Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Rutibex posted:

also the stomach can detect Ph, eating alkaline things will just make you produce more stomach acid to compensate

im sure if u swallow enough naoh pellets ur stomach wont be able to compensate. also u will probs die, or AT LEAST pray 4 death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Sounds like a way to develop a wickedly awful case of bad gas. Like that time in highschool when I ate a whole bunch of carbon dioxide candy things and drank water. Boy lordy, I thought I was gonna die till I started farting. I felt like a hot air balloon getting slowly deflated.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Best Giraffe posted:

im sure if u swallow enough naoh pellets ur stomach wont be able to compensate. also u will probs die, or AT LEAST pray 4 death.

And if you swallow cyanide then you're probably going to die, what's you point

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

DreamShipWrecked posted:

And if you swallow cyanide then you're probably going to die, what's you point

Why, that's also an excellent choice of chemical to kill yourself with!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

WhyteRyce posted:

Remember when kale was just that funny looking decoration that no one touched

also what's up quinoa?

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Remember those old ads that would just sell you tapeworms to swallow so you would lose weight

now those were the days

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Remember those old ads that would just sell you tapeworms to swallow so you would lose weight

now those were the days

yea i have t eat raw pork and beef now when I wnna lose the extra pounds for swimsuit season

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
*walks around looking for vaguely familiar things*

*buys a bag of kettle brand chips and a coconut water*

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
http://www.elle.com/beauty/health-fitness/a28600/amanda-chantal-bacon-moon-juice-food-diary/

quote:

"I usually wake up at 6:30am, and start with some Kundalini meditation and a 23-minute breath set—along with a copper cup of silver needle and calendula tea—before my son Rohan wakes."

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

The advertisement in that article is about as subtle as a sledgehammer, especially since most of that stuff can be replaced with a single Centrum and some broccoli

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Well at least she's a Lord of the Rings fan

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

DAD!!!? DID YOU DISABLE MY CREDIT CARD? I'M TRYING TO GET A 12-PACK OF HIPSTER IMPERIAL STOUT FOR PRACTICING WITH MY BAND TONIGHT. gently caress YOU DAD

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

If her diet does contain animals it just goes to show you that no matter how"cool" someone appears to be, if they contribute to animal suffering and murder through their dietary choices they are no better than any other meat/dairy consumer. I was disappointed to hear that the Dali Lama eats meat. He was kind of a hero to me until I found this out. And even worse is his reason for eating meat, if you can even believe what he says... He says he eats meat if it is offered to him because he doesn't want to offend the people who offer it. I think this is horrible. He contributes to animal suffering and murder because he doesn't want to offend the people who tortured and murdered the animal they cooked for him...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Her last name is bacon

:ironicat:

• Locked thread