Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Stairs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

HE USED THE STAIRS

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Pingu is War.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

A BRUTAL FALLING BOOT FROM KANE, HE CALLS IT THE JOBBERSTOMPER58

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
kane, where did you get these balls?

a friend of the family

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Batman is going to die. :ohdear:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
That Batman commercial reminds me Kane is a goon a huge goon he's alpha goon.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Kane will carry a printer throughout the arena

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rhonne posted:

Batman is going to die. :ohdear:

The Heath Ledger Curse continues

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

For those that care USWNT is putting pressure on Colombia corner kick does not score still 0-0.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Also not too late to get 40% off Batman at Greenman.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

This pingu show is great

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Sex Robot posted:

A BRUTAL FALLING BOOT FROM KANE, HE CALLS IT THE JOBBERSTOMPER58

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Kane's gonna set up a webcam in the Diva's locker room and then Vince is gonna call the police on him.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Alternative move OFF THE TOP ROPE IT'S A P-P-P-P-P-POWERBOMB

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
he calls that the Doobie Dog

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Kane if you're reading this post somehow right now while in the ring turn this into a chain wrestling match.

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

Sure there are goons in local government. But there are goons in national government too

super macho dude posted:

wtf is this Kane Goon stuff?

What weird post did we miss in the twitter thread?

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Delsaber posted:

Hired Goons

Hired goons?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
im half watching raw tonight sinc eI am busy leveling my catgirl in ff14 is kane a goon yet

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Dangerous Person posted:

Kane's gonna set up a webcam in the Diva's locker room and then Vince is gonna call the police on him.

Glenn "Granos" Jacobs

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Stairs mentioned

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Jiro posted:

For those that care USWNT is putting pressure on Colombia corner kick does not score still 0-0.

ty

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Shima Honnou posted:

Kane if you're reading this post somehow right now while in the ring turn this into a chain wrestling match.

Turn this into a chain wallet hanging from your jncos match.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Where's Booker

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

MotU posted:

im half watching raw tonight sinc eI am busy leveling my catgirl in ff14 is kane a goon yet

Confirmed, actually.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

some gbs anon thread had a dude saying he was kane and was going to give us a shout out basically, voila I have cleared up your confusion. You're welcome.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I miss Z-Bo's floating head :(

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Kane reads ADTRW more than PSP I think

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

guys i dont' think the guy in the thread was really kane

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Kane identifies his gender as "dolphin"

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

MotU posted:

No but he is a catgirl

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Dr.Tree posted:

What weird post did we miss in the twitter thread?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3726205&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post446711704

quote:

Hello, this is Glenn Jacobs, better known as Kane (sometimes known as "that old guy that shouldn't be in wwe anymore" according to some guys online lol)

I want to respond to a couple of posts in the thread, and share a little more info.

Sout - No chance of that - WWE is anal (no pun intended) about any kind of off-the-script stuff. The only time I could improv was a few years back tag-teaming with Daniel Bryan (fyi, that was the most fun I've had in wrestling since about 1997, and I hope you all enjoyed it too!)

Ddraig - Fiction - I love the Hunger Games, go ahead and make fun. As noted in the previous thread, I wore a Mockingjay pin on my bag and caught no end of poo poo for it. Believe it or not, I don't really read any horror stuff. Nonfiction - goons will string me up for this, but Atlas Shrugged. I understand the things discussed in the book aren't for everyone, but I live a very different life than the average person and the book really speaks to me.

I enjoy the forums for the same reason - they really speak to me and they give me a chance to feel some sort of companionship. I am on the road so much, my coworkers are all competing with me for TV and PPV time so there are a very few I consider real friends (and most of those retired, I still miss hanging out with Edge), and in real life I cannot do anything without being recognized. Here I am just an anonymous goon posting stuff like "lol, that guy got owned" or the new hotness "cuck".

In return - let me share a funny story. I am currently wrestling as a heel (wrestling term for bad guy), and since about January, I have been one of the most hated people in WWE by a loud portion of the fans online. They say I'm stale, boring, etc. Side note - I take full responsibility for my ring work being slow now, but I can't help the storylines they give me. I had an idea for tag-teaming with Adam Rose that was shot down (I wanted it to play the straight-man to his flamboyant actions, and it would eventually lead to stuff like me teaching him to shoot fire, and Adam getting me to wear a top hat to the ring). I'm also trying to get a storyline written where Eva Marie realizes the only way she can compete in WWE is to become the "Female Kane". I like the goofy stories that let me take on a mentorship role, but I can't argue with my boss.

Anyway - I'm leaving the show one night and a kid about 10 years old runs up to me and says "Hey Kane, is Daniel Bryan going to be okay? I know you are a bad guy now but I hope you are still friends with him." Well, I about starting crying right there, this was so sweet and the kid had no idea wrestling was fake. He had none of the bitterness a lot of fans have nowadays. So I say to him "Kid, Bryan is going to be fine. In fact, you can talk to him right now."

Bryan is one of about 3 guys who I consider a friend on the roster, so I call him and let him know there's a kid who's worried about him. I put Bryan on speaker phone.

"Hey, thanks for worrying about me but I'm going to be back before you know it! But listen, I need you to do something for me that's really important. You need to tell Kane that he still owes me 20 dollars, and that you'll beat him up if he doesn't get it to me by this weekend!"

The kid was so happy, that about made his year.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Crowd is loving DEAD in this match. Way to go WWE.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Also not too late to get 40% off Batman at Greenman.

man i hope Batman gets to pull himself around on a raft using his grappling hook in this one

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Kane won!

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
It really annoys me when the announcers pretend that Kane is clearly going to win the match when 1. he's obviously loving not and 2. ambrose IMMEDIATELY starts beating his rear end

god gently caress off michael cole you stupid sack of poo poo

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Guy cosplaying as King is a plant set there by Kane as a subtle dig at Aatrek. Goon status confirmed.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Fat Lowtax posted:

Kane reads ADTRW more than PSP I think

Beef Waifu is literally John Cena.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Corporate Kane posted:

man i hope Batman gets to pull himself around on a raft using his grappling hook in this one

Legit stressful portion of the game with Killer Croc lurking around underwater.

• Locked thread