Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dyslexiactic
Mar 1, 2011

I'm angry and I want to express it somehow.
:sun:
drat and here I was thinking Blossom was dead.

DorkusMalorkus posted:

:nws::nws::nws:http://www.xvideos.com/video7453472/clear_doll:nws::nws::nws:
An ultra-creepy voiceover informs us that every man's ultimate turn-on is a transparent female. Followed by 20 minutes of a guy loving a clear plastic doll.
This is clearly the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

bpc908 posted:

Pedophile Brony tries to kidnap 11 year old girl, as if they didn't have a worse reputation
http://www.dailydot.com/geek/babs-con-11-year-old-stalked-harassed-by-adult-brony/

I saw someone on Facebook link the original Tumblr post, and even though I think a good portion of bronies are creepy shits, the Tumblr post just read like total fabrication.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

moerketid posted:

I saw someone on Facebook link the original Tumblr post, and even though I think a good portion of bronies are creepy shits, the Tumblr post just read like total fabrication.

To be fair, hyperbole and Tumblr go hand in hand.

TunaSpleen
Jan 27, 2007

How do I say, "You're the grossest thing ever" without offending you?
Grimey Drawer

Arcsquad12 posted:

To be fair, hyperbole and Tumblr go hand in hand.

I do find it hard to believe that a) any parents would be foolish enough to let their little girl run around unsupervised in a building full of grown men who proclaim their love for ponies, and b) the booth people informed the girl's parents that a weirdo was stalking her and the parents didn't immediately pack up and leave or at least inform the police.

And what good would it do to try to discredit another convention, anyway? Wouldn't you want other cons to increase publicity and network with a greater range of fans/merchants/artists? There are millions of people between the Bay Area and Sacramento, surely they're not competing too terribly if this is the same fanbase that puts decals on hot rods and gives goons thousands of dollars for custom made plushies (look it up in the plushie thread in DIY and Hobbies).

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.
Burn tumblr to the ground and salt the earth

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---
Huh. I didn't know that was a thing. How overweight do you have to be before your tan gut rolls grow grey and mottled?

Arstan
May 30, 2012

Thanks Cinco
e: Wrong thread!

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Count Uvula posted:

Huh. I didn't know that was a thing. How overweight do you have to be before your tan gut rolls grow grey and mottled?

I think it may be acanthosis nigricans, which is caused by diabetes.

The ol ombré gut

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I think it may be acanthosis nigricans, which is caused by diabetes.

The ol ombré gut

Diabetes is OK, it's something that happens. Your body is ok (until it necroses).

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Necrosis is OK, it's a thing, and it happens. You're body is ok

Explain How!
Dec 14, 2013
Lost a foot to diabetes? Happens to everyone.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
You're still a super babe and no skin gradually rotting away can change that.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

IamnotJoe posted:

I got told that I looked like Kevin Smith a lot. I hope they meant Kevin Smith from Xena.

I am pretty sure there is a fedora somewhere near this guy.

In my experience, campus Christian societies are just as A/U/G. I once went to their stall as they had a massive water cooler set up and a faith healer tried to de-LGBT me. :stonk:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

I'm a nice guy, so I'd spend one of my three wishes fixing his mouth

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

But then he'd have to give back his first prize in the big teeth contest :smith:

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

DontMockMySmock posted:

If you do a Christian thing on a college campus in America, yeah some atheists are going to pop up and be assholes. If you do the things I mentioned in America, some Christians are going to pop up and be assholes. A lot of people are assholes. Personally, I know which side I'm rooting for, even if some of the people on my side are assholes. If that makes me on the same level as the women-hating, fashion-sense-lacking people that get mocked (justifiably) in this thread, then I guess you can feel free to mock me too.

From last page but tbh this false equivalency is no less stupid than "b-b-but blacks can be racist too". No matter how annoying, dumb, smug, badly dressed or otherwise atrocious some atheists are, nobody has ever committed genocide and other crimes against humanity in the name of atheism.

Even so, atheism is not an ideology, but one simple thing: not believing in supreme beings. Idiots who organise themselves into an Atheist Club often retain all the trappings of organised religion (included its bone-headed obstinacy), maintaining the fiction that some American Christians believe that atheism is basically another religion.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Paladinus posted:

Yeah, no. 90% of visual kei is horrible. Sure, they may not be trying to pander to Westerners, but that's not what cultural misappropriation is about.

As for OEL manga, only the most rampant weaboos think that baka gaijins can't master the Nipponese art of drawing kawaii chibi waifus. And let's not forget that Chinese and Korean manhuas/manhwas are a thing.
Disney has hugely influenced animation all over the world (Japan included), and now anime does the same. Nought wrong with that. Lavigne's video was bad, but alleged racism and cultural insensitivity is not the reason why.

:goonsay:

I don't know what the hell you typed means, because all I see are Marilyn Manson Asians with swastikas.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
e: never mind. This can only be a terrible derail.

Gromit has a new favorite as of 14:56 on Apr 25, 2014

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.

TinTower posted:

In my experience, campus Christian societies are just as A/U/G. I once went to their stall as they had a massive water cooler set up and a faith healer tried to de-LGBT me. :stonk:

Well I was basing it on the fact that he is a fat goony neckbeard guy that everyone else seem to be avoiding not necessarily the atheism. I didn't know that it would cause a derail.

Here have a picture no one could possible have a problem with.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

the jizz taxi posted:

From last page but tbh this false equivalency is no less stupid than "b-b-but blacks can be racist too". No matter how annoying, dumb, smug, badly dressed or otherwise atrocious some atheists are, nobody has ever committed genocide and other crimes against humanity in the name of atheism.

Even so, atheism is not an ideology, but one simple thing: not believing in supreme beings. Idiots who organise themselves into an Atheist Club often retain all the trappings of organised religion (included its bone-headed obstinacy), maintaining the fiction that some American Christians believe that atheism is basically another religion.

Please shut up.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

the jizz taxi posted:

Source your AUG please. Thank you.

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

Very well, here is a nice AUG picture, the successor of the 8 bit tie

Dishonorable Disco
Dec 22, 2009

the sun always shines on TV

We got to move these refrigerators!
We got to move these color TVs!

Slack3r
Feb 20, 2004

This dude gets a pass.. Sorry.

Miss you Freddie...

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

the jizz taxi posted:

People and their entire families have been killed by certain expressly atheist governments that will not be named for the crime of practicing religion, you are wrong, and you win a juggalo :)

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

You're still a super babe and no skin gradually rotting away can change that.

Casual reminder that your kidney's inability to maintain homeostasis is totally normal.

Tumblrites and their loving casual reminders. Much like I am periodically reminded to lock the outside gate when I leave in the morning, I too must be reminded that discolouration of skin in fat rolls, what, exists? Ok. Thanks guys.

PleasantDirge
Sep 7, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT HOW NOT BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE ON THE ROAD IS JUST LIKE BEING A JEW AT A NAZI GATHERING BECAUSE I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO NOT BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND WHEN PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE I'M A FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT IS JUST LIKE GENOCIDE

Slack3r posted:

Miss you Freddie...

Godamn! I knew he looked familiar. You should all be ashamed of yourselves!

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Il Raggio Infernale

Slack3r posted:

Miss you Freddie...

I was checking the rest of the page first to see if anyone else got it. :) While the ending is definitely tragic, this guy was pretty damned amazing.

Pyro Fox
Aug 22, 2013

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
It came from Facebook:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I thought Sailor Jupiter's costume was green?

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
She should probably cosplay as Jupiter instead.

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

Pyro_Fox posted:

It came from Facebook:

Her Spanx are showing. Also, they aren't working.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Stairs posted:

Her Spanx are showing. Also, they aren't working.

Counterpoint: What if they are?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Sailor planetoid

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

If you're a nice guy, where's the fedora for proof?

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Fun fact, Freddie was super self conscious about his horrid British teeth, but chose not to fix them.

I bet that's why he had the awesome mustache installed instead, it helped to take the focus away from his massive chompers

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

sailor moons-over-my-hammy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GabrielAisling
Dec 21, 2011

The finest of all dances.

Pyro_Fox posted:

It came from Facebook:

Accurate for the amount of food the character ate. Also is that closer to Sailor V's costume, or am I just remembering wrong?

• Locked thread