Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Blind Sally posted:

I appreciate that there is a rivalry brewing between the Metroids and the Undertales and that promos are already being cut and the game hasn't even begun yet,

I am saddened at myself for not making Zero suit Samus and that black guy who actually says 'Remember Me.'

Crow may I make these people?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Like, I know that I started this by introducing any Metroid into this but I think we probably have enough wrestlers from that series at this point. We've got Samus, Dark Samus, Business Suit Samus (maybe), Ship-chan, Dark Samus, and two Adams. I don't think we need two more even if Anthony Higgs is a funny guy.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Shinjobi Jones was listed as a jobber to start with, so any and all victories he snags will be tallied down and celebrated as they come.

1-153 is still one more win than I expect to have.:colbert:

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

FPzero posted:

Like, I know that I started this by introducing any Metroid into this but I think we probably have enough wrestlers from that series at this point. We've got Samus, Dark Samus, Business Suit Samus (maybe), Ship-chan, Dark Samus, and two Adams. I don't think we need two more even if Anthony Higgs is a funny guy.

I mean... I was close.

On a related note, I hope Zeik falls on his face (in a non-Shocklord kind of way) every single time he fights. It builds character.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

The lack of fusion-suit Samus and SA-X saddens me.

There should be another show, Sunday Samus Showdown

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Herr Tog posted:

I am saddened at myself for not making Zero suit Samus and that black guy who actually says 'Remember Me.'

Crow may I make these people?

I you get them to me fairly fast (like by Saturday night), I will allow them as late entrants.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

nine-gear crow posted:

I you get them to me fairly fast (like by Saturday night), I will allow them as late entrants.

off work and now it is too late.

FPzero posted:

BUSINESS SUIT SAMUS IS REAL DAMNIT

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I only submitted Dark Samus because it was literally a copy-paste of Samus with some strikethrough for a joke. Samus and Ship-Chan are honestly plenty of Metroid on their own.

There's more than one Metroid LP going on and that's all we really need.

I'm not sure another successful LP Convergence joke could be made without forcing it.

prove me wrong crow

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

Shei-kun posted:

LP Convergence
Can we get Isaac and Ellie squeezed in at the last minute?

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Someone submit FOOD.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
this spreadsheet wrestling game will destroy crow's soul.

poorlywrittennovel
Oct 9, 2012

Blind Sally posted:

this spreadsheet wrestling game will destroy crow's soul.

You say that like he had a soul to begin with :v:

Lynkericious
Nov 7, 2012

Super High-School Level Eating Machine

poorlywrittennovel posted:

You say that like he had a soul to begin with :v:

Or that playing White Knight Chronicles 2 twice wouldn't have destroyed it already.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lynkericious posted:

Or that playing White Knight Chronicles 2 twice wouldn't have destroyed it already.

or resurrecting LP's hasn't drained it already

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

That's the way the bee bumbles.
Any eta yet?

Andy Waltfeld
Dec 18, 2009
The drat thing still says "Buffering". NEMISSA ARE YOU TRYING TO DOWNLOAD CARS AGAIN
Her name is Christie and she's a Hot Sexy Single in My Area who Wants to Chat!
Who told you to req-hee-sition a transport, private? There is a proper battalion surrounding us, and they - and you - still all need to finish Basic, ho! Off your screens and back to calisth-hee-nics!

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

MODS

ban for thread necro

In all seriousness since I don't have archives I do not even know how this whole thing is going to go down.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

That's the way the bee bumbles.
Oh, it was good as heck. The show runner runs the show, which gives them a bunch of info. They then write an update elaborating on the events and the characters we've provided, and we vote for something. Then we all get to cut promos. Good times!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

edit:

Dreamsicle
Oct 16, 2013

I wonder how can make CM Punk-ish promos without reading/watching a fuckload of them.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

As CJacobs sort of alluded to, the data entry / game preparation process has been a been a tiny bit of a slough, so I've taken a few days off as a bit of a "sanity break" to work on a few other projects like Ace Combat 04, Prince of Persia, and Forza Horizon while Blind Sally laughs at me over Discord and goes "WELCOME TO MY HELL!". I've also been workshopping potential gimmicks, angles, and storylines with Creative, and by that I mean "Novel, FP, Artix, Blast, and Tyty yell stuff at me and I pretend to listen to them :v:"

Again, I apologize for making everyone wait, it's just that Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 remains, as always, a piece of obtuse poo poo.

But yeah, Danger-Pumpkin's description of our "process" is pretty much on the money. You'll get a good feel for how things are going to go once I FINALLY get the first episode up and people start responding to it in-character and whatnot. It's going to be fun. Trust me.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
You can't be any worse than Vince McMahon. I've not lost the faith.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Shinjobi posted:

You can't be any worse than Vince McMahon. I've not lost the faith.

but can he be as bad as Michael cole?

I am patient Crow.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Herr Tog posted:

but can he be as bad as Michael cole?

I am patient Crow.

I'll give you Vampiro, but hes not as bad as Cole.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen, I proudly present to you, at long last, our fully established SUPER-LEAGUE WRESTLING ROSTER!

: : STAFF / ROSTER : :

Statistics legend:

W - Wins
L - Losses
D - Draws, including disqualifications and no-contests
STDs - Successful Title Defenses

MANAGEMENT

The Devil Himself
Lucifer Morningstar. Satan. The Lord Of Darkness. The Antagonist. CEO and controlling shareholder of Super-League Wrestling.
W: 0 L: 0 D: 0 STDs: 0

Emperor Palpatine
Supreme General Manager of Super-League Wrestling. Your boss. Sheev. His first name is SHEEEEEEEV!!!

nine-gear crow
Colour commentator. Head of Creative.

Blind Sally
Announcer and Moral Support.

Ms. Prudence
Super-League Wrestling in-house legal counsel.

El Ostion Azul
Road Agent. Returned under protest.

El Rey Carmesi
Road Agent. Returned under protest.

Doktor Shockrocket
Head of SLW Science Division. Responsible for creating Crow’s insane deathtraps ring ideas.

(Tag team partners with Nurse Golem)

Nurse Golem
Vice-Head of SLW Science Division. Shockrocket’s eternally loyal, ostensibly human, companion in science. Speaks only in emojis.

(Tag team partners with Doktor Shockrocket)

Ref Troops
Referees. Palpatine’s loyal army of clone refs. (The Refbot fleet is still currently in Hell with The Devil).

Extreme Conflict Resolution 3D (MONDAYS)

: : SINGLES DIVISION : :

Adam Malkavich
40s, Male, Spacenoid, Regular, Heel
Finisher: DD214
Gimmick: Believes to be acting commander of all Samus' in all known space. Will provide them with tactical insight and chastise them for taking risks or using too much force or tell him what to do. Calls are females 'Lady.' When in combat he will wear a strange blue skin tight space suit and ask Samus' if they remember him.
Creator: Herr Tog

(Thinks he's part of the stable Strong Female Protagonists)

Asriel Dreemurr
21, Male, Underground, Spot Monkey, Heel
Finisher: Star Blazing
Gimmick: Mrs. Dreemurr's baby boy. The self-proclaimed "God of Hyperdeath" and Prince of All Monsters. Really just an edgy shitlord trying a bit too hard to be "cool", but inside he's just an oversensitive SOUL. (Think Mankind on the outside, Mick Foley on the inside).
Creator: nine-gear crow

CRON GOKU
???, Male, Guardiaian, Psychopath, Heel
Finisher: The Chrono Trigger
Gimmick: After the end of Chrono Trigger, CRON GOKU set his sights on new horizons. Unfortunately, Blind Sally is a lazy gently caress who won't start the Chrono Cross LP, so CRON GOKU got bored and decided to take on God Queen Cisna again.
Creator: poorlywrittennovel

Deck Boss
33, Male, American, Technician, Face
Finisher: Fisherman's Suplex
Gimmick: Spends six months at sea and six months in the ring. Does hard, dangerous jobs to make sure his family is well looked after :shobon: Works super hard in the ring, really sells moves done on him, refuses to give up when in submissions but gets knocked out quite easily. Addicted to painkillers, red bull and cigarettes.
Creator: Clamps McGraw

Doctor Katastrophe
32, Male, Unknown, Puroresu, Heel
Finisher: The Sanity Check
Gimmick: A swiftly rising force in the scientific underworld, Katastrophe is not your typical mad genius. Ask anyone who has spent time in his company and they will tell you he is sane. Very, terrifyingly sane. Looking to create an ordered world, free from madness and distraction, Doctor Katastrophe has set his sights on what he perceives to be the nearest epicenter of chaos: the newly resurrected SLW. Taking over several of Shockrocket's old labs, he plots now to bring sanity to a world he sees as suffering under mayhem and madness.
Creator: Kaboom Dragoon

(Tag team parterns with 3V)

El Gato
25, Male, Chilean, Luchador, Face
Finisher: The Snuggle
Gimmick: A folk hero who has been slated to make it big in the international leagues, El Gato is a big, friendly giant of what we hope to be a man. The fact that El Gato never approaches the complex without his mask on (a very impressive and expressive looking feline face that seems just a bit too small for a guy of his stature) only raises some serious questions about who El Gato really is. When his manager isn't doing the talking for him, El Gato remains silent and looking as exciteable as ever.
Creator: Dinictus

Hard Gay
40, Male, Japanese, Entertainer, Face
Finisher: Hard Gay Triangle Lock
Gimmick: Slick black leather, excessive pelvic thrusts, aggressively helpful and friend behavior; and Livin' la Vida Loca. ~Fooooooooohhhh!
Creator: Gridlocked

Incineroar
A week, Male, Alolan, Puroresu, Heel
Finisher: Malicious Moonsault
Gimmick: A new Pokemon from the Alola region is here to claim the ring as his territory. Hits hard and can take hits in return, but is not especially fast. Is capable of performing the DARKEST LARIATS and even harnessing the powerful energies of Z-Power to upgrade them into the MALICIOUS MOONSAULT.
Creator: ChaosArgate

Jonathan
Unknown, Male, The Sky, Psychopath, Heel
Finisher: Jonathan Rush
Gimmick: Ruthless murderer who will kill you and steal your chips. Stupidly lucky and will always roll 7 on a 6 sided die.
Creator: Mysticblade

Kenny "loving" Powers
43, Male, American, MMA Crossover, Heel
Finisher: Reverse Apache
Gimmick: "When my rear end was 19 years old, I changed the face of professional wrestling. I was handed the keys to the kingdom. Multi-million dollar deals. Endorsements. Everyone wanted a piece of my poo poo. Just a man with a mind for victory and a leg like a loving cannon. But sometimes when you bring the thunder, you get lost in the storm. But a true champion, face to face in his darkest hour will do whatever it takes to rise above. A man fights, fights, and fights some more. Because surrender is death, and death is for pussies. And my rear end ain't no pussy. My rear end is a loving champion."
Creator: Poland Spring

Leo W. Knight
21, Male, Balandorian, Spot Monkey, Face
Finisher: Incorruptus
Gimmick: Is an idiot with a white knight streak. Puts every woman on a pedestal. Seems to have fallen in love with Queen Cisna, and for some reason thinks she's being controlled. Keeps trying to "transform" when he's losing and does not understand why nothing happens. Angrily claims he's not this Leonard person.
Creator: SystemLogoff

(Part of the tag team The Heroes)

Meat
2 days, Meat, San Marino, Psychopath, Face
Finisher: Maillard Reaction
Gimmick: meat
Creator: Alexeythegreat

Mr. Satan
43, Male, Australian, Entertainer, Heel
Finisher: Satan Punch
Gimmick: He's total poo poo and all the other wrestlers know it, but his fans LOVE him, mostly because of his speeches, smack talk, and general bluster. His voice has won him more matches than his martial prowess, and he's not afraid to lie and cheat to get a win.
Creator: Poland Spring

(Part of the tag team The Z Fighters)

Snowflame
30, Male, Colombian, Spot Monkey, Face
Finisher: Snow Fire
Gimmick: A Super-Somebody powered by his god Cocaine, Snowflame is attracted to insane endeavors in the hopes of spreading his religion through fame and noteriety. While often misundertood as evil, he actually cares greatly for his followers, with whom he shares his power, and sees spreading the gospel of Cocaine as a way to overcome an otherwise dull and sterile world. Naturally, he despises those who act against freedom, as well as those who judge others, and will always endeavor to defeat them.
Creator: thetruegentleman

Snow Villiers
21, Male, American, Entertainer, Face
Finisher: STEELGUARD!
Gimmick: Snow is a Hero with a captial-OH YEAH BABY! Energetic and relentless in his prusuit of "justice," Snow will say and do drat near anything to try and be a hero, even if it sells everyone else around him up the river. He doesn't really think things through too much, and rushes in blindly, but that's okay because he's built like a brick shithouse, so he can take a lot of punches and still keep going. Usually comes to the ring flanked by his managers, the Shiva twins. STEELGAURD!

(Part of the tag team The Heroes)

Son Goku
27, Male, Saiyan, Japanese Junior, Face
Finisher: The Spirit Bomb
Gimmick: bitch I look like Goku
Creator: Endorph

(Part of the tag team The Z Fighters)

Tewodros "The Lion of Abyssinia"
28, Male, Ethiopian, Brawler, Heel
Finisher: Rock of Gondor
Gimmick: Hot-tempered Negusa Nagast of Ethiopia who has decided to enter the wrestling ring after being overthrown by the British. Likes to give himself numerous extravagant titles such as the "Elect of God" and enjoys punishing his foes and enemies. Has an extreme hatred of Europeans bordering on insanity, but will expand his hatred to those of European descent if it benefits him. Carries an Ethiopian flag to the ring and is essentially an old school heel.
Creator: tallboarLittlehand

: : WOMENS DIVISION : :

The Everlasting Butterfly of the Decadent Garden
16, Female, Anime, Japanese Junior, Face
Finisher: Death of Obsidian Butterflies
Gimmick: The cutest little necromancer you'd ever meet. Unless you're a war goddess who tries to take her captive. Then you're going to end up with your soul inverted and shattered. But really through a strange series of events she ended up being tapped on the shoulder by the Lord of Choreographed Sporting Combat who noticed that she really hated being stereotyped with being weak and frail like every mage ever and kick butt like everyone else. (Is butt okay to say on television?)
Creator: Krysmphoenix

Fiametta
21, Female, Athanian, Puroresu, Face
Finisher: Blazing Bolganone
Gimmick: In order to pay the bills while Awful Emblem is "totally still being worked on guys trust us" the fire mage took up a job as a pyrotechnician on the Japanese indie scene, eventually transitioning into a job as an actual wrestler. Unfortunately her opponents always seemed to come down with a case of the explosions. And severe burns. Her "friend" Rose is along on the sidelines for moral support.
Creator: Tyty

Fortuna Everleigh Davenport (the FED)
27, Female, American, Regular, Face
Finisher: Low Interest Rate; Fixed Interest Rate; High Interest Rate
Gimmick: Fortuna Everleigh Davenport had spent her life getting all the necessary financial data to the lead economists of America. While reading through the latest quarterly report of the board of supervisors, she realized that the current lending rates they recomend would spell disaster for the nation. All of the data she provides to support her assertions has been ignored by her superiors. She realizes the only way to save the country is to reach a wide enough audience and share with them her plan to stabilize the monetary policy of not only America, but also the world. Wrestling may just give her that opportunity.
Creator: nonrev

The Frost
Unknown, Female, Japanese, Spot Monkey, Heel
Finisher: Icicle Fall ~ Easy
Gimmick: IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLL. WHAT THE FROST. IS COOKING. Also, Touhou.
Creator: Flamander

Jane Warren
37, Female, American, MMA Crossover, Face
Finisher: Total Anarchy
Gimmick: Trying way harder to be "punk rock" than should be considered acceptable, but audiences lap up the camp because of course they do.
Creator: theamazingchris

Jynx Alstad
33, Female, Norwegian, Regular, Heel
Finisher: The Witch's Curse
Gimmick: Literally a witch, claims to be able to put curses on all those who oppose her and magically empowers herself.
Creator: theamazingchris

Little Suzy Johnson
6, Female, American, Psychopath, Heel
Finisher: Sonic Screaming Mega Tantrum
Gimmick: "That big scary man said he was going to hurt me! WAH" "I would nev-" *is hit from behind*
Creator: RickVoid

Miss Sophia
34, Female, American, Brawler, Face
Finisher: Heifer Uppercut
Gimmick: A proud woman with a notorious temper and fierce uppercut. Fights with the power of God on her side and is always followed by church music and a spotlight even in the ring. Powers up by speaking in tongues before laying out her opponent with the Heifer Uppercut.
Creator: tallboarLittlehand

Sabine Wren
16, Female, Mandalorian, Spot Monkey, Face
Finisher: Death from Above
Gimmick: A proud Mandalorian at heart,Sabine is free-spirited,brave and loves to blow poo poo up. She also has an artistic passion,which she expresses by creating abstract graffiti,and painting things in ridiculous amazing colors. She has dedicated herself to an intensive Mandalorian training regimen, leaving her ready to face almost anything. Also,she has a jetpack.
Creator: VolticSurge

Ship-chan
300,000,000 Miles, Female, Galactic Federation, Brawler, Face
Finisher: [Lands on Opponent]
Gimmick: Is a spaceship.
Creator: FPzero

(Part of the stable Strong Female Protagonists)

Viviette "3V" von Vendemire
Unkown, Female, European, Psychopath, Heel
Finisher: The Pipe Bomb
Gimmick: A tornado of fury and madness, Viviette (3V to most people) delights in destroying her enemies on the mat. Despite seemingly embodying the chaos Doctor Katastrophe seems to abhor, von Vendemire seems to have aligned herself amicably with his goals, much to the confusion of the few privy to the doctor's plans. Does she see a place in the future for herself? Or does she just see the SLW as the perfect canvas for her bloodsoaked art? Either way, she's sure to provide a wakeup call for any who underestimate her.

(Tag team parterns with Doctor Katastrophe)

: : TAG TEAMS : :

-- Asura's Wrath --

Asura
12,000+, Male, Gaea (Indian), Brawler, Face
Finisher: Fist of Wrath
Gimmick: He has six arms and gets really, REALLY angry.
Creator: FailAtMagic

Yasha
12,000+, Male, Gaea (Indian), Brawler, Face
Finisher: Sweet Chin Melancholy
Gimmick: Asura's brother-in-law and tag team partner. Tries to keep him out of trouble but often frustrated by him.
Creator: FailAtMagic

-- Democracy In Action --

Barack "the Islamic Shock" Obama
55, Male, Kenyan, Entertainer, Face
Finisher: The Veto
Gimmick: The 44th President of the United States of America, Barack Obama. Leaving office soon due to term limits and looking for a new job.

"Diamond Joe" Biden
74, Male, American, Cruiserweight, Face
Finisher: Impassioned Rhetoric
Gimmick: The 47th Vice President of the United States of America, Joe Biden. Leaving office soon due to term limits and looking for a new job.

-- Gaming Royalty --

Princess Peach
25, Female, Mushroom Kingdom, Cruiserweight, Face
Finisher: Peach Bomber
Gimmick: Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom, a cheerful and loving ruler of the people. Is always under threat of being kidnapped by Bowser, and usually ends up rescued by Mario. Resourceful enough to know that Bowser usually doesn't kidnap her during sports games; thus, wrestling.
Creator: Rather Watch Them

Princess Zelda
25, Female, Hyrule, Spot Monkey, Face
Finisher: Arrow of Light
Gimmick: Princess of Hyrule, a demure and just leader of the kingdom. Holds the Triforce of Wisdom, one of three golden artifacts that combined would shape the world in their holder's image. Her lineage is one of strategic mastery, kind heart, and intolerance for evil forces.

-- GuacaMelee! --

Juan Aguacate
30, Male, Mexican, Luchador, Face
Finisher: Olmec's Headbutt
Gimmick: Silent Spectral Luchador Protagonist. Juan was a humble agave farmer, slain by the otherworldly villain Carlos Calaca while attempting to protect El Presidente's daughter. In the land of the dead, he came across a mystical mask which instilled him with the fighting prowess of the greatest luchador heroes, and set about on a quest between the worlds of the living and the dead to defeat Calaca and save the day!
Creator: Danger-Pumpkin

Tostada
Unknowable, Female, Mexican, Luchador, Face
Finisher: Rooster Uppercut
Gimmick: Spectral Luchador Mask Guardian. Fiery guardian spirit of the mask that Juan wears, and a powerful fighter in her own right. Tostada guides the pair as they travel between worlds and put evil in a variety of painful joint locks and suplexes.
Creator: Danger-Pumpkin

-- The Hotwheels --

Fuku Fire
18, Female, Underground, Cruiserweight, Face
Finisher: The Sizzler
Gimmick: Super excited to be here! Fuku Fire wants to prove that a small town girl made of fire can make it in the big leagues. Wants to make friends along the way and will fight anyone anytime to defend them. Accidentally sets things on fire all the time, in and out of the ring. Lots of pyrotechnics in her matches.
Creator: Kalvida

Skater Squid
19, Female, Underground, Brawler, Face
Finisher: Heads Up Dude!
Gimmick: Hot tempered delinquent. Loves to stick it to the man, get into fights, and party. Rides a skateboard and will use it as a weapon if she can. Tags graffiti on every flat surface she can find, including the ring. Takes a selfie with her fallen enemies. She and Fuku Fire are friends and Squid is very protective of her, even as she tries to encourage Fuku (and others) to be rad and bad.
Creator: Kalvida

-- Siberian Winter --

Aleksandra "Zarya" Zaryanova
28, Female, Russian, Brawler, Face
Finisher: Particle Cannon
Gimmick: Zarya is one of, if not the strongest woman alive and knows it. Having begun training to become a weightlifter after her home village was attacked by robots, she's worked for years to be at the peak of her strength so she can protect the country and the people she loves the most. After spending some time as a soldier, she decided to get into wrestling as an excuse to tear off robot parts and be paid for it.
Creator: Faerie Fortune

Mei-Ling Zhou
31, Female, Chinese, Technician, Face
Finisher: Endothermic Blaster
Gimmick: She's happy, cheerful, optimistic and probably one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. A former climatologist, she spent an unknown amount of years being cryogenically frozen after a disaster struck her research station. After being woken up and readjusting to the world, and aided by her drone buddy Snowball, she decided to get into wrestling with Zarya, partially as something to do but mostly because it looked really fun.
Creator: Faerie Fortune

-- Skull Rangers --

Skeleton Joe
Unknown, Skeleton, Mexican, Psychopath, Face
Finisher: Skull Driver
Gimmick: The reanimated robotic body of former TEW superstar Sniper Joe. For whatever reason, he seems to shout a lot about heroics and justice. Actually a robot programmed by Flamander for wrestling.

Flamander
Unknown, Male, The Moon, Luchador, Face
Finisher: The WORM
Gimmick: Power Ranger/Sentai hero, and former LPFWA wrestler. Has stopped wrestling on the moon and is tag teaming with Skeleton Joe through a remotely controlled robot.

-- SMT Tech Support --

Fumi Kanno
21, Female, Japanese, Psychopath, Heel
Finisher: The Asus Predator
Gimmick: Running a business like Super-League Wrestling takes technical knowhow - a fully computerized backend, bending the forces of nature to the wills of eccentrics, stuff like that. They're all things Fumi's honed at her former cushy government job, that she's bringing to SLW after the Diet realized that Japan's equivalent to the NOAA probably didn't need a secretive demon summoning subsection. Takes pride in being the smartest person in the room, even if she has to bludgeon every other sentient in said room with an assortment of laptops to take that title by default.
Creator: Andy Waltfeld

Nemissa Redman
18, Female, Canadian, Cruiserweight, Face
Finisher: Shooting Starman
Gimmick: During the closing hours of a white hat hackathon, Amami City Polytech freshman Hitomi Tono decrypted an archive she shouldn't have and wound up being possessed by a demon with a tendency to make magic crackle off her fingers, a penchant for clubwear, and a vendetta with "those preppie bitch Purse Owners." On a mission to pursue one of these handbag-havers and usurp their status as Best Girl, Nemissa has teamed up with Fumi in search of clues to the whereabouts of such illuminaries as "Yucatan" and "Fuuka Bazooka." At least, for a definition of "teaming up" that consists of regular, annoying intrusions into Fumi's personal space.

-- Strong Female Protagonists, Team Lightning --

Claire Farron
25, Female, French, Crusierweight, Heel
Finisher: Paradigm Shift
Gimmick: She's fought gods, she's fought for gods, and depending on who you ask she might even be a god. But frankly, she's sick of all this "destiny" and "end of the world" bullshit and is looking to relieve some stress by hitting someone. Really, multiple someones would be ideal, but she'll take what she can get. She has approximately 11 billion different outfits and wears a different one to every match.
Creator: Artix

Samus Aran
27, Female, K-2L/Zebesian, MMA Crossover, Face
Finisher: Screw Attack Power Bomb
Gimmick: The most badass space bounty hunter in the universe. Her armored Power Suit is a ridiculously advanced piece of mystical space-bird technology. Dash Rendar ain't got poo poo on this.

-- Strong Female Protagonists, Team Undyne --

Undyne the Undying
30, Female, Underground, Psychopath, Face
Finisher: NGAHHH!!
Gimmick: Undyne has a constant desire for action, adventure, and destruction. Beating up nerds in the name of JUSTICE! But if JUSTICE! is not a reasonable option then just beating people up because being strong rules is also an acceptable excuse. Undyne will take any challenger and try really really hard to pummel their faces into the dirt. She will not surrender until there is no other option and even then she probably won't stop holding a grudge. She will throw a whole lot of spears at you!! She never gives up, no matter what! Sometimes to the point where her sheer single-minded determination is also her weakness. Her outlook of JUSTICE AT ANY COST carries an air of severe naiveté, but also an exuberance the likes of which mere mortal men can never hold.
Creator: CJacobs

Hatsune Miku
18, Female, Japanese, Entertainer, Face
Finisher: Sankyuu Suplex
Gimmick: She's a digital diva software program anime
Creator: Shei-kun

-- Super Shimada Bros. --

Genji Shimada
35, Male, Japanese, Japanese Junior, Face
Finisher: Dragonblade
Gimmick: A Cyborg Ninja, Genji is very honorable,if somewhat boastful at times. His acrobatic fighting style has few equals. He has convinced his brother to tag with him, in an attempt to mend their relationship after the...accident. His mechanical nature, once a source of angst, has become a source of his pride as of late,due to his time in Nepal.

Hanzo Shimada
38, Male, Japanese, Puroresu, Face
Finisher: Dragonstrike
Gimmick: The more serious and stern of the 2 brothers,Hanzo uses less flair when fighting than his brother. On a quest for atonement after the...accident that disfigured his brother, he has crossed paths with Genji again, and has agreed to tag with him in an attempt to soothe his troubled soul. Like his brother, he also places high importance on honor, even more so, possibly due to his guilt.

-- Team Rocket --

Jessie
21, Female, Japanese, Entertainer, Heel
Finisher: Enraged Powerbomb
Gimmick: Tried of being the bad guys and dealing with Pokemon, they moved where their skills at costuming and entertainment can really shine. They wear a different costume to every fight, a different theme to every event. They are ready willing and able to use anything to entertain and win.

James
21, Male, Japanese, Entertainer, Heel
Finisher: Flaming Upercut
Gimmick: Tried of being the bad guys and dealing with Pokemon, they moved where their skills at costuming and entertainment can really shine. They wear a different costume to every fight, a different theme to every event. They are ready willing and able to use anything to entertain and win.

-- Throne Watchers --

Admiral Orlock
43, Male, Helghast, Brawler, Heel
Finisher: THERE WILL BE NO QUARTER!
Gimmick: Admiral of the Helghan Navy and current Supreme Commander of the Helghan Military. His tag-team partner also happens to be his rival.
Creator: Fish Noise

Jorhan Stahl
53, Male, Helghast, Psychopath, Heel
Finisher: What Planet Do You THINK YOU'RE ON?!!
Gimmick: CEO of Stahl Arms Corporation, primary weapons supplier to the Helghan Military. His tag-team partner also happens to be his rival.

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Dec 11, 2016

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Unending Lightspeed Carnage (WEDNESDAYS)

: : SINGLES DIVISION : :

Annie Mae
1000, Female, Japanese, Puroresu, Face
Finisher: Kawaiiledriver
Gimmick: Just really wants to impress senpai. Sadly for everyone else, her senpai is Aja Kong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhqCQEGy8pM. May also be a cat?
Creator: Junpei Hyde

Asuka
35, Female, Japanese, MMA Crossover, Heel
Finisher: Asuka Lock
Gimmick: Asuka is gonna gently caress your poo poo up. She kicks like a horse and wrestles like an anaconda. She'll either kick your head clean off or just tear your arm off at the shoulder, and do it all with a manic smile.
Creator: biosterous

Billy "The Kid" Miller
24, Male, American, Entertainer, Face
Finisher: The Billy Buster
Gimmick: Despite looking older, is actually the younger brother of former SLW superstar Jack "The Thriller" Miller () who at last check was subject to a property dispute between a literal red dragon and the forces of hell. Loves to party as much as he loves wrestling. Not *quite* as entitled as Jack was, but is, if anything, possibly even dumber.
Creator: JT Jag

Captain Snuggles
5, Male, Cat, Psychopath, Face
Finisher: Kitty 1-2-3
Gimmick: Is a cat :3
Creator: IGgy IGsen

Dark Adam
40s, Male, Spacenoid, Technician, Face
Finisher: BOTTLE SHIP!
Gimmick: Pretentious jerk, Adam, is a manager for anyone who happens to be unlucky enough to get lose their contract to him. He thinks he's the greatest military mind, but still loses a lot. Has a bad habit of handicapping wrestlers under his care by restricting their moveset.
Creator: Jobbo_Fett

(Tag team partners with Dark Samus)

Dark Samus
>1 year, Female(?), Pure Phazon, MMA Crossover, Heel
Finisher: Screw Attack Power Bomb
Gimmick: SAMUS BUT PHAZON
Creator: Shei-kun

(Tag team partners with Dark Adam)

Gore Magala
18, Unknown, Unknown, Spot Monkey, Heel
Finisher: Virus Wave
Gimmick: Is a walking natural disaster and a literal dragon. Spreads its frenzy virus which makes everyone go berserk. Halfway through the match will go into a Frenzy Mode where it becomes stronger and more aggressive, but exposing its feeler weak points.
Creator: Tyty

Ha Yuri Zahard
618, Female, Korean, Puroresu, Face
Finisher: Explosive Punches
Gimmick: Princess and killer extraordinaire, her natural cleverness has a tendency to be undermined by her bullheaded methodology, forcing her servants and allies to pick up the pieces. She comes from a massive tower run by a brutally powerful group of royalty who value strength above all else: a society she hates enough to repeatedly undermine, despite standing nearly at the top of it herself. Despite this, she still seems to enjoy threatening to kill everyone who crosses her a little bit too much...
Creator: thetruegentleman

Heliosaur
31, Male, English, Psychopath, Face
Finisher: Payday Powerbomb
Gimmick: Having lied, cheated and far too frequently stolen his way through the indie circuit, Heliosaur is ready to make a big splash in the major leagues. He will do whatever it takes to win, be it forming quick and dirty alliances or sucking up to whatever wanker holds the most sway backstage. Whatever gives him an even bigger paycheck. If greed is good, Heliosaur is a saint. Definitely not just famed criminal Jim Hoxworth wearing a badly painted dinosaur mask.
Creator: Wordybird

Ivan
24, Male, Russian, MMA Crossover, Heel
Finisher: Enbaku Mode
Gimmick: After saving the world, the US Government shut down Guantanamo Bay due to pressure from US and local populations. Because of this, Ivan was now out of a job a sweet rear end drum set and sound stage.

Antonio Alejos Espinales, a k a "Old Man Deathsquads"
59, Male, Chimerican, Entertainer, Heel
Finisher: Coup d'état de Grace
Gimmick: General in a central american banana republic. Likes death squads and being in the USA's pocket, hates poor people and fair elections. Knows to always just say "no" to communism.
Creator: Covski

Otto von Ruthless
26, Male, German(?), Entertainer, Heel
Finisher: Stuka Splash
Gimmick: Nazi aristocratic officer fighting for the good of the Reich. Lots of showmanship combined with high flying and technician moves. Some say he's the real deal, lost in time from some freak military experiment from WW2. Others say he's really a half Filipino half White redditor who had a mental break when his girlfriend broke up with him. Time will tell which of these is true...
Creator: Roman Reigns

Pepsiman
29, Male, American, Regular, Heel
Finisher: Pepsi Plunge
Gimmick: Someone who wants to spread to glory of Pepsi through any means necessary. (Alternatively, the Straight Edge Society, but with Pepsi)
Creator: Dreamsicle

Prince Ezeikiel
Immeasurable by mortals, despite appearing and acting 21, Male, Medi, Entertainer, Heel
Finisher: Lion of Death Style
Gimmick: Once the orphaned prince of a lost kingdom, Zeik is doomed by powerful magicks to live as a half-vampire half-manticore with two girlfriends and a space mercenary army. The Dark Seals on his arms, applied by a death cult ceremony, only awaken his powers further. Needless to say, he's incredibly pompous and a very sore loser.

Sen. Steven Armstrong (R-CO)
44, Male, American, Brawler, Heel
Finisher: Nano-Buster; Longhorn Gore
Gimmick: Evil Hulk Hogan on nano-roids. Juiced up on AMERICA, son! A super-patriotic idealistic nutjob bent on reinventing 'The American Dream'. Believes in survival of the fittest. Resents the mass media, guys named Jack, guys named Raiden, current liberal crybaby safe space America, University of Oklahoma, soft-rear end poo poo. Played college football(, ya know!) at University of Texas. Presidential shoo-in.
Creator: TheHoosier

The King of All Cosmos
We do not question the king's age, Male, All Nationalities, Japanese Junior, Heel
Finisher: ROYAL RAINBOW
Gimmick: The King has yet again accidentally destroyed the stars. How's he going to fix it this time? By rolling up all the biggest wrestling stars of course! Surely they all can glow bright enough to replace the cosmos?

Zebulon Stahl
29, Male, American, Technician, Heel
Finisher: Twelfth Level Ultra Suplex
Gimmick: Zebulon seeks to crush the weak and become the strongest there ever was. He only has contempt for others until they can show him they have enough strength to truly challenge him, and sees the audience as weaklings who are unable to stand up for themselves. Shows respect for those he knows are tougher than him. He has glowing blue eyes from a mysterious chemical/cooking incident, but doesn't talk about it.
Creator: Professor Malice

: : TAG TEAMS : :

-- ADVENT Beat Cops --

The Viper
25, Female, Canadian, Technician, Heel
Finisher: The Coils
Gimmick: Peacekeeper security officer by day, wrestler by whatever nights her schedule allows her. The Viper makes up the straight-faced, serious and cool half of the two peacekeepers making up Alien Movement the Beat Cops. Every person may be a potential threat to ADVENT, and she usually is the first to point to a terrorist with a crackling stun baton. Not that that would get used in the ring, obviously. Got to have kayfabe be fun for all parties involved.

The Berserker
35, Female, Canadian, Brawler, Heel
Finisher: The Insurgent Crusher
Gimmick: If the Viper is the cool 'good cop' of ADVENT's public relations team in SLW, the Berserker is the perpetually angry 'bad cop.' The moment she enters the ring, there is no higher thinking beyond blind rage and smashing some oversized fists into some poor fool's body until someone stays down. Somehow, though, very acute about any authority figures in the ring - like actual referees. Outside of the ring, though, Bee actually is sedate and very much calm, enjoying ADVENT-approved non-offensive literature and music.

-- Armshock! --

Brad Armstrong
35, Male, American, Puroresu, Face
Finisher: Armstrong Style Beatdown
Gimmick: Down on Life Ex-Karate instructor, carving a path through life with his fists. A hard man with a soft core.
Creator: Manic_Misanthrope

SHOCK LORD
32, Male, American, Brawler, Face
Finisher: Big Shock
Gimmick: The Most Shocking personality in wrestling! The saviour who rules the world and shocks evil to it's core! If he can get through the Entrance without tripping.
Creator: Manic_Misanthrope

-- Deadly Sirius --

Watase Kasasagi
30, Male, Japanese, Technician, Face
Finisher: Kasasagi Special
Gimmick: An elite rescue squad captain. Has a strong desire to save people, taking great risks when people are in danger. However, he has a bit of a problem trusting people - at times, it seems that his opinion of you can turn on a dime, going from absolute trust to backstabbing potential in a heartbeat. That's not the case with Jun, though. He always trusts Jun.
Creator: TheMcD

Jun Moribe
20, Female, Japanese, Brawler, Face
Finisher: Moribe Special
Gimmick: An elite rescue squad member. A bundle of energy, always raring to get out and get into some action, she has the tendency to pick fights she probably shouldn't be picking. She also seems to have a darker side to her, as her love of her engine cutter has made her more than ready to level the playing field with whatever weapons are available. However, Watase keeps her restrained from just going nuts most of the time.
Creator: TheMcD

-- Dishonored --

Corvo Attano
54, Male, Italian, MMA Crossover, Heel
Finisher: Shadow Kill
Gimmick: Plays himself off as the taciturn bodyguard to his daughter Emily and claims to have magical powers (which he can't actually use in the ring, of course).
Creator: Maleketh

Emily Kaldwin
25, Female, British, Technician, Face
Finisher: Shadow Walk
Gimmick: She rules an entire empire, and while she avoids the "rich noble" stereotype, she won't hesitate to gently caress you up if you mess with her, her dad, or her people.
Creator: Maleketh

-- Fish & Chicken --

Fish
32, Male, Canadian, Regular, Face
Finisher: The Rule of Law
Gimmick: Former cop who got kicked off the force for pursuing the wrong case. No longer able to show his face in public - thus turning to the only profession that would allow a masked man in, professional wrestling. Believes in and/or is obsessed with the rule of law and order, also makes that "donk donk" sound from the show Law and Order whenever a match starts. Always seems to have a few more punches left in him than you'd expect.
Creator: Trick Question

Chicken
26, Male, American, Luchador, Face
Finisher: (Indecipherable Japanese Yelling)
Gimmick: Fish's rookie partner who got thrown on his rear end from the police force for the exact same case, refusing to abandon his partner. Loves old karate & kung-fu movies, and lives his life by a constricting and ill-defined code of honor. Much more energetic and willing to bend the rules than Fish. Seems to be able to get back up from blows that you'd expect to put him down.
Creator: Trick Question

-- The Moral Guardians --

The Curtain Twitcher
50, Female, Australian, Cruiserweight, Face
Finisher: The Shaming Gaze
Gimmick: Mrs Mangel, better known to you and I as The Curtain Twitcher, set up Neighbourhood Watch schemes in Australia, no secret was left undiscovered when her beady eyes uncover something. She ensures that her neighbours behave in a moral and Christian way.
Creator: Sad King Billy

The Sentinel
52, Female, British, Technician, Face
Finisher: The Shaming Gaze
Gimmick: After a long career trying to clean up the Media in the UK, Mary Whitehouse realised that there wasn't much she could do about American Imports. So she came here, to fight the infection at it's source. Like Mrs Mangel, she wants to instil good old fashioned Christian values back into the world and where better to start, than in an organisation run by Satan himself!

-- Team Titans --

BT-7274
973 Days, Male, Frontier Militia, Brawler, Face
Finisher: Laser Core
Gimmick: Vanguard-class Titan and hero of the Militia, "BT" has a machine gun bigger than a lexus and kills a whole lot of IMC dudes. He is sworn by protocol to Complete the Mission (kick as much rear end as possible) and Protect the Pilot, Jack Cooper. This basically means he does all the heavy lifting while Jack hits a hot tag every now and then. He's a giant robot so really everything else is what you expect out of a giant robot. You know, jokes like "calculating a 100% chance of kicking your rear end".
Creator: HOTLANTA MAN

Jack Cooper
23, Male, American, Cruiserweight, Face
Finisher: Standby for Titanfall
Gimmick: Jack Cooper is a rifleman of the Frontier Militia under the brigade of the Marauder Corps who has aspirations of becoming a Pilot. His wishes seemingly come true when a veteran Vanguard-class Titan by the name of BT-7274 voluntarily links with Cooper after the death of his Pilot, and against the wishes of command. The two form a bond and work together against overwhelming odds to uphold a mission they were never meant to carry out. He has a stupid loving goatee and all the other wrestlers make fun of him for it.
Creator: HOTLANTA MAN

-- Terror of the Deep --

Master Tentacular
38, Unknown, Abyssal Plane, Puroresu, Heel
Finisher: TentaPull
Gimmick: A time traveling colossal squid saved by intergalactic Time Bandits from the ecological devastation of the recent future, Master Tentacular is an invertebrate supremacist who hopes to humiliate humanity in the most public way possible - by defeating them in professional wrestling. To this end it has been paired with Spermicide in an unlikely alliance against that most wretched of creatures, the land mammal.
Creator: Cathode Raymond

Spermicide
253, Unknown, Abyssal Plane, Spot Monkey, Heel
Finisher: Gargant Chomp to Flipper Stomp
Gimmick: Known for his flashy, smashy takedowns of 1800's-era whaling ships, inscrutable Time Bandits whisked Spermicide from his happy life in the near past and transported him hundreds of years forward in time that he might pursue a career in professional wrestling alongside Master Tentacular.

Has a grave eye injury incurred during a boating accident. Someone else's boating accident.

Creator: Cathode Raymond

-- The Warframes --

Nemesis Nyx Prime
Unknown, Female, Lasrian-American-Orokin, MMA Crossover, Face
Finisher: Assimilate Absorb
Gimmick: Living metal Warframe, psychic. Motives unclear, but known to be drawn towards conflict and loot. Mute.

Valkyr Prime
Unknown, Female, Orokin, Spot Monkey, Face
Finisher: Hysterical Assault
Gimmick: Living metal Warframe, berserker. Motives unclear, but known to be drawn towards conflict and loot. Not mute, but vocabulary consists entirely of screaming.

Fusion Catastrophe Zone (SATURDAYS)

Arnold J Rimmer
43, Male, British, Regular, Heel
Finisher: Napoleonic Tactics
Gimmick: An abject coward except when he infrequently remembers he's more or less indestructible, also notable for misquoting Space Corps directives.
Creator: ZeeToo

"Captain" Fargle
27, Male, British, ????, Face(?)
Finisher: ????
Gimmick: Completely and utterly incompetent at anything involving actual wrestling. 5'8'' with the muscle mass of a child that's 2'1'' he also knows less than nothing about the sport. On the other hand, he is VERY good at shouting at people.
Creator: Captain Fargle

Chimp Man Z!
22, Male, Chinese, Luchador, Face
Finisher: Ape-ocalypse Now!
Gimmick: From far beyond the stars comes a super-stellar force of sublime simian showmanship: Chimp Man Z! Don't let his meager size fool you, this primate packs a punch and a half! On a mission to bring peace to the cosmos, Chimp Man Z! finds himself drawn to the SLW hoping to find like-minded justice-seeking types. And while he may not be able to speak any language recognizable to humans, his courage, tenacity and heart shine through and let his friends and allies know where he stands. Rise, Chimp Man Z! And may fortune and fate favour your fame!

Dong Zhuo
40, Male, Chinese, Regular, Heel
Finisher: Sheer Destruction
Gimmick: Think Paul Bearer. Usually not a real fighter and will avoid it with all his might, but if pushed into a corner, will throw his weight around.
Creator: FeyerbrandX

God
∞, Male, Israeli, Technician, Face
Finisher: The Rapture
Gimmick: The literal creator of our universe.
Creator: Rarity

Gold War
19, Female, Unknown, Brawler, Face
Finisher: Gorilla Press Drop; Running Splash
Gimmick: A young woman who decided to honor the late, great Ultimate Warrior by, uh, stealing a Kane mask and spray-painting it gold. I'm sure she knows what she's doing.
Creator: Jeabus Mahogany

Goody "Two Shoes" Goodman
21, Male, American, Entertainer, Face
Finisher: Sling Blade
Gimmick: "Oh! Oh! He's doing that thing where he points at his shoes"
Creator: biosterous

Grits Madlec
30, Male, Czech, Psychopath, Heel
Finisher: The Mastiff Mauler
Gimmick: Once Madlec was the most famed dog thief in Prague, until one day he stole the wrong dog. Now he has come to these shores to escape the Czech Mafia and steal all the dogs. He is cunning, merciless and entirely paranoid! He disguises himself as a dog to lull pets into a false sense of security.

James "Orange" Borrison
23, Male, English, Regular, Face
Finisher: Version Orange
Gimmick: An infernal demon that was abandoned as a baby, then raised by the most boring humans on the planet Earth, James doesn't really get the whole "Sinning" thing. The only reason he got into wrestling was through a very complicated yet ultimately unsatisfying encounter with a rogue stamp collector. Nevertheless, his genetic heritage can still shine through, as he boasts an uncanny knowledge of every Satanic Ritual that can possibly be done using any Wrestling Championship Belt, as well as an unholy fascination with creating strange plaid-denim abominations. Has a terrible naming sense and yes, that is actually his hair.
Creator: Jeabus Mahogany

JoJo Effing
27, Male, Amerikan, Technician, Heel
Finisher: Effing Neckbreaker; Effing Scrot Lock
Gimmick: Ain't it fun when you know that you're gonna die young.
Creator: Eddy Bulundees

Lance "Le Chuck" Dart
28, Male, Canadian, Entertainer , Heel
Finisher: The Lawn Dart; The Tennis Elbow
Gimmick: Lance is great at throwing objects, and especially if said item is a chair. Somehow, someway, he will hit you in the face with a chair thrown from one end of the ring to the other. When he isn't busy getting into garbage fights, or when such activities are outright banned by the higher ups, Lance can count on a few in-ring antics/moves to try and win the crowd to his side.

R. Hee Ermey
22, Male, American, MMA Crossover, Face
Finisher: Full Hee-Ho Jacket
Gimmick: Hee's finally here. After over 300 confirmed pinfalls in numerous secret shows in Japan and Antarctica, this cold-as-ice trooper has arrived to either whip the rest of Super-League Wrestling into top fighting shape, or bring about the storm that ends the miserable things they call their championship hopes. Address him as anything other than Drill Sergeant and he'll rip off your head and hee-ho down your neck. Despite hailing from the same franchisetalent farm as Fumi and Nemissa, neither can actually pull rank on him...and as his tales of his prior military and wrestling exploits get taller, no one can really be sure who can.

Shinjobi Jones
35, Male, Texan, Entertainer, Face
Finisher: Texas THUD
Gimmick: Babyface jobber with a heart of gold. Shinjobi Jones knows how to play to the crowd, and when able to get some offense in he can show off a decent moveset. The problem is those opportunities are few and far between. Cheers are fleeting, success ever elusive. Even so, Shinjobi remains optimistic. :unsmith:
Creator: Shinjobi

Sir Bearington
13, Male, Human, Puroresu, Face
Finisher: Bear Hug
Gimmick: A completely normal human that has very obviously human claws, and has come to SLW to wrestle his fellow normal humans to prove himself as the greatest human wrestler of all time. Totally not a bear.
Creator: Lynkericious

Speedoman
50, Male, Australian, Brawler, Heel
Finisher: STOP THE BOATS
Gimmick: He likes to pretend he's a British Lord knighting people.
Creator: Mysticblade

(Tag partner of Thom Cruz)

That Guy
20, Male, Canadian, Psychopath, Heel
Finisher: Deathly Lust
Gimmick: Not much is known about this man. All we do know is that he showed up at a haunted house one year and his excited visage at the moment of surprise has been forever burned into the consciousnesses of everyone who views him. After staring down the headlights of a car gone rogue, he's here to stare down anyone in his way as he goes for the title.

Thom Cruz
50, Male, American, Entertainer, Heel
Finisher: The Thetan Twister
Gimmick: A top-tier acolyte of the school of science magic. His powers have bestowed on him a partial form of insanity where he insists on performing dangerous and painful stunts just because he can. Because of his higher enlightenment, he finds himself compelled to run very fast almost every time he makes an appearance, and on very rare occasions, he'll even hop up and down on chairs. In one storyline, he used a magic spell he gained from an alien to resurrect himself over and over again, but it wasn't very popular with the fans.
Creator: Blastinus

(Tag partner of Speedoman)

Tyler Breeze
Irelevant, Male, Adonis, Entertainer, Face
Finisher: Camera Counter Combo
Gimmick: A normal wrestler by all accounts, however, his power is linked to the selfies he takes pre- and mid-match. Let him get enough off, and he'll show you the true power of a male model. And god help you if you hit him or his phone while he's taking a photo.
Creator: ACES CURE PLANES

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Dec 11, 2016

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
If you have any issues with your wrestler's positions anywhere on this roster, please feel free to scream futilely into the digital abyss.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

IT BEGINS :allears:

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Business suit Samus

:colbert:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Herr Tog posted:

Business suit Samus

:colbert:

WOULD YOU JUST BE loving PATIENT!!!! :byodood:

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

nine-gear crow posted:

WOULD YOU JUST BE loving PATIENT!!!! :byodood:

Herr Tog posted:

I am patient Crow.

i am sorry

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Rarity fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Dec 10, 2016

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Right on!

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

nine-gear crow posted:

If you have any issues with your wrestler's positions anywhere on this roster, please feel free to scream futilely into the digital abyss.
is fine, but screams into the digital abyss anyways

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

nvm

Captain Fargle fucked around with this message at 09:27 on Dec 10, 2016

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

My blade is ready!

The dragon hungers!

Mysticblade
Oct 22, 2012

The adults are in charge!

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

Requested by Crow:

Name: Captain Fargle
Nationality: British
Style:Ineffectual flailing
Size: Small
Wears a Mask? No
Gimmick: Completely and utterly incompetent at anything involving actual wrestling. 5'8'' with the muscle mass of a child that's 2'1'' he also knows less than nothing about the sport. On the other hand, he is VERY good at shouting at people.
Finisher: Trying to convince the opponent to settle the match via a heavily modded multiplayer session of Sid Meier's Civilization 5: Brave New World. This has worked precisely once with the match being declared a "No Contest" owing to multiplayer Civ taking longer to complete than the show had in remaining broadcast time for the rest of the season.
Dispostion: Fargle

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat
El Gato says: I look forward to meeting you in the ring. Most of all you, Incineroar.
Is a gato thing, see.

Really? Beat Cops?
Better than Alien Movement, Di. We are native. Joke potential besides.
...Psh. I am. But whatever you say, Bree.
...Bree?

Save it for the ring!

Also it's Berserker, not Breserker :ohdear:

Dinictus fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Dec 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Man, that's a lot of people. It looks a lot more once you actually put them all in a list.

• Locked thread