Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

former flyer kris versteeg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emetic Hustler
May 5, 2009

Just realized that my alcohol consumption lately has to do with the Hawks awful play lately. Fcuk you.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Emetic Hustler posted:

Oh look, Rozsy looking at the opponent scoring again. Q bench that bum, pls.

At this point, I have no idea what it would even take for Q to stop giving him so much ice time.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

At this point, I have no idea what it would even take for Q to stop giving him so much ice time.

A coma.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
The most boring fight

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

former flyer dan carcillo

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
And now a fight as Carcillo desperately tries to prove his worth

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Carcillo's even bad at the stuff he's supposed to be good at.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Crowd's timing is off, they're cheering when Carcillo gets popped.

Or maybe it's intentional.

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
You suck Carcillo

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lol this fight

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Carcillo is a pylon

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Dan Carcillo fighting simulator:

o
-|-
/\

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Carcillo get his rear end beat AND is off the ice for 5 minutes? Win/Win!

Emetic Hustler
May 5, 2009

What an awful fight (all fights are poo poo), but this was really lame. What was the point of it.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Emetic Hustler posted:

What an awful fight (all fights are poo poo), but this was really lame. What was the point of it.

Fights are pretty fun v:v:v

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

It's pretty ridiculous how much Q plays him. He'd probably be still get ice time even if he was a literal corpse.

Grebo
Mar 29, 2012

2015-2016
2016-2017
2017-2018
2018-2019

BRUINS DEFENSE
Haven't seen McQuaid look that happy in long time.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Holy loving poo poo, the Hawks can't get a good bounce.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Grebo posted:

Haven't seen McQuaid look that happy in long time.

Id look pretty happy repeatedly hitting noted shitstain Dan Carcillo too. :v:

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

:rip:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Jesus, pull Crawford already.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

holy poo poo hawks

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
And this is what the Hawks look the game after Toews called them out

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk posted:

THE OPPOSITE

OF WHAT

I WANT

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
good job boston :smug:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

crawwwwwwford. crawwwwwwwwwford.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Furnaceface posted:

Calling it now 4-1 Bruins win with all 4 Boston goals coming in the 3rd period.

Close!

:smith:

Emetic Hustler
May 5, 2009

Hope Raanta takes the starting spot now until Crawford gets his poo poo together. He isn't helping.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Don't fret yet Blackhawk fans! There's still an entire 3rd period for the Bruins to Bruins

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Emetic Hustler posted:

Hope Raanta takes the starting spot now until Crawford gets his poo poo together. He isn't helping.

Didnt you just call me out in the N/ thread when I complained that Crawford was part of the problem? :argh:

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Really won't matter who is in goal if the Hawks keep putting out this d-corps night after night

Emetic Hustler
May 5, 2009

Furnaceface posted:

Didnt you just call me out in the N/ thread when I complained that Crawford was part of the problem? :argh:

Crawford is the least of the problems, this is just a especially bad game out of him...and every #1 goalie is allowed a few bad games per season. But this team needs a shakeup. I don't know what is.

The Hawks are playing as I am feeling...which is very drunk.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Carcillo just put them down 2.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

daniel carcillo is stupid and dumb

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

hahha Carcillo you dumbass. Did McQuaid beating your face make you realize a guy like Caron is more your speed?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Ummagumma posted:

Really won't matter who is in goal if the Hawks keep putting out this d-corpse night after night

ftfy

Crawford has looked shaky as poo poo ever since his injury and Im still certain he was rushed back early and its been affecting him since. The D playing so bad in front of him is only compounding it.

e: Please just fire Carcillo out of a cannon into the sun

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Is this the second game in a row where the Hawks commit two penalties in a row to set up a 5 on 3?

Especially since this is stemming from Carcillo going from being merely useless to actively harming his team

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

:siren: DOUG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

LOL

• Locked thread