Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

dyn posted:

Eugene Melynk hates fun.

Are these tickets cheaper at least?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

I think it could be fun to split seating down the middle, either along the red line or lengthwise would work. Have fans of one team on one side, fans of the other team opposite.

They'd have to organize it prior to selling the tickets though. Forcing people to vacate seats they paid for is a major rear end in a top hat move.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Rotten Cookies posted:

The trend of nut-shotting someone continues.

http://gfycat.com/DarkUnderstatedIndianpalmsquirrel

Tavares speared someone in the nuts tonight.

Not Lucic/A Bruin, no one cares

edit: making people move because of the team they support is the biggest :laffo: ever. gently caress you. I paid for this seat, I'm not being disruptive, I'm sitting in it gently caress off.

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

Yeah if I pay for a ticket to a game and some muppet tries to tell me I have to move because I'm wearing the wrong jersey I'm absolutely not moving. Contract the Senators

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Rotten Cookies posted:

The trend of nut-shotting someone continues.

http://gfycat.com/DarkUnderstatedIndianpalmsquirrel

Tavares speared someone in the nuts tonight.

right in the mumps

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Tbf it's Ottawa. They have enough trouble not getting booed on their home ice when any other Canadian teams are in town.

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

Wamsutta posted:

Yeah if I pay for a ticket to a game and some muppet tries to tell me I have to move because I'm wearing the wrong jersey I'm absolutely not moving. Contract the Senators

It is basically a human rights issue at this point, think of future generations.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
I frequently wear the jersey of the opposing team at Caps games just to spite them

Zamboni Jesus
Jul 3, 2007

We don't really care about what that bug-eyed fat walrus has to say
is eller hurt right now or is he just getting michel therrien healthy scratch treatment?

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

I went to a Rangers @ Bruins game once in my Lundqvist jersey and the ticket scanning guy fake-scanned my ticket a few times before telling me "must be the jersey" before laughing and scanning me in. That guy was pretty cool

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

I went to a Bruins @ Rangers playoff game in my Thornton jersey and only got told to go gently caress myself like 3 times. I was expecting more.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

That Senators thing is probably just this: http://senators.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=100260

You have to email them to buy tickets (:lol:) so they probably screen for team support there? But stubhub doesn't so.

Still dumb as gently caress.

larkko
Oct 4, 2008

dyn posted:

Eugene Melynk hates fun.
I didn't even realize someone can gently caress up, or rather suck the fun out of the concept of standing-only home fan seats.

Standing sections own, though. Here they're just clearly marked when you're buying tickets and it's heavily implied/everybody knows that it's for home fans only.

larkko fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Dec 16, 2014

larkko
Oct 4, 2008

Also, double-posting because SAS's favorite player ever, Jarkko Ruutu has decided to call it quits.

Good night, sweet prince.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v71FqkDMV1c

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Fateo McMurray posted:

I went to a Bruins @ Rangers playoff game in my Thornton jersey and only got told to go gently caress myself like 3 times. I was expecting more.

Were you the Bs fan at MSG who asked me if I've "evha heahd ahf Bahbby Arrr"?

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

A fun batch of images stolen from reddit:

http://imgur.com/a/KaWFX

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

LmaoTheKid posted:

Were you the Bs fan at MSG who asked me if I've "evha heahd ahf Bahbby Arrr"?

No I don't have a ridiculous accent because I grew up in central MA. It was after I won that raffle so I took 2 of my Rangers fan friends who couldn't afford to go to a playoff game. They got to see the 1 Rangers win of the series because of me I'm so nice

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Mind_Taker posted:

Why didn't Tavares get 5 and a game for that? Is it because he's a star player? (I know the answer)

Nobody actually gets penalized in-game for those.

...Hehe, penalized.

Aphrodite fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Dec 16, 2014

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME

Fateo McMurray posted:

Some Nets fan went to a Knicks game and got kicked out and then killed himself

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Fateo McMurray posted:

No I don't have a ridiculous accent because I grew up in central MA. It was after I won that raffle so I took 2 of my Rangers fan friends who couldn't afford to go to a playoff game. They got to see the 1 Rangers win of the series because of me I'm so nice

:respek:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Wamsutta posted:

I went to a Rangers @ Bruins game once in my Lundqvist jersey and the ticket scanning guy fake-scanned my ticket a few times before telling me "must be the jersey" before laughing and scanning me in. That guy was pretty cool

People always make the "Sorry, we don't sell to Bruins fans" joke when I'm wearing something Bruins related in the city, so I always say "That's okay, I don't buy from Habs fans".

It usually disarms them enough so that I can punch them in the back of the head or throw them down the nearest stairs.

alg
Mar 14, 2007

A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs.

xzzy posted:

A fun batch of images stolen from reddit:

http://imgur.com/a/KaWFX

these own

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER

Zamboni Jesus posted:

is eller hurt right now or is he just getting michel therrien healthy scratch treatment?

Been injured, but is apparently back skating.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line

Wamsutta posted:

Wear a Rosa Parks jersey

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Levitate posted:

hahaha sure so if you're a fan of another team and can't get a ticket anywhere else and buy one there, they'll kick you out or move you to a shittier seat someone that's hosed

like seriously how can they get away with kicking you out of a seat you paid for and making you sit in a lesser value seat?

I'd love to see eight hundred Leaf fans show up in full regalia in this section so the ushers could shrug helplessly.

Designated home and away sections would be good fun, like the north side/south side jeering that probably contributed to Frank Clair Stadium falling down.

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM

Fateo McMurray posted:

Everyone knows that parking lots are where poo poo goes down, and since MSG has no parking lot... :effort:

Walking through nassau "shithole" coliseum's parking lot while wearing a Rangers jersey is always a fun experience.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

@GeorgeRichards: Scottie Upshall and Aleksander Barkov IN for #FlaPanthers ... Looks like Pirri and Trocheck OUT ... Luongo starts v #Caps

Barkov needs to produce quickly if they're taking Trocheck out. Trocheck's been creating so many chances lately and Barkov's had a slow start this season.

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER
I can't decide if that Senators' Atmosphere Plan is more laughable or pathetic.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
Damien Cox @DamoSpin · 5h 5 hours ago
If you're EDM, at draft do u offer No. 1 pick to MTL for Subban/Price package? Or to LA for Doughty/Quick? Gotta get creative, aggressive.

he gets paid to write things like this

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
TBL fans: how has Drouin looked?

His production numbers aren't great, but for a 19 year old playing 10-15 minutes a night they're not awful either.

e: ^^^ Those are worse than HFBoard trade proposals. Hell, they make the Yandle for McDavid proposal look reasonable.

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
Elite goaltender Jimmy Howard has a new Christmas themed mask

https://twitter.com/asktheduffer/status/544892879072534528/photo/1

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
SHould u offer Taylor hall for a packacge involving kevin Durant and swtich sports to the NBA? Add a 1st for balance

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM

Trevor Bird posted:

Damien Cox @DamoSpin · 5h 5 hours ago
If you're EDM, at draft do u offer No. 1 pick to MTL for Subban/Price package? Or to LA for Doughty/Quick? Gotta get creative, aggressive.

he gets paid to write things like this

Lmao holy poo poo.

bewbies posted:

SHould u offer Taylor hall for a packacge involving kevin Durant and swtich sports to the NBA? Add a 1st for balance

Actually a more realistic chance of happening tbh

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!

bewbies posted:

hm yes this is as creative as it gets and MAC-T has to get creative imo

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

I think "Damo tweet or HF post?" would be a pretty fun game.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

He's technically right. They should make those offers.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
@saraorlesky: Maurice says Jacob Trouba will be out of the lineup until at least Feb with upper body injury #NHLJets #TSN

drat, so they're missing Bogosian, Enstrom, Trouba and Clitsome(lol)

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Jordan7hm posted:

TBL fans: how has Drouin looked?

His production numbers aren't great, but for a 19 year old playing 10-15 minutes a night they're not awful either.

e: ^^^ Those are worse than HFBoard trade proposals. Hell, they make the Yandle for McDavid proposal look reasonable.

Drouin looks great, and was definitely the best player on the ice in a lightning sweater last night, but he's making the typical junior supastar mistakes and is on Cooper's shitlist so he gets 10 minutes a night on a line with Brian Boyle and Brendan Morrow who could never finish anything he sends them.

He got promoted to Stamkos' line last night, so everyone is hoping he starts getting his chance in the last half of the season. he's gonna be good, but no way is Coop gonna budge a whit from his initial stance on the matter of keeping all lightning players from ever getting a calder

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

The Dirty Burger posted:

@saraorlesky: Maurice says Jacob Trouba will be out of the lineup until at least Feb with upper body injury #NHLJets #TSN

drat, so they're missing Bogosian, Enstrom, Trouba and Clitsome(lol)

I think Clitsome is back soon. But yeah, our #1, #2, #3 and #5 Dmen all out at once. And Mark Stuart is our #4 :(

This sucks,they were all playing great. Can't wait to see who the Jets take with their 13th overall draft pick this year!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Drouin isn't nearly half as cool as Nikita Kucherov.

• Locked thread