of this is very real :)

momerath
Nov 15, 2014
lol if you take sjw tumblr internet politics seriously. it's all so transparently stupid i'm surprised people are writing entire articles about this poo poo just lmao

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Alright, which cucked goons turned this thread into /pol/

Gee, I wonder who's behind this post. :rolleyes:

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.

The Saurus posted:

he demanded my wife ban me from posting on her facebook wall in order to create a safespace for him

it triggered him when we said syrian refugees should be subject to the same background checks as other immigrants

He sounds like the sort of person you keep in touch with just to watch slowly self destruct.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Adventure Pigeon posted:

He sounds like the sort of person you keep in touch with just to watch slowly self destruct.

It does sound like some primo schadenfreude. Wouldnt you say.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

a bay posted:

It does sound like some primo schadenfreude. Wouldnt you say.

:supaburn:

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine

Don't sign your posts

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
I still haven't actually met a person like this yet

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Agent Escalus posted:

Are you sure about that? Maybe they're just better at hiding it. After all, isn't a key part of being Trans believing that your body is inherently dysfunctional/broken/"wrong" and therefore you must butcher yourself in order to have a semblance of "right"? It's not that far off from otherkin and furries, save that those things involve fictional beings. There's still plenty of overlap.

I just meant that they come up to me and say "Hey Prof Shark, just to let you know I'm transitioning and go by Brad/ Katie now" and I just say "Okay I'm glad you told me :)"

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

You are a nerd posted:

Until you realize that's not a scarf the guy is wearing.

aaaaaaaaaaaah

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Agent Escalus posted:

Are you sure about that? Maybe they're just better at hiding it. After all, isn't a key part of being Trans believing that your body is inherently dysfunctional/broken/"wrong" and therefore you must butcher yourself in order to have a semblance of "right"? It's not that far off from otherkin and furries, save that those things involve fictional beings. There's still plenty of overlap.

A lot of trans people never get surgery and are fine with just hormones, some people don't even feel like they need hormones.

There isn't a lot of overlap. Like seriously, there is a lot to gender and I don't mean that in the there are as many genders as pokemon way. Like yeah, there is that societal role and genital stuff, but then you also have hormones and like brain poo poo and all sort of crazy stuff. So all these bits can be telling you "hey I am not the thing my genital is telling me I should be" and that is where dysphoria comes in.

So there isn't much overlap. Furries and otherkin are not like that because humans are just humans. Like there is never a chance of anyone being born as a otter with boobs.

There is overlap with furries and otherkin and Rachel Dolezal. Because lets say yeah you can be born white though everything else tells you, "hey i am black" Even then, Rachel Dolezal is crazy because she didn't just claim she was black, but an African American, which is totally loving different.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Coolness Averted posted:

So Jews can't be right?

she's wrong obviously

if you support hamas, you're probably a lovely person

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Ave Azaria posted:

Very few trans people go by pronouns other than he, she, or they. The issue of special snowflake pronouns is artificially exaggerated because it's easy to make fun of. If it really makes you feel disappointed in an entire generation or some poo poo you're taking things too seriously

why would they want to use the singular "they" anyhow? not bashing, just asking

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

That Robot posted:

she's wrong obviously

*adjusts glasses* erm actually no I read a wikipedia article once and hamas is cool and good

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

That Robot posted:

why would they want to use the singular "they" anyhow? not bashing, just asking

because it is gender agnostic

Totalizator
Nov 9, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

mr.capps posted:

A lot of trans people never get surgery and are fine with just hormones, some people don't even feel like they need hormones.

There isn't a lot of overlap. Like seriously, there is a lot to gender and I don't mean that in the there are as many genders as pokemon way. Like yeah, there is that societal role and genital stuff, but then you also have hormones and like brain poo poo and all sort of crazy stuff. So all these bits can be telling you "hey I am not the thing my genital is telling me I should be" and that is where dysphoria comes in.

So there isn't much overlap. Furries and otherkin are not like that because humans are just humans. Like there is never a chance of anyone being born as a otter with boobs.

There is overlap with furries and otherkin and Rachel Dolezal. Because lets say yeah you can be born white though everything else tells you, "hey i am black" Even then, Rachel Dolezal is crazy because she didn't just claim she was black, but an African American, which is totally loving different.

I wonder how much of this is subscribing to a worldview that says being straight and white is the worst thing on the planet so they desperately try to be anything but.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Agent Escalus posted:

No I don't think so afaik sorry

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Luxury Communism posted:

Gee, I wonder who's behind this post. :rolleyes:

Im cultural marxism-kin

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Totalizator posted:

I wonder how much of this is subscribing to a worldview that says being straight and white is the worst thing on the planet so they desperately try to be anything but.

ding ding ding

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.

EndlessRob posted:

"I'm a transblack genderqueer dadmom otherkin spivak, I win at being oppressed"

How many labels must one self-apply before one is happy?

That's the catch, you can never be happy.

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.

EllisD posted:

Going to the beach in January and never having to see 100 or 30 degree weather.

Mediterranean climate is the own zone. :cool:

This is not true, it snows on the beach in some spots.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Anarchofeminists are scum and need to find their way to Marxist Feminism

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business

There's a 0% chance that child is up to date on vaccinations.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Bliggers- posted:

Typhoid Toddler.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

That Robot posted:

she's wrong obviously

In 2015 you can't have a reasonable opinion anymore, it's either (a) Likud is the best, bomb Iran or (b) Hamas is actually cool and good

If you have a negative opinion of Benjamin Netanyahu Internet people will tell you you are somehow being inconsistent unless you extend that opinion to "anyone who acts against him is Automatically Good"

Bliggers- posted:

Well you see disease is natural but I heard vaccines contain *shudder* chemicals :ohdear:

Also my child doesn't do well with needles, by which I mean I curl up into the fetal position and suck my thumb for an hour every time I imagine her being pricked with a pin

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

I used to think this way but last time I asked about it some goon actually took the time to explain it rather than saying that they didn't have to educate me but essentially the made up genders things are supposed to identify certain roles in society, it's kind of stereotyping in it's own way but it can also sorta makes sense. If you think of gender roles as sort of individual boxes of societal expectation, ie mommy cooks and daddy works or w/e, then deviations that are commonly known become their own genders of sorts. When you have enough dudes comfortable being a man but has an identity that doesn't mesh with traditionally masculine roles they essentially create a new gender role that they fit into.

It's hard to describe but it did make sense when I heard someone else explain it, but basically the gender people are talking about in those kind of discussions is coupled with the role that the gender is meant to fill in society.

lol shut the gently caress up

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Killing everyone who ever had a serious discussion or thoughts about gender would solve most of our problems.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

ArbitraryC posted:

I used to think this way but last time I asked about it some goon actually took the time to explain it rather than saying that they didn't have to educate me but essentially the made up genders things are supposed to identify certain roles in society, it's kind of stereotyping in it's own way but it can also sorta makes sense. If you think of gender roles as sort of individual boxes of societal expectation, ie mommy cooks and daddy works or w/e, then deviations that are commonly known become their own genders of sorts. When you have enough dudes comfortable being a man but has an identity that doesn't mesh with traditionally masculine roles they essentially create a new gender role that they fit into.

It's hard to describe but it did make sense when I heard someone else explain it, but basically the gender people are talking about in those kind of discussions is coupled with the role that the gender is meant to fill in society.
they were wrong and dumb bc that's not how poo poo works

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.

Drad_Bert posted:

shove that baby up your rear end. Retard

A Good Post

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
mods change my name to cis male mom

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
"Call Me Cis Male" is the greatest pun ever

ok thanks for reading

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.

circ dick soleil posted:

Your wife certainly has a type.

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

*in an artificially husky female voice* IM YOUR FATHER

• Locked thread