Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

I don't know what this means, if you are trying to communicate an idea then it's not working.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Swedish people are one step below gypsies and Slavs. If you get mad at that last sentence your are racist.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
They're called Roma now, you insensitive problematic piece of poo poo

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

deputamadre posted:

People eat food from other cultures literally everywhere in the world, not just in multicultural societies. Going all "thank god for immigrants so I don't have to eat boooring cod and herring everyday" is such a scandinavian thing to say and it's just silly. This coming from an immigrant.

While I was little, once in a while we would order up some "gook food" on Saturday nights.

Good thing I grew up in non-racist multicultural Canada and not in racist america where all they eat is amber waves of grain.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Zzulu posted:

They're called Roma now, you insensitive problematic piece of poo poo

Rude.

Autistic Speculum
Apr 9, 2009

drilldo squirt posted:

Swedish people are one step below gypsies and Slavs. If you get mad at that last sentence your are racist.

Gypsies are the kings of Sweden right now. Hej hej, tack så mycket.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

reallivedinosaur posted:

While I was little, once in a while we would order up some "gook food" on Saturday nights.

Good thing I grew up in non-racist multicultural Canada and not in racist america where all they eat is amber waves of grain.

In America, people recognize their society has problems, we admit our shame.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

reallivedinosaur posted:

Sweden was literally Hitler's ideal race, but I don't know if that's relevant to this swedish jpeg.

Bjork is from Iceland.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Also her roots are showing.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Al Cowens posted:

Bjork is from Iceland.

It's from a Swedish documentary though. TRAP SPRUNG HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Thread needs more Bjork and less racism.

deputamadre
Nov 29, 2008

reallivedinosaur posted:

I had some poutine in Myanmar last year. The owner said he couldn't get proper curd though, so I guess it wasn't 100% the real deal

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

drilldo squirt posted:

*Makes a cut rate America but forgets deficit spending doesn't work if you don't control your monetary system.*

drilldo squirt posted:

*Screws over Greece and then gets mad when they can't control their borders.*

yeah lol don't know if you've noticed but Sweden isn't it the Eurozone

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

1. Currently the most prevalent form of decision-making in the western world

2. While you are correct in saying that the society owns

3. You have not for a second demonstrated here why

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state

reallivedinosaur posted:

Sweden was literally Hitler's ideal race, but I don't know if that's relevant to this swedish jpeg.

She is from Iceland, you blithering idiot. [said with the voice of Jeremy Clarkson for comedic effect]

As much as I hate to admit it though, Sweden has produced an uncanny number of good pop artists throughout the years, considering their size.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
You know, buying me a red title won't make Sweden any less terrible.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

yeah lol don't know if you've noticed but Sweden isn't it the Eurozone

I was talking about Europe bro, unless Sweden is in Asia in which case I apologize.

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever

drilldo squirt posted:

You know, buying me a red title won't make Sweden any less terrible.

It makes us Swedish feel superior for a split second before cozying up in jante, knowing someone like Trump is going to lead the country for 4 years. good job

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

von Braun posted:

It makes us Swedish feel superior for a split second before cozying up in jante, knowing someone like Trump is going to lead the country for 4 years. good job

It's sad, the lies you tell yourself because you can't handle Sweden being a poo poo country for idiots.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

von Braun posted:

Do you guys think Julian Assange did those rapes or is he a goon hero in Sweden too?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Have any of those swedish kids raised without gender grown up?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Uncle Wemus posted:

Have any of those swedish kids raised without gender grown up?

They're posting in this thread.

Srs though is there any cool pictures of sweden or is it just that old viking boat and that canned diarreah fish?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

reallivedinosaur posted:

They're posting in this thread.

Srs though is there any cool pictures of sweden or is it just that old viking boat and that canned diarreah fish?

They also have rape dungeons.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Are Swedes Mongolian or is that just the Finns?

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
This thread is great if only for Drilldo Squirt's irrational hate for a harmless country. You get 'em, Drilldo Squirt! You're doing a great job!

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Gargamel Gibson posted:

Are Swedes Mongolian or is that just the Finns?

that's the finns. we're boreal germans (the better kind, obviously)

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Prav posted:

that's the finns. we're boreal germans (the better kind, obviously)

You're slavs dude.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

you're confused; we conquered the slavs. or, well, those of us who weren't cool enough to get to stay in lovely sweden.

i suppose you could accuse the ruriks of going native but hey, that's their prerogative

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps

Merdifex
May 13, 2015

by Shine
why does the Swedish government let Muslims come and rape everyone?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Merdifex posted:

They locked all their women in sex dungeons so it's no real loss.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Merdifex posted:

Its a trick to extradite them to the USA, like with Julian Assange.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

lilljonas posted:

I'm supporting a local basketball team for immigrant kids without parents, but yeah, I guess I hate multiculturalism because it is dangerous

And what the hell would we eat without immigrant culture? Cod? Herring? Cod wrapped in herring?

E: and swedish slaves were called "trälar" and were abolished in 1335, like, when civilized countries stopped having slaves

The true trälar are the people who work all day and pay taxes so Sweden's new residents can live on the dole and kiss their rugs 5 times a day or whatever.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Pewdiepie was a refugee too, just a thought

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

BigBoss posted:

The true trälar are the people who work all day and pay taxes so Sweden's new residents can live on the dole and kiss their rugs 5 times a day or whatever.
/

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

So outsidd of stockholm is it all white swedish trash?

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
LMFAO at all the Eurotrash ITT mad that they aren't citizens of the only remaining superpower.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
The united states is way too fat, religious and actively stupid to be as good as the pro-tier scandinavian countries. there are some real good parts of the us though

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Counterpoint : Donald trump is seen by some many as the savior of America

staberind fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Feb 13, 2016

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

rear end cobra posted:

The united states is way too fat, religious and actively stupid to be as good as the pro-tier scandinavian countries. there are some real good parts of the us though

Guess how many fat bible-thumping idiots I have to deal with on a daily basis? I'm sorry if you are not of high enough social status to be able to completely avoid the rabble.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

AugmentedVision posted:

Guess how many fat bible-thumping idiots I have to deal with on a daily basis? I'm sorry if you are not of high enough social status to be able to completely avoid the rabble.

congrats with living in one of the good parts. probably has a high % of descendants from scandinavian immigrants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

rear end cobra posted:

congrats with living in one of the good parts. probably has a high % of descendants from scandinavian immigrants

Uhh, you guys actually make up some of the most hick parts of the nation.

• Locked thread