Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
the third xbox? Its the One.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
THey called it the One, though it was not the first of its name.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The All in One Entertainment System does not play the previous generation games

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Pathos posted:

That thread was the highlight of my day.
Yes

q1dm4
Dec 2, 2003

rockets only
i still just cant believe how bad this xbox is.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great

New resolution: 1080p

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
In the end, it makes sense that the previous thread poo poo the bed before reaching 1080. Much like the Xbox One

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

I'm too busy thinkin' about my baby. Oh I ain't got time for nothin' else.
Slime TrainerS
What if... What if Sunset Overdrive turns out to be a quality game? What will you all have to say about yourselves?

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
just isn't the same without shadow puppet

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Anime Device posted:

Buy whichever console appeals most to you and…that’s it.

truth

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

Jamfrost posted:

What if... What if Sunset Overdrive turns out to be a quality game? What will you all have to say about yourselves?

Impossible.

But if it does ill wait until it comes out on PC like every other xbone "exclusive"

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Jamfrost posted:

If Sunset Overdrive turns out to be a quality game then it turns out to be a quality game. That's nice. :unsmith:

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

CheeseFactory posted:

Impossible.

But if it does ill wait until it comes out on PC like every other xbone "exclusive"

Hey man, the bone's still got dead rising 3 titanfall ryse uuuuhhhhh loving forza 5 i guess???

Dr. Eldarion
Mar 21, 2001

Deal Dispatcher

KakerMix posted:

i keep clicking on the ""real"" xbone thread in my bokkmarked thread list and it keeps telling me i don't have permission, this is just like obummer's america you know?

I can read it, scrubs. :cool:

Edit: I am the 1%.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Dr. Eldarion posted:

You are both a butt and a doo-doo head.

q1dm4
Dec 2, 2003

rockets only
xbox

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

i have a ps4 but i also want a wii u for mario kart and smash brothers i am part of the problem

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

It's sad that the Xbox doesn't what nintendo thread was gassed before reaching page 1080. Can you imagine the jokes on that page. It would be almost as epic as a finished Zybourne Clock.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Dr. Eldarion posted:

Copy-paste the entire thread here.

Or just quote the very last post, I'm not sure anyone saw it.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Dr. Eldarion posted:

If it ever comes back, you should delete the first 180 pages of the thread and repeat the process every time it approaches 1080 again.

Hip Gelatinous Cube
May 30, 2001

what up

Jamfrost posted:

What if... What if Sunset Overdrive turns out to be a quality game?

a minuscule diamond buried in a mountain of poo poo

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common
This woman I work with purchased an Xbone for her son.

The fact that I was unable to convince her that this was a terrible idea indicates my failure as an advisor.

Her reason...? "Xbox One has Minecraft."

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

buzzsaw.gif posted:

The fact that I was unable to convince her that this was a terrible idea indicates my failure as an advisor.

Did you tell her sorry for her autistic kid?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

buzzsaw.gif posted:

Haha yeah look at this person buying something that their kid is gonna have fun with

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Widestancer posted:

Haha yeah look at this person buying something that their kid is gonna have fun with

$500 for a minecraft machine when any laptop from the last five years, or Xbox 360, or PS4 or PS3 or iPhone could run the game. Literally buying her kids love.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Lazyfire posted:

$500 for a minecraft machine when any laptop from the last five years, or Xbox 360, or PS4 or PS3 or iPhone could run the game. Literally buying her kids love.

Also the Vita just got its build submitted to Sony for certification. :getin:

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

univbee posted:

Also the Vita just got its build submitted to Sony for certification. :getin:

So the kid is going to resent his mom when he realizes what she bought and the mom is going to resent the kid because she spent a ton of money for no good reason.

The Xbox One is tearing families apart.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Lazyfire posted:

How dare she spend money on her kids quick call 911

A SWELL DUDE
Feb 8, 2005

lmbo look at these careposts

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

I'm trying to imagine telling some mom which video game console is better for her kid, while at work, and I'm torn between shaking my head and laughing.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Widestancer posted:

How dare she spend money on her kids quick call 911

Dialing now. Have to get that kid away from the kind of sicko parents that would subject them to an Xbox One.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

AdmiralViscen posted:

I'm trying to imagine telling some mom which video game console is better for her kid, while at work, and I'm torn between shaking my head and laughing.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Telling moms what to do is a bad idea all around.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Telling moms what to do is a bad idea all around.

i cant believe she wasnt walked right to the PC store and educated about mobos and ssds and gtx970s. god drat.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

i cant believe she wasnt walked right to the PC store and educated about mobos and ssds and gtx970s. god drat.

what scrublord parents aren't buying the 980? Jesus Christ these kids lead sad lives full of sub-par minecraft and consoles.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lazyfire posted:

what scrublord parents aren't buying the 980? Jesus Christ these kids lead sad lives full of sub-par minecraft and consoles.

single mothers man. single mothers.

Fifteen of Many
Feb 23, 2006
Guys I'm getting worried about Shadow Puppet of. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Fifteen of Many posted:

Guys I'm getting worried about Shadow Puppet of. :ohdear:

maybe he got probated for a week but nobody noticed because the single thread he posts in was locked???

• Locked thread