Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i did it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
thanks for running folks

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Spectacular setup. I loved the Goku, Frieza, Ginyu, and Vegeta roles and wish we'd gotten to see more of the first three. This was a blast to watch. Sorry I donked a few of the flips.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Didn’t read the ending of this game yet but saw it’s done on votedinder so just want to say GREAT GAME. I enjoyed the setup even as someone who knew nothing about dbz.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

Thanks for the early win Birdstrike

that owned btw

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Infinitum posted:

@Nevergirls in spectator chat

"why did inf target me? I felt like I was doing p well townplaying"

You gloated too much about the lynch

snap

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

A few things

1. Great game and congrats town

2. Spreadsheet setup was useful as spectator and I can see great value as moderator. As a player, it was fine - but agreed on phoneposting being a challenge. Overall did not hinder me because mafia is best played when you can have multiple windows open simultaneously anyway which requires nonphones.

3. I think there needs to be a discussion (and I'm sure those of you who play more have had many discussions about this already) about setting expectations for newbies. Giving newbies a pass doesn't make sense to me, they're just as likely to be scum as vets. What is important is to set newbie expectations. I see people saying "oh yeah mafia is fun just post it's great" but you really need to tell newbies that ppl will be assholes, etc. if you want to practice go to a designated newbie friendly game, or set up something where a newbie is confirmed town / bulletproof first day or something.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

also I regret bussing my scumbuddy so early in the game, that was a newbie mistake

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

wait that was a different game (that is already finished)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

also im glad ypm was scum cuz if you were town i was gonna be real mad at u for being so bullheaded when i know u know better!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

STONE COLD 64 posted:

also im glad ypm was scum cuz if you were town i was gonna be real mad at u for being so bullheaded when i know u know better!!!

Yeah I was trying to get Inf to suspect and vig me, but I only succeeded in getting everyone but Inf to suspect me because I’m bad

• Locked thread