Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

MikeBohnMMA posted:

Carlos Condit and Thiago Alves tell me they haven't been drug tested at all in the lead up to Saturday's main event in Brazil.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

kensei posted:

[url=https://twitter.com/RondaRousey/status/603802193330839552]

Jesus

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Speaking of Rousey, she just got a big article in Rolling Stone that's real good.

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/features/ronda-rousey-the-worlds-most-dangerous-woman-20150528

quote:

On Correia, her upcoming challenger in UFC 190, which figures to be a rout, with Vegas bookmakers making Rousey the 1250 favorite (i.e., a $1,250 successful bet gets you only $100 in winnings): "She started talking poo poo about how I look, like, 'I'm gonna do her a favor and punch that wart off her face.' I'm like, 'A, it's a beauty mark — go ask Cindy Crawford about that.' And B, she's dumb." On Tate: "She's dumb too. She's made a whole career out of getting her rear end kicked by me."

When she gets going like this, it's almost like she can't help it, like the way her foot twitches unbidden to wake her up in the morning and beat the alarm. It's just the way she is. She has no regrets about it, either. "I don't believe too much in regretting poo poo," she says. "It's a very wasteful use of energy." In her eyes, all these things she says about the other girls, they should weep with gratitude. "This chick I'm fighting next will never know how many things I've done for her to make sure I could personally kick her rear end and people would be entertained by it. See, you let the plant grow and then you gently caress the plant up. If only they knew how much I do for them."

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

quote:

She's dumb too. She's made a whole career out of getting her rear end kicked by me.

hahahaha

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
Do people really think that fighers are like "I'm going to hit you hard and be aggressive because you said mean things, which otherwise I would not do in this top level pro fight with huge amounts of money on the line"?

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
It's the only way to fight
In guard

Dangersim posted:

Do people really think that fighers are like "I'm going to hit you hard and be aggressive because you said mean things, which otherwise I would not do in this top level pro fight with huge amounts of money on the line"?

It's all backwards, when fighters are friends (Arlovski/Browne) the fights owns. When fighters hate each other (black on black crime) the fight is so boring that we're lucky to have that one gif.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Ronda owns.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I own a Fedor shirt, it's a good shirt. Sometimes I'll wear it behind the bar and people ask if I'm Russian and I'll act really confused

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Memento posted:

Did he get knocked loopy by hitting his head on the mat? That owns.
I can't remember if it was here or Sherdog where someone claimed that after the first shot Fedor "relaxed" to avoid further punches and he totally would have countered the position had it not been for the punches to the back of the head and early stoppage.
Nevermind; Duncan quoted it last page.

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 19:48 on May 28, 2015

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

Shumagorath posted:

I can't remember if it was here or Sherdog where someone claimed that after the first shot Fedor "relaxed" to avoid further punches and he totally would have countered the position had it not been for the punches to the back of the head and early stoppage.

That's true.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Herb dean stopped it before Fedor easily would have triangled Hendo

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
They are filming a promo for a ufc thing at the gym and I was all excited and interested and then I saw a guy wearing a mike ricci shirt and now I'm upset at myself for having the arrogance to get excited

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
Save this for whenever Aldo/McGregor inevitably gets canceled due to injury:

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
who was laughing when Black Fedor effortlessly ragdolled hendo across the octagon? what could've been if not for the early stoppage against White Fedor.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

canoshiz posted:

Save this for whenever Aldo/McGregor inevitably gets canceled due to injury:

Conor's legs will probably look the same regardless.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Foul Fowl posted:

who was laughing when Black Fedor effortlessly ragdolled hendo across the octagon? what could've been if not for the early stoppage against White Fedor.

It's been so long since I've heard Cormier compared to Fedor that I almost forgot it was a thing for a little bit.

Now I mean, it wasn't a thing except for stupid people based on them both being chubby, but still.

The Duck of Death
Nov 19, 2009

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Triticum Guzzler posted:

that knockout always makes me think of the post about how it was a bad stoppage because he was clearly about to triangle hendo, it stays with me always

edit: please join me

Lmao

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
So RDA is out until December. I wonder if Cowboy could possibly wait that long before getting fidgety and taking another fight.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...
December? That's long enough for Cowboy to have changed weight classes, lose and rebuild himself into a challenger in that class. Would you wait around if you were him?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He can probably take a week out of his "fight every week" schedule to have a fight with the champ.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

Lloyd Boner posted:

So RDA is out until December. I wonder if Cowboy could possibly wait that long before getting fidgety and taking another fight.

Well, Cowboy has some serious injury he needs to recover from according to Greg Jackson so they should probably use this time to get that poo poo treated.

Or to chug as many budweisers as possible.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Notice Arnold in the background

Edit:

Some Guy On Reddit posted:

I was sitting about four rows behind him.
When Weidman transitioned to mount, he started screaming "FAHK HEEM AHP!! FAHK HEEM AHP!!"
Dude went nuts when the fight was stopped.

Dangersim fucked around with this message at 21:42 on May 28, 2015

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Lloyd Boner posted:

Cowboy/Khabib Interim Title Fight.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

kensei posted:

Cowboy/Khabib Interim Title Fight.

If they can threaten Weidman with having an interim title in middleweight they can certainly bring it up with such a jammed division like lightweight.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Dangersim posted:

Edit:

:lol: that loving rules.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Dangersim posted:

Edit:
This is good.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Takes guts to apologize publicly.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

loving Arnold lmao

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I know i said it was no big deal but it is cool to see someone do a real apology these days.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Lmao at the Arnold story and Arnold in general.

Bethe just went up a thousand notches in my book.

Kurohashi
Sep 8, 2005

*waddle waddle*
Arnold loving MMA is something we can all love.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The Arnold story is great. He's a major McG fan so I can't wait to see him going spastic in the crowd at 189.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

There was a picture a while back of GSP chilling at Arnold's house watching the UFC with him.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Celebrity UFC fans is a cool thing because it led to the UFC on FOX 11 pre-fight presser being held at Shaq's house for absolutely no good reason

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
New forum name is horrible.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Yea what the gently caress is this

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Fozzy The Bear posted:

I don't get it, but I still found the forum :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
loving awful forum name.

e- Bonnar's Bunkbed was a better idea than this

• Locked thread