Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dorkanoid
Dec 21, 2004

At work, and no time to post; I'm vanilla town, and I'm sure you'll kill/lynch tearshed when I flip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

merk posted:

This is a good thing to look at I guess. Why did you put JakeP in your 'can't really say for sure? Why was Juanito in your 'probably town'? The real thrust behind my question: how could you possibly think Juanito was townier than JakeP?
JakeP I can't say for sure because he wasn't making waves. Juanito because I just finished playing a game with him (dwarfia) where I picked him as scum on D2 and it was obvious to me, and he was playing this game way way different to dwarfia, and I thought it was extremely unlikely he was scum here.

merk posted:

How is Met town in that list?! He's done nothing, admittedly so by him.
The kind of players who I see make votegraphs are usually town players. It's also a way for scum who don't know how to make posts to fake content, but I thought it was more likely his posts were coming from town pov than scum.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Little Mac posted:

Let's lynch tearshed on the off-chance that we'll just straight win the game today (4 scum + SK seems like a decent setup, especially with all the possible deaths) and then send me a name to kill that is decent. Like Met.
This applies to everyone here. Lynching "the right player" will end the game.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

##unvote
##vote tearshed

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Case: What kind of rear end in a top hat would defend met?

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Somberbrero posted:

AHAHA FROM DOWNTOWNNNNN
SERVES UP THE FACIAL

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

dorkanoid posted:

At work, and no time to post; I'm vanilla town, and I'm sure you'll kill/lynch tearshed when I flip.
Considering how poo poo your case was, do you genuinely believe that I'm the last scum? I flip town...then where do you go? Try to find and case 2 other potential scum tia.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

##unvote

Hmmm. I'm gonna think for a bit.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

The more I think about it, the more I think yuming might be a scum psych. I could see this weird Ecco game having that kinda role. It even kinda fits flavor-wise.

I'm gonna go reread d1 and see just how sincere her lynch on CE was. She's been kinda phoning it in all game.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I also think Keane is a good lynch. The scum team hasn't had a vet flip yet.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote tearshed

Calls all the flipped scum town/townie in his list post.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
What is a mafia assassin?
What is a mafia contractor?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Mafia Assassin

I couldn't find mafia contractor.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

merk posted:

##vote tearshed

Calls all the flipped scum town/townie in his list post.
The list post was made in the middle of day 3 (only 1 flipped scum), we've seen 5 flips since then (3 of which were scum), which is a massive difference. Wait for fresh content~

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

merk posted:

What is a mafia assassin?
What is a mafia contractor?
Assassin is unblockable kill, ninja is untrackable kill. I dunno if ecco messes with role flavour names or not.

Contractor is the dude who submits the kills for LM.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Opo didn't flip contractor. winvirus, would you flip contractor?

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

tearshed posted:

Unless contractor means something else and Jake was covering for the actual kill submitter....but then LM can tell us right now how many names he is getting each night and at the start of the day he said he killed all submitted names (2 of them, not 3 since jake is dead).

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
The only "contractor" reference I could find anywhere is in some forum-specific role where the contractor got to invite people to vote as he suggested in exchange for a one-shot ability. No one has claimed that they have been asked to vote a certain way at night, so I'm going to assume this isn't what he was.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
JakeP
Juanito
Crazyeyes
Met

That's a really newish scum team.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

merk posted:

Opo didn't flip contractor. winvirus, would you flip contractor?

No idea. I'm guessing not.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

merk posted:

JakeP
Juanito
Crazyeyes
Met

That's a really newish scum team.

Juanito has played since '09, JakeP's been around a few years. Same with CE. They just aren't ~prominent~

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Deadline is in 13 hours.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

tearshed posted:

See it's poo poo like this that makes me think I'm wrong and that you should be lynched because we don't know that but you are pretty drat confident about that fact

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Met posted:

Can we all just shift to Somber or Merk instead? #3 on my list (tearshed) isn't all that interesting.

Sorry, tearshed. I think you're done with this post.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I have two requests:
dorkanoid, make a high-quality case on tearshed (or another candidate); and
tearshed, make a high-quality case on dorkanoid.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

winvirus posted:

See it's poo poo like this that makes me think I'm wrong and that you should be lynched because we don't know that but you are pretty drat confident about that fact

tearshed posted:

LM can tell us right now how many names he is getting each night and at the start of the day he said he killed all submitted names (2 of them, not 3 since jake is dead).

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

##vote tearshed this is what my heart says

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Players in this game who would keep me alive as scum for a more interesting game: CCKeane, winvirus.

chaoslord is kind of 'out there' right now. JakeP's bus of Crazyeyes early makes his early vote on Crazyeyes not as compelling as town as it did before that flip.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

chaoslord posted:

tearshed was listed as browsing but he's gone now. You were right when you said we had 7 around met!

This is also another nail in the coffin for tearshed to me. tearshed, did you ever explain this one?

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

merk posted:

Sorry, tearshed. I think you're done with this post.
Maybe it has something to do with the fact I called Met town earlier and he wanted to keep me around???

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Just because I was trying to get back into the game, this is what I came up with. I figured other people might find it useful.

Claims:
CCKeane: ?
chaoslord: ?
Jamuraan/dorkanoid: VT
Little Mac: Killer
merk: ?
QuoProQuid/tearshed: ?
Somberbrero: Duelist
winvirus: Cop/Kill Submitter
wins32767: VT/Mason
yuming: Psychatrist

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

winvirus posted:

That's what Jake claimed it was.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

merk posted:

This is also another nail in the coffin for tearshed to me. tearshed, did you ever explain this one?
Nobody ever asked? But here you go, two strong counterpoints to this.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

It also looks like we're missing a doc. I think it's a 50/50 shot that the doc is actually scum at this point based on how the setup looks.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
A) Why are you complaining that I didn't lynch a townie that was at -1? Serious.

EccoRaven posted:

kilran(7): Met, Keane, chaoslord, winvirus, Somber, yuming, Opop
Opopanax(2): tearshed

:h: 15 alive 8 votes to execute

EccoRaven posted:

:s: kilran, Haros, Journalist (town-aligned backup cop), was stabbed in the back night 3. :s:

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
B) The absolute latest time I could've looked at the thread was 12:47pm (iirc active users is the last 15 minutes), confirmed by chaoslord.

chaoslord @ 13:02pm posted:

tearshed was listed as browsing but he's gone now. You were right when you said we had 7 around met!

The kilran votes didn't start to come in until 12:53, after winvirus was at -1 (who I also could have hammered!! (if you are suggesting I was around at deadline)).

Met @ 12:51 posted:

What the hell just happened? We're at -1.

Met @ 12:53 posted:

There's actually like, 7 here.

##unvote
##vote Kilran

7 minutes!

And the votes at the time I last checked the thread were 3 Opo and 3 Winvirus...with a votecount like that, I felt more confident backing the Opo horse than the Winvirus horse.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

wins32767 posted:

It also looks like we're missing a doc. I think it's a 50/50 shot that the doc is actually scum at this point based on how the setup looks.
Add me as VT to that list.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
You didn't feel the need to come in and see what was going on? You were actively reading but didn't decide to post?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Honestly, this is probably a moot discussion. I don't see me voting anyone other than tearshed today at this point.

I'd like Keane to be killed from the Little Mac crew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
If you want to stay alive, tearshed, make a strong case on someone.

• Locked thread