Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

coronatae posted:

Was taking a red wine-induced nap most of the evening, but this thread renews my desire to continue. Shitposting to follow

Join us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Jesus I went to the fridge to get some coke for my tequila and I'd forgotten there are two kinds of everclear jello shots in there

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

coronatae posted:

Jesus I went to the fridge to get some coke for my tequila and I'd forgotten there are two kinds of everclear jello shots in there

i

what

coke

Otterspace
Jul 13, 2006

This is not a good idea.
Never had tequila and coke before. Didn't think they worked together.

I'm drinking Milagro Silver. Let's get this done.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

I forget the official name but I call it Mexicoke. Is p good. It also works well with sprite, you get the nice flavors of the tequila without the burning that, at least for me, causes your brain to be upset with your poor life choices. Anyways tequila's done, time to finish the wine and if I'm not dead we'll see about those jello shots.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
blarg what have I done
Oh well.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

You did the right thing. I think. I hope. I'm assuming you got sick or something which always sucks

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 638 days!)

went and saw a great show and got real drunk and got laid and am drinking and smoking hella weed that's my friday fellow goons

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

don't put tequila in coke that's really bad

take a lime. an entire lime. and squeeze it all out into a glass. add ice. fill half the glass with tequila. fill the rest up with tapwater. that's a fuckin drink. no hangover. tastes awesome.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

I make no excuses about bein a li'l bitch when it comes to strong alcohol tastes so if ur a li'l bitch like me tequila and soda is a valid choice. no shame in that game.

my cats think all glasses have water in them and they always end up recoiling in horror when I'm drinking booze

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

do that thing i suggested it's good

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
drank some gin n beers and smoked ahhhhhhhh hell

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Will do the thing you suggested when I next have limes. Killed a quarter bottle of tequila and half a bottle of red wine, not much but it's fuckin' bed time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6x6NO-Vfjw

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I had a beer and made fish tacos.

I wasn't feeling well.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Stupid free drink tickets

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_VEdra0wUE

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Can this thread come back and be for the goons who spend all weekend drinkin. I like the drunkgoon community when it is alive

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
You guys still Friday drinkin? You must be sooooooo wasted

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Friday is the gateway to my weekendlong benders hth

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
I don't drink anymore but I'm posting in support of drunks everywhere

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I finished a fifth of a fifth of whiskey.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Bishop posted:

I don't drink anymore but I'm posting in support of drunks everywhere

I am in support of people who choose not to drink. Coming from an illustrious line of substance abusers, maybe I shouldn't drink but it feels good. And also I like drunkposting

Some nights I just want to down half a bottle of tequila and fall asleep with The Road to El Dorado playing in the background

coronatae fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Oct 12, 2014

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i'm workin on a handle of skol, right out of th bottle

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000

coronatae posted:

I am in support of people who choose not to drink.
the other option was "die of liver failure" so I think I chose wisely

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
This thread should never die, and should be for every day of the week, because some of us drink on those days!

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Solid Poopsnake posted:

This thread should never die, and should be for every day of the week, because some of us drink on those days!

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Let this thread stand every day.

Span, please change this thread title to "Everyday Night Drinking Thread" and let the Sun rise on a new chat thread for drunks that everyone will hate, but at least there's no loving anime.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
A thread where a man can be proud to be embarrassing.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Solid Poopsnake posted:

A thread where a man can be proud to be embarrassing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Cheers, goons. Living close to the apartment of ebola nurse #2 so I might as well sterilize my insides with ethanol

• Locked thread