Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
just imagine if you were so stupid you actually believed this fight didn't have a predetermined victor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
yeah us

we are the victor

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
This is going to look like a dad beating up a teenager, right?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Anderson please put on a few pounds and kick Tito's head in before you fully go down the Chuck road.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

attackmole posted:

I don't think you can develop into into a Diaz. You're partly born retarded and partly raised in abject poverty in the shittiest city in the US. It's not something you can late life transition to.

209 bitch

TheRationalRedditor posted:

just imagine if you were so stupid you actually believed this fight didn't have a predetermined victor

sup

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Captain Log posted:

This is going to look like a dad beating up a teenager, right?

welcome to the 209 motherfucker

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Big Bob Pataki posted:

could you imagine watching anderson silva get KOd by cb dalloway

CB would probably get him in a peruvian necktie pretty easily

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Between the NSAC hearing GDT, Cerrone-Miller, Lawler-Brown and this announcement, this has been an amazing month for MMA.

An amazing MMonth, if you will.

This is me saying MMonth irl

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Big Bob Pataki posted:

could you imagine watching anderson silva get KOd by cb dalloway

I was thinking Rich Franklin.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Between the NSAC hearing GDT, Cerrone-Miller, Lawler-Brown and this announcement, this has been an amazing month for MMA.

An amazing MMonth, if you will.

This is me saying MMonth irl

I'm glad I could help you assume your final form.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

reminder that just because the fight is signed by both men and contracted to happen on said date to headline a ppv doesn't mean it's gonna actually happen.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Stop being so german.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Good on Nick for taking that fight. He'll earn that Anderson Silva money :unsmith:

Also I'm hoping 'Yolo' Romero styles shits all over Kennedy so I don't have hear that douchebag whine all the loving time.

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

Can't wait to watch Nick Diaz beat Anderson Silva. 2015 will be a great year, he will be able to buy a house after getting his win bonus!

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Is it a MW fight?

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

Count Roland posted:

Is it a MW fight?

Yes.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Not UFC but still pretty insane to see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl5YYqVe1cU

Somewhere, CortXBomb has a woody and doesn't know why...

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I kinda like Tim Kennedy. His shitposting on twitter is funny in a weird way and though I will never feel compelled to rewatch the Bisping fight at any point in my life, I thought it was magical at the time.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

kensei posted:

That was posted in the grappling thread months ago.

MycroftXXX
May 10, 2006

A Liquor Never Brewed

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Or the poo poo talking he will have if he manages to win somehow

There is no way we as fans lose.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Tezcatlipoca posted:

That was posted in the grappling thread months ago.

ok well it was still cool as heck

kensei posted:

Voldo Guard - lobstermobster

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

Bluedeanie posted:

I kinda like Tim Kennedy. His shitposting on twitter is funny in a weird way and though I will never feel compelled to rewatch the Bisping fight at any point in my life, I thought it was magical at the time.

He managed to be boring while explaining his 8 year career as a special forces sniper.That takes skill.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Wanderlei Silva posted:

"I think him and Belfort are just the two good fights that have a reason to happen for me. This is bad for everyone, bad for him, bad for me, bad for the fans who want so much that fight. But I'm gonna (be) waiting for him. He (Chael Sonnen) has just one way to fight, just take down then on the top of the ground. And for me, I try to knock out, you know. I like to fight (in the) stand up and that what was happen. I'm gonna try to knock him out, he would try and hold me the whole round. Yeah [I'll fight him in Metamoris], why not? I never think about that but I think it's a good idea."

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Chael Sonnen has only one way to fight says Wanderlei Silva :rolleye:

I'd love to see that Metamoris fight though.

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

kensei posted:

As someone who has spent years training BJJ, I think that looks stupid as poo poo.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Chael Sonnen has only one way to fight says Wanderlei Silva :rolleye:

I'd love to see that Metamoris fight though.

Wanderlei would throw punches, get DQ'd and then proclaim victory for "Bhazeel".

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

CommonShore posted:

Wanderlei would throw punches, get DQ'd and then proclaim victory for "Bhazeel".

Rules were in English.

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

Count Roland posted:

As someone who has spent years training BJJ, I think that looks stupid as poo poo.

Sucks to suck bro.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Count Roland posted:

Write another weird rear end post about elbows instead of being a fun Nazi imo

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Bluedeanie posted:

I enjoy Tim Kennedy, his videos where he sings a Katy Perry song because "military" is kinda funny.

Plus, he's obviously amazing at grappling since he took down Bisping a bunch and styled all over a super loving gassed Roger Gracie

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

kensei posted:

back scoot is the new butt scoot.

Panama Red
Jul 30, 2003

Only in America could you find a way to earn a healthy buck and still keep your attitude on self destruct
I didn't see this posted: http://www.ufc.com/news/Riggs-Forced-Out-of-Thiago-Bout

Joe Riggs done shot himself while cleaning one of his guns

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Panama Red posted:

I didn't see this posted: http://www.ufc.com/news/Riggs-Forced-Out-of-Thiago-Bout

Joe Riggs done shot himself while cleaning one of his guns

It's been posted and discussed multiple times in the last 5 pages

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Yuriy posted:

It's been posted and discussed multiple times in the last 5 pages

To be fair, that got swept under several rugs once Diaz/Silva was announced

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010

LobsterMobster posted:

Plus, he's obviously amazing at grappling since he took down Bisping a bunch and styled all over a super loving gassed Roger Gracie

Tim Kennedy takes people down and carefully grapples on them until they get tired. Ordinarily I'm okay with that and I'm a big fan of some other guys with the same basic game plan, but every time I see Kennedy doing his thing I find myself wishing I was watching Stun Gun being a giant spaz or even just Shields turning purple and aish-ing around like a dork.

That said, I am kinda looking forward to Kennedy's next fight because I want to see what happens when he fights a really high-level wrestler. If Yoel hits an ankle pick on him I'll be laughing about it all week.

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

EvanSchenck posted:

That said, I am kinda looking forward to Kennedy's next fight because I want to see what happens when he fights a really high-level wrestler. If Yoel hits an ankle pick on him I'll be laughing about it all week.

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Is that really Yoel in that gif?

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!
GDT is up

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3654259

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

Count Roland posted:

Is that really Yoel in that gif?

Yeah, it's how I first heard about him. It's from one of his first MMA fights a few years back in Poland or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
no matter what happens romero's greatest achievement will be his fight against feijao

• Locked thread